o n e

Vampire Tears

---

It was another boring day of school for you. Every single student in this world would dread going to school, right? And some even fakes being sick and get a day off. But you weren't that kind of student who would lie to her parents just to not go to school. You believed it was a waste of money, for your parents are working very hard to support you, although you were an only-child.

You practically dragged yourself to school with a bag pack hung over your shoulders and a Converse sneakers on your feet. You hated school, and hated the people there too. Espeacially the teachers.

Your homeroom teacher was Mr. Colins and he was a really strict teacher. He wants everything to be perfectly done and has high expections on every student in his class; year 11 A.

---

When you pushed open your homeroom door and stepped inside, you immidiately noticed that something was going on here. Kids were whispering, which was not odd at all but they didn't stop talking when you walked in. They would mostly spend their mornings making fun of you and teasing you. 

Yes, you were the biggest + loser in the school, and everyone hated you. They thought you were a geek and a nerd, just because you had glasses and braces, too. That was the main reason why you hated school so much- nobody ever welcomes you here.

Sighing, you walked over to your usual seat, towards the front at the window. Looking out of the window, you could feel the morning sunlight on your face. It felt warm and cozy, as if it was the only thing welcoming you at school. You heard birds singing in a distance and grinned to yourself. Birds singing always made your day.

Gayoon, who was your only friend in the school scooted over to you with a playful smirk on her face. Gayoon was really pretty but she won't admit the fact, and every guys were drooling over her. You had no idea why she decided to be friends with a loser like you. It was totally weird.

"Hey, morning." She greeted you, and sat down next to you.

"Morning, Gayoon. Did you finish your English homework?" You asked.

She nodded while taking out her books to get ready for her first class, which was Math.
Oh, and here's another fact about her- she's a Math genius. A pure, live genius.
She always get A+s on her Math exams and she's basically the Math teacher's pet. 

"Did you hear the rumour yet?" She suddenly asked.

Turning away from the window, you looked into her eyes and shook your head, wondering what in the world she was talking about. 

"Rumour? What rumour?" 

Gayoon stared at you with hung opened as if she saw a monster with three heads, roaring at her. She seemed so puzzled and confused.

"You didn't?" She laughed. "The rumour has it that a vampire is coming to our school."

A vampire?

Staring at Gayoon, you wondered what she was talking about. What did she mean by a vampire? Did she mean by a real, alive vampire or a hottie that would make our blood go dry?

"A real vampire, Eunbin." 

You burst out laughing as Gayoon stared at you. The other kids turned around to face you, wondering what was so funny. The kids all stopped talking. That only lasted for literally a second, though. They soon began talking again, chattering away happily.

"What's so funny? A vampire is coming." Gayoon frowned slightly.

You shook your head and turned your head to the front of the classroom. Even before you could answer her question, your Math teacher slided open the door and walked into the room. Everyone immidiately stopped talking completely. A few minutes went by, and no sounds except the noise of breathing and clicking pens were heard in the classroom.

You heard Gayoon sighing in the seat besides you, but you ignored her anyways. You took out your two Math books from your bag pack and your pencil case, too. You opened your notebook to your newest page, and flipped another page to a new, fresh page. You wrote down the date and looked back up at Mr. Lap, your Math teacher who was standing right in front of you.

Coughing, he turned around to face the whiteboard and started to write down something. You were unsure if you should write it down or not, but you noticed that every students were taking notes.

Taking the hint, you started to write down what Mr. Lap wrote down, too. After a few minutes of taking endless notes, you felt as though your hand would fall off any second now.

It was when the classroom slided opened and a boy stepped inside, with his eyes on his shoes. You noticed that his sneakers had some red stain on it. Ketchup? ... blood?

You sighed and watched the boy as he came up to the front of the class, to Mr. Lap. You thought he'd get a great word of wisdom from Mr. Lap about being late. But to your suprise, Mr. Lap just smiled and patted the boy on his back. He seemed to whisper something into the boy's ear, and the boy nodded.

He turned to face us, his face full of excitement. His mouth hung from ear-to-ear, he rested his shoulders on the boy's shoulder and pointed at him.

"This is a new student, as you see." He started off.

You could hear the kids whispering and pointing. You heard the word vampire from time to time, but you weren't sure if you heard it right. But then again, what Gayoon told you a while ago popped into your heard- kind of like a flashback.

"Hey," the boy finally opened his mouth, waving to us. You waved back along with a few other female students. True, he was cute and adorable. "My name's Changhyun; Yoo Changhyun."

'I'm Jung Eunbin.' You thought to yourself, with a smile across your face.

Gayoon poked you on your side with a playful grin on her face. 
"Why are you blushing?" She leant closer to you and whispered in your ear
grinning.

"W-what?" You stammered, almost choking.

She shurgged then turned her attention back to the whiteboard again, which was now filled with Math equations and some word problems. It gave you a really bad headahce, really.

Changhyun seemed to look around the class, wondering where to sit down. You watched him with interest as he made his way towards the back of the class, and plopped down on an empty seat by himself.

Mr. Lap's eyes widened a little. "You sure you don't need a partner? You can sit there if you'd like," He asked, nodding his head towards Hanbyeol's place, as she was sitting alone without a partner.

Changhyun just shook his head, keeping a straight face. You turned your head towards him, to find him digging through his bag pack, probably looking for his pencil case.

'He'd look so cute if he'd smile a bit,' You thought bitterly, sighing and turning back to the whiteboard. Massaging your hand a little, you picked up your purple-feather pen and started to take notes again.

 

---