- - K Y U N G S O O - -

I'm In Love With The School Bully!

'Yo, Kyungsoo!'

Lifting my pounding head up from my stiff arms, I pulled myself upright to face the left of me, to where I could assume the deep, disembodied voice was. Looking up, eyes slowly udjusting to the somewhat bright lights of the school library, I saw the owner of the voice, with his hands linked tightly with another person's hand. My eyes focused, and I noticed the voice was Chanyeol, with a death grip around his boyfriend's hand.

'God, Chanyeol, let him go. He looks in terrible pain!'

Kris looked ever so thankful as Chanyeol slightly let go. As Chanyeol sat down, Kris mouthed a silent 'thank you' as he took his seat beside his loving boyfriend. Yixing, who had been behind the two giants this whole time, and who I had failed to notice up till now, sat on my other side, slipping a chocolate bar into a pocket of my jacket -Chanyeol wasn't to know about it, it seemed.

'Hey, Kyunggie! How have you been?'

Uh oh. Now i know why the decided to wake me up from my nap -to talk about what happened between me and Tao the other day. I should have seen this coming at some point.

'Uhh... Good, I guess. Studying takes a lot out of me, so I nap a lot lately. But thanks for waking me! Much appreciated.' I couldn't guess if the other three could sense my sarcasm. I don't think so.

'Well, study less then. Now, Kyungsoo. Wanna tell us about the other day, now?' Bingo.

I shook my head, resting my chin on one arm. 'Not much to tell. I locked him out, refused to speak. What he deserves, I guess.'

'But does he deserve it, though. I know you said that he, well, hurt you in the past -you know, watching by as the other guys beat you-'

'Thanks for reminding me.'

'-but maybe he didn't have a choice, Kyungsoo. I mean, he was probably shocked, confused about the whole situation. He probably couldn't react as fast as he would have.'

'I guess so. But, even after that day, after I left the school, he never went after me. I don't think he even tried. I don't want his apology -not now, not ever.'

Kris looked deep in thought for a few seconds. And then, 'Well, what if I ask him? You clearly don't want to listen, but maybe I could ask. Get the whole story from him. What about that?'

'I... I guess so. Now, can we please change the subject? What about you guys, huh? What's new in your lives?'

'Well, I'm taking Chanyeol somewhere private for the holidays. I'm planning something romantic for us. What about you single people?' Kris smiled, though I could see some form of smirk in his face.

'Shut up, Kris,' Yixing slapped him. 'We can't help it if no one likes us! And anyways, I have nothing to do these holidays. Kyungsoo, are you busy?'

'Probably. I have to stay with my mother. She's alone all the time, so I choose to keep her company.' Suddenly, an idea came to me. 'Hey, Yixing, what if you stay with me and my umma? She's always talking about how if I ever make a friend that she has to meet them. I don't mind, and I don't think she will either. So, what about that, huh? Wanna stay with us?'

Yixing blushed, smiling warmly and nodding lightly. 'I would love to, Kyungsoo.'


All our talk of the holidays got me really excited for once. I kept laughing at Kris, who was attempting to sound all romantic for Chanyeol. However, the other found the whole ideal real cliche. 'Honestly, Kris? What if you set the curtains on fire with your candles? We'll die!'

While the Krisyeol couple argued, I turned to Yixing to discuss our own plans.

We stayed in the library for a long while. After a few hours, Kris and Chanyeol carried their arguing back to their dorm room, while us two 'single people' stayed behind.

'...My umma makes the best buscuits, I'm telling you. I'll hopefully ask if she can make some for us!'

'Aww, how sweet~ Sounds like a new romance forming!' Yixing and I jumped at the sudden voice, turning around to face behind us -Suho, Luhan, Sehun and Kai were there, standing infront of the fiction shelves. Suho was leering, his smile ruining his handsome face. 'Why don't you two just kiss already?'

Yixing frowned at Suho's words, while I glared at the red-headed boy. 'Oh, do leave us alone, Junmyeon. Mind your own buisness!'

Suho chuckled, before stepping forwards -towards Yixing. 'Oh, 'alone time', is it? I'm sorry for intruding, but shouldn't you two show your affections behind closed doors? I think Yixing would feel much more comfortable undressing somewhere else, don't you think?'

'Shut up, Suho! We aren't dating, or anything like that!'

'I believe otherwise.'

'Well, you're wrong. We both like other people!'

Suho grinned, before placing his hands on Yixing's shoulders. The blond boy flinched under the touch, face turning a dark shade of red. Suho knelt down, whispering into Yixing's right ear. 'Oh, and who do you like, Xinggie? Because, as far as I can guess, you and K-'

Yixing flipped around, wrapping his thin arms around Junmyeon's neck, pulling the red-head in. He crashed his lips with the other, kissing him strongly. Suho's eyes were wide with surprise -yet, he did nothing. He forgot to pull away, to shove the boy. I tried not to pay too much attention to Yixing making out with the other boy, but it was quite a show. The boys behind me seemed to think so, too. I looked back; Luhan and Sehun were utterly shocked, mouths gaping open, eyes unblinking. And Kai... My heart gave a weird flutter as I glanced at the boy. Kai looked... normal. This confused me greatly, and I shook my head as I turned back to Yixing.

Suho had his eyes closed, Yixing too. Yixing was the first to pull away, slipping his hands away from Suho's neck. Their faces were crimson, breathing ragged. Suho shook himself, and ran right out of the library, Luhan and Sehun chasing after him. However, they were not quite out the door when Yixing breathed in deeply and shouted 'YOU! I LIKE YOU!'

Kai walked away calmly after the other three, shaking his head in disbelief. Yixing and I stared after the boys, before I fell out of my trance and turned to the blushing boy.

'Well,' I said, finally. 'That went well.'


'You did what?'

Kris was shocked, Chanyeol too. Yixing had finished telling them about the event last night, and was grinning all too much.

'That's right, I kissed him! Oh my gosh, it was as good as I believed it would be! But, don't you know, I am fairly sure he kissed back!' Yixing was practically squealing, jumping up and down in his wooden chair. He knocked his milkshake to the floor, but paid little attention. While these goings on were, well, going on, I turned my head to the right and glanced across the hall, searching...

I saw Suho, sitting alone. His milkhake sat, forgotten, beside his shaking hands. He lifted one arm, raising his hand to touch his lips. His eyes were wide, his face a deep shade. I shook my own head and giggled, turning back to face the fangirly Yixing.

What a nice turn of events, it seemed.



Haha, I have no idea what the hell I'm writing anymore! :D

So yeah, this happened.

I don't really know what the hell to say :L

Bye, I guess... ^^