- - T A O - -

I'm In Love With The School Bully!

Z I T A O : THE FLASHBACK

Laughing along with the rest of the group, I leaned across the table and stole a ham steak off of Suho's plate. The boy glared at me, but said nothing. He resumed his current hobby: staring across the cafeteria at a certain Yixing. Sighing to myself, I finished off my food and made to stand up. The boy beside me, Sehun, grabbed onto the fabric of my hoodie. 'Where are you going, Tao?'

'Just to put my tray away. I'll be right back, okay?'

The rainbow boy nodded, and I made my way across the hall, dumping my tray on the growing pile. Looking up, I heard a ruckus - a group of boys yelling after another boy, who was running out of the hall, leaving his tray behind. I caught sight of cropped, brown hair before he disappeared out the door. Wait. Could it be...

I stood, bewildered. Was that... him? I didn't want to get my hopes up - not after the last time. Shaking my head, I turned back to my friends. I slowly walked, memories rushing through my head. I had quite a headache. My group of friends hardly noticed when I dropped down next to Sehun, head resting in my hands. Their talk went on for a while, but I didn't care. Soon enough, the boys stood up. Kai slapped a hand down on my shoulders, and I looked up into his grinning face.

'Coming, Tao?'

Shaking my head, I waved them off, with a fake, reassuring smile. They nodded in understanding, and left, leaving me to my thoughts.

My memories swirled around my head, bringing up old feelings that I had hid away from myself for far too long. Wide eyes... soft, pale skin... chocolate-brown hair, untidy and cute... pouty lips... Kyungsoo...

- - F L A S H  B A C K - -

Running quickly, I caught up with Luhan. I fell beside him the second we crossed over the finish line, my breath rattling and shaking. Heaving deeply, I knelt down, planting my face into the dew-dripping grass. The cool water brushed my skin, and I was grateful. Luhan giggled, pulling me up to my feet. We, in silence, made our way to the changing rooms, wrapping fluffy towels around our soaking necks. Sehun greeted us as we came in, immediately hugging his best friend and praising him. Shaking my head in jealousy, I opened up my locker, moving the door in such a way that the 'couple' couldn't peek in. I pulled out my clothes, and along with them a small, bent polaroid photo. I had taken this photo quite some time ago, without the boy in the image even noticing. The boy is Kyungsoo, grinning as he held his small award. He had won that year, at a literacy competition, and while he held that grin, I, sitting in the audience, snapped the photo. I treaured the picture ever so much, despite its withering age: corners folded down, small tears in the edges, smaller dents. I carried it everywhere, without the certain boy even knowing of my love. My love for him.

I tucked the photograph into my jeans pocket, and resumed my changing.


It was late when we left, Sehun and Luhan heading off to the latter's house. I, meanwhile, quietly walked off down the opposite direction. The sky grew gradually darker, but I wasn't even alarmed. Stopping some way down the street, I glanced up at the boy's house. His room light was on - I assumed that he was studying, or reading by dim light. I yearned to be with him, to be with Kyungsoo, tucked under his blanket with him, my arms around his waist as he read aloud to me. My heart ached for that, but I knew it would never happen. The boy couldn't love me in that way - I knew that much, and it hurt. Turning away, I headed off for home.


I had loved him for so long, yet not once had we ever talked. Yet, today, on this chilly cold morning, here he stood, announcing his love for me. I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't. I mean, a mutual love! It was unreal, and I stood gaping, as he blushed crimson and waved his hands about nervously, unconciously.  I made to step forwards, to wrap my arms around the boy and hug him tight, to annouce my love for him also. But, I couldn't. Not when Luhan stepped forwards and shoved the boy into the mud. They continued to kick him, laughing and teasing. They told him it was a sin, a sin to love me, to love boys. My friends did this to him, and I stood by and watched it all unfold before my eyes. It hurt. The pain he felt shot through me also. I ran off. I didn't stop him.

- - E N D  O F  F L A S H  B A C K - -

I never could quite figure out why I still hung around Luhan and Sehun. Why I became friends with also Suho and Kai. Why I never ran off after the hurt Kyungsoo that day. And why I never searched for him since. I fell in love with another boy, who loved me back dearly, but I never forgot Kyung, my first love.

So I sat there miserably, with my hair gripped between my fingers. Tugging my hair roughly, I stood up. Just as I was to make my way out of the hall, I spotted Kris. He stood by his table, one arm resting on his boyfriend's shoulder. It took a few seconds for my brain to regester that they were seated at the very table Kyungsoo had been, not minutes before. I moved forwards, and Kris noticed.

'My, my... Tao! Been a while, huh? How's your boyfriend?'

'Save it, Kris. Tell me the truth, are you guys friends with Do Kyungsoo?'

Kris looked surprised, but said, 'Well, yes we are. Why, do you know him?'

'Old friend, I guess you could say. Where is his dorm? I need to speak with him.'

Kris hesitated, looking down at Chanyeol. He looked back up, into my eyes. 'Sure, I guess. Right this way.'



SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!!

Ugh. I swear my chapters get shorter and shorter. Oh well. So, do you guys like it? I hope so... Sorry if what I'm writing doesn't make any sense. I do try my best, though.
So yes, Tao's POV! Hehe... I needed to bring the boy in sometime and show what he thinks of Kyung. And by the way, Tao doesn't really love him any more - he loves his new boyfriend, who I'll leave you guys to guess ;) So, Kyungsoo will be somewhat confused about love for a while. Don't worry, everything will make sense soon :D
Gotta go Tumblr now ;) So I'll leave you guys with this dumb chapter! :D Byebye!!!

YILAYXING <-- My Tumblr! Please follow <3