- - K Y U N G S O O - -

I'm In Love With The School Bully!

I unfurled the wrapper on my chocolate bar, the foil crinkling beneath my slim fingers. I chucked the wrapper into the paper basket beside my desk, and broke off a piece of the candy. Slowly eating the chocolate, I was overwhelmed in the creamy chocolate. Yixing, who was seated next to me on his laptop, giggled. Without a word, I handed a few pieces over to him, which he accepted happily. We didn't speak; I was much too focused on my homework. Or, at least, I was trying to do it. But, good god, I just didn't get it.

Chucking my pen across the desk, I let out a heavy sigh. Yixing noticed.

'Time for a coffee break, Soo?'

'Ah~ Yeah, thank you!'

Yixing grinned, pushing his laptop away to head into the small dorm kitchen, boiling the jug. I, meanwhile, leaned against the back of my chair, breathing in the faint cherry smell; Yixing was obbsessed with that specific purfume, and tended to spray a little across the dorm. I didn't mind at all.

A few minutes later, and a warm cup of coffee was handed to me. I bowed my head in thanks, and took a carefull sip.

'So, Kyungsoo. What really happened between you and Tao the other day, anyways?'

I sighed. I didn't want to answer, but... he deserved to know, at least.

'Well...'

- - T W O  D A Y S  A G O - -

I stumbled into the dorm, slamming the door in anger and pain. Pain of my broken heart, of course. I leaned against the door, sliding down the wood till I crashed into the floor; I folded my legs against my thighs, wrapping my arms around my shaking knees. I heaved a deep breath, and began crying. 

I wish I hadn't seen him. I wish he didn't go to this school. I wish I never even fell in love!

'Kyungsoo? Is it... really you?'

I froze. The voice behind the door... Tao?

'Kyungsoo, please listen to me. Please open the door.'

I remained silent. I didn't want to voice anything, in fear of my voice cracking and showing my pain.

'Kyungsoo, listen. I... I want to apologize. Apologize for that... event... a few years back. I... didn't mean to hurt you like I did. You never deserved it. I should have dealt with your feelings better.
Listen, I'll leave if you want. Just... please talk to me sometime, okay? I want to see you again. Promise yourself you will. I know that we were never friends, but... yeah... Please, Soo.'

I lay there, listening to his voice. He sounded in pain, like he regret everything. He sounded... honest. But I still remained quiet.

'I'll leave now, if you want. See you soon, Kyunggie.'

His footsteps vanished, and I allowed myself to cry.

- - E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K - - 

'Huh. So, what are you gonna do, Soo?'

'No idea. I want to forgive him... But, what if I regret doing so?'

'You won't, Kyung. I know you won't. Maybe this will be good for you, you know? Or...'

'Or... what?'

'...Maybe it won't? I don't know, Soo. You know, even if you do talk to him, please don't get your hopes too high?'

'Why ever not?'

'Well... He, uh... has a boyfriend now, Soo. And from what I've seen, the two are inseperable.'

I sat there, motionless, the cup in my palms suddenly cold. I felt my heart literally break right then.

'I'm sorry, Soo. Maybe it's just best if you move on, huh?'

'Move on? I don't know if I can, Xing. I mean... I've been in love with Tao for goodness knows how long! I can't just drop all feelings involving him!'

Yixing looked terrible, and sad. Sad for me? I don't know. I placed my cup on the desk, shifting my papers away. I lifted myself up, and with slow steps I moved over to lie on my bed, curling my legs up.

'But... maybe you're right, Yixing. I have to move on. But, who to move on to?'

Yixing laughed lightly, shifting next to me to massage my back. 'Maybe you don't have to like anyone right now. Think about only yourself for the moment; focus on schoolwork, and, of course, me and KrisYeol!' He beamed a wide smile at me, and I nodded my head in agreement. Decidedly happier, I switched my attention, and the topic, to the holidays.

I couldn't wait! I'd not once ever had a friend stay over to meet my parents! Of course, they'd probably tease me about it, but... ah, well... that's family, right?

Yixing flicked off the lightswitch, pulling back the covers of my bed and sliding in next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and bidded me goodnight. I too closed my eyes, moving back into him, surrounding myself in his warmth. I knew he was right; I didn't need to fall in love right now. I had my friends, my loving family, and my schoolwork to keep my company. It wouldn't hurt to fall back into love again, but... maybe someday in the far future, huh?

I began drifting off, counting down the days till the holidays. Two more weeks! I just can't wait~



Ugh. Love, love, love! That's basically what this story revolves around. Not that I mind at all; I hope you guys don't either! :D

So yes, next chapter, I'm hoping to show a point-of-view for another character. Havn't decided yet, but I'm planning for a Suho P.O.V! ;) Hope you guys will enjoy it :D

Sooo, guess what? Not that you guys would care, but... I have a crush!!! :D <3
I'm pretty sure I've liked him for a while, but I only began noticing him just yesterday.
I've recently gotten over this other guy who I liked for about a year and a half, but... I just saw no point in him anymore. So, I moved on! Yay for me!
I hope I like him for a long time~ He's funny, and... aha, cute <3 I don't plan on telling him I like him though. Don't wanna get my hopes high and then crushed.
But, guess what??? My brother told my English teacher that I liked someone in my class, so now the teacher knows! D: I am officially worried; and I have English tomorrow, too... :/
I also think one of my friends (who is friends with my crush) has already figured it out (after two days of me liking the boy!!!)... He says he's noticed me laughing a lot when my crush talks, and kinda staring at him. Oh gosh...

Anyways, enough about me ! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It doesn't really make that much sense to me, but... oh well.

See ya, guys! <3