- - K Y U N G S O O - -

I'm In Love With The School Bully!

I woke with a start, pulling me out of my dream... or, for a better word, nightmare. Sehun and that red-headed kid were there, beating me and hurting me. Slightly blurred in the background, I had seen Yixing being confronted the whole time by Suho. I was screaming at Yixing to run, but he refused. With one final piercing scream of Yixing's name, I shot awake, breathing heavily. Sweat poured down my face, teeth chattering. I felt hands my hair, brushing the soaking strands away from my eyes. I barely registered the state of crying I was in as I felt warm, soft, soothing arms wrap gently around my shoulders, hugging me tightly. I looked up to see Yixing, who in turn had a worried look written across his face. I sighed, wiping my tears as I hugged back, unable to speak.

'Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?' Yixing had a habit of that nickname. While most couples would use the term to define their lovers, Yixing simply called me 'baby' to make me calm again, whatever the situation. He continued to sooth me down from my upset state, while he waited patiently for an answer.

'A-aniyo, Xinggie. Just a nightmare, is all...' I smiled gently, letting the other know that I was completely fine now. He seemed to understand perfectly as he unwrapped himself from my shoulders. Only then did I look around the slowly brightening dorm to notice the absence of two particular giants. 'Where did Kris and Chanyeol go?'

Yixing giggled slightly, before replying, 'They needed a bit of privacy. I suppose they went back to their dorms - as per usual.' I rolled my eyes along with him. Unwrapping myself from the tangle of collected bedsheets, I reached out a hand to Yixing and pulled the kid up with me into standing positions; not that that was a really smart idea. The uneven surface of the springy mattress caused me to trip forwards, smacking into Yixing before colliding us both into the mattress. Yixing snorted attractively before looking up at me. I laughed nervously back. 'Breakfast time?'


About an hour later, after the whole mess of standing ourselves up and managing to shower and dress, we found ourselves in the cafeteria, seated beside the KrisYeol couple. Lonely Yixing was casually, subtley glancing across the hall, to where I could only assume the kid, Suho, was seated. Giggling, I reached across the table for a few slices of toast. Kris, in turn, made a move to steal several slices of bacon and pancakes before dumping the lot onto his and Chanyeol's shared plate. Chanyeol laughed at Kris's hoarding of pancakes before shoving a large one into Kris's waiting mouth. Stupid.

'So, uhh... Kyungsoo?' I look up. Yixing has his now focused attention on me. Great. The perfect time for when I had a rasher of bacon halfway between my lips. How awkward.

'Yeah, Yixing?'

'I... I was wondering. How are you, you know, gonna get Joonmyeon to, well...' The boy looked ever so embarrassed. I realised with a start that Kris and Chanyeol were within listening distance; they didn't know about Yixing's situation.

'O-oh... Well, I, uhh, haven't thought that through yet. Maybe Kris and Chanyeol would have an idea?'

'Kris and Chanyeol have a what?' I glance up at the couple. They had finally managed to look away from each other's gross, loving stares to pay attention to the real world. 'What are you guys on about?' Kris asked.

Sigh. With a nod from Yixing, I let the KrisYeol couple in on the plan for Yixing and Suho. Chanyeol grinned, somewhat suspiciously, while Kris nodded with acceptance. 'Alright, Xinggie. We'll see what we can do, okay?'

Yixing thanked Kris kindly before resuming his staring at the short boy across the hall. However, before I could tease the kid, I almost jolted out of my seat. Electricity ran through my spine, alerting every one of my senses. My eyes widened, heart raced. Without a second thought, I leapt out of my chair and raced out of the hall, without sparing a single glance behind me. What the hell is HE doing HERE?


I was barely regestering my directions; whizzing left and right through endless corridors, almost smacking right into blurry bodies as I made my way towards the, well, general direction of my dorm room. People yelled at me as I passed. Massive amounts of loose papers flew from peoples' grasps as I rushed past. But, for once, I didn't care.

I reached my dorm within a few minutes, slamming the door behind me. I buried myself under Yixing's blankets, wrapping the soft fur around my head, as if I wanted to silently suffocate myself. That definately did seem like a great idea, but I decided against it.


Yixing found me around five or so minutes later. He tore the blanket away from me. 'What the hell was that about, Kyunggie? You look like you have seen a ghost!'

'Well, duh! Yixing! What the hell is he DOING HERE?'

Yixing looked dumbstruck, confused even. 'What the hell is who doing here?'

I sighed. I took a deep breath, calming my racing heart; not that that ever did anything, really. I sat up slowly, glancing up at Yixing. He pulled me into a hug, whispering his 'baby, it's okay... tell me...'s. I breathed in again.

'Huang Zitao...'



Woah, okay... 

First off, what I want to say is that I wanted to post this chapter up yesterday, but the computer goddamn died on me, and I lost the whole chapter. So, this is the replacement.

I'm sorry if it seems shortish :/ I didn't want too much in this chapter. But, look! I introduced Taozi!!! ^^ I wanted him to come into this story some way or another XD

Don't worry, though... KaiSoo will happen! Just haven't decided when. You DO realise I make all this up as I go along, right? ^W^

 

By the way, I feel really, really, REALLY happy lately! See, I posted a fan art up on Tumblr a few days ago. I recieved a few thousand notes, and more than 14 new followers! :O Best thing ever. By teh way, this is the fan art...

tumblr_mos0awCY7m1s511rlo1_500.jpg

And the linky... YILAYXING FAN ART

Please check it out guys ^^ And feel free to follow (Yilayxing) ;)

Bye guys! :D