- - Y I X I N G - -

I'm In Love With The School Bully!

- - E A R L I E R  T H A T  D A Y - -

Kyungsoo left for the bathroom, Kris informed me, when I failed to spot the wide-eyed boy anywhere in the school. Finding nothing wrong in where Kyungsoo had gone, I decided to walk around the halls a while, before my legs dragged me over into the library. A few students were around, feet up on tables, study books nestled forgotten on their laps as they chatted away. I shrugged, moving myself over to an empty chair. Pulling out a book from the nearby shelf, I quietly began to read.


It was sometime much later, as students began to make their way back to their dorms, that I was finally interupted. I looked up when I noticed two pairs of feet move to stand infront of me. Looking up, I discovered Kris and Chanyeol. They weren't smiling, however. Before I even began to question as to why they showed up here, Kris spoke.

'Yixing, Kyungsoo isn't well. He's up at your dorm; it might be wise to go talk to him. I think you're the only one who can, to be honest.' Without any other explaination, the couple left.

I felt utterly confused, but, nonetheless, I pulled myself up, stowed the book away, and made my way out of the library. As I was on my way, I passed two boys, who were cackling madly. I only heard a snippet of their conversation before they disappeared behind a door: '-Aha, did you see his face? I hope he totally regrets everything now! Nice job-'

Not concerned entirely about them, I climbed the staircase, and without hesitation, I unlocked the door to my dorm and let myself in. The first thing I noticed was the total darkness of the room; not a single light or noise. He could be just sleeping... Not too worried, being the calm person I was, I set about turning the small kitchen's lights, and began to make a small dinner for myself. I just hope Kyungsoo has eaten. Maybe I should ask? But before I could, I heard light steps behind me, and I whirled around to face Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo?

KYUNGSOO!

I raced forwards, enveloping the boy with my arms. I was wary not to crush the boy, but my concern took over. However, I didn't ask a single question to his current state. Still hugging the silent boy, I moved him onto the sofa, pulling my soft, blue blanket around us both. We were silent for a while, before my curiosity won out.

'Baby, tell me what's wrong? Are you okay?'

'Do I look okay?' He snapped back. But, realising the angry tone, he fixed himself. 'I'm sorry, that was mean. I'm just... not having a good day. I was beaten.'

I gasped, but said nothing. I silently ran my fingers through his soft hair, waiting.

'Please don't judge me. See, I was in love with this boy. Such a long time ago, it happened. But, today, these two boys found me. They remembered me, as they were friends with my love. They hurt me...'

'I won't judge you, Kyungsoo. Just, tell me what happened. I'll listen.' And so, he did. He told me absolutely everything, about Zitao, Sehun, the red-headed boy. I listened, not muttering a single word. And then, he told me about his run-in with Jongin.

'I mean, he just sat there. Nothing. I just wish he, or somebody cared. I wish Zitao cared.'

'People care, Kyungsoo. I care, Chanyeol does, and even Kris. But I do, most of all. I understand, love hurts. I mean, I've been physically bullied by the one I love for as long as I've known. I always forgave him, though; how is he supposed to know of my feelings, anyway?'

Kyungsoo sighed, giggling lightly. 'But you forgive anyone, Yixing. Even Chanyeol, for what he did today- Wait, what exactly was that, anyways?'

I frowned, staring at the far wall. I thought this conversation was about him, anyway? I shook my head. 'Nothing, Kyungsoo. Just Chanyeol being stupid, okay?'

'That wasn't nothing. You looked ready to murder him! C'mon, Xinggie! Tell Kyunggie!'

Must he really use aegyo?

Ugh. Fine. 'Look, how about we wait till Kris and Chanyeol come back?'

'Why?'

'See, there's this game we play. We call it Secrets. In the game, we basically say anything we want to get off our chests. No one is allowed to say anything bad, or judging; they can only listen. If the speaker wants advice, he says so before his turn. Its easier to play with more people, I think. So, I'll tell you tomorrow, okay?'

Kyungsoo nodded. He then stood up, handing over the blanket, wished me goodnight, and left. I sighed quietly. He deserved to know, after all.

He deserved to know why I was in love with Suho.


Hey guys, I'm back! 

Soooo yeah, I truly believe this story is getting better and better. I mean, I'm writing more descriptively, and putting a heck of a lot more effort into it :3 I really hope you guys like this story. And, I'm so sorry about not updating my other story! >.< I just don't really like it that much anymore...

So anyways, yes! Yixing's secret is out! Not that Kyungsoo knows, yet. And I totally invented that game up, so I hope it makes the story more interesting :3 But yeah... Anyways, I hope to include more Jongin and Suho into the story. Maybe even Zitao??? Who knows???

Bye guys <3

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!!