chapter 14

Half of a Love Song

[guigui POV]

I woke up to find myself in a very comfortable position. I decided to get a couple more minutes of shut eye. I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

 

I unexpectedly felt someone tighten their grip on my body. I turned to see who it was. Aaron Yan!!!! I screamed and pushed him off the bed. He landed with a thud on the ground and woke up.

 

“Ow, what just happened” Aaron said, annoyed

 

“Why are you in my bed? Why are we even in the same bed? You didn’t do anything to me last night, did you?” I ask in one breath, taking the blanket and covering my body with it.

 

“First of all, I didn’t do anything to you; secondly, you fell asleep in the music room last night so I was taking going to take you home, but I didn’t know where you lived to I took you back to my place. Thirdly, when I took you back home and placed you on the bed, you wouldn’t let go of my hand and I didn’t want to wake you up so I left it like that and I must have fallen asleep on the bed. And lastly we DIDN’T do anything last. We just slept ok?” Aaron told me, “Unless you wanted me to do something” he replied cheekily, coming closer to me.

 

I backed off as he was progressing towards me. then I was trapped in between the bed frame and him.

 

[Aaron POV]

I got her trapped between to bed frame and me. she looked really nervous which was the cute part. I wanted to kiss her so badly when she’s looking like that. I stopped, and backed away from her, laughing.

 

“What did you think I was going to do to you?” I say teasingly. I could help but laugh at her expression. She looks so cute just now with her face. It was priceless to see a reaction like that from her. hahahahahaha.

 

“come on. We better get you cleaned up and back home before your parents and friends file a missing persons report” I say, jokingly.

 

Guigui jumped off the bed and ran out the door. not so long after she came back in.

 

“um…..Aaron?  where is the bathroom?” she asks quietly.

 

“hahaha walk down the hall, turn left then turn left again. It’s the white coloured door.” I tell her.

 

“thanks” she grinned at me and left.

 

“welcome!” I shout after her.

 

I then walk into my bedroom bathroom and got cleaned up as well.

 

After I came out of the  shower, I heard a knock on my room door.

 

“Come in!”

 

“Um….Aaron….er….i’ll just stand out here and ask you” I hear Guigui say.

 

“Just come in. Its not like I’m going to do anything to you. I promise” I say sincerely.

 

“No its ok, I’ll just stand here and ask”

 

While she was telling that she was fine standing out in the hallway talking to me, I had already started walking over to the door to open it. I was shocked at what I saw. I saw Guigui in only a white towel looking very y. Whoa! She looks so hot right now! Damn she has an awesome figure. Nice curves.

 

Being the stupid male I was, I kept starring at her body. Unexpectedly, I got whacked across the head by Guigui.

 

“Done starring yet?” she asked annoyed, and turning a couple shades of red.

 

“was there anything that you needed” I asked politely, trying to keep my eyes on her face and not her body.

 

“I was going to um… ask you….if…um…I could um…borrow some clothes since mine are all dirty and crumpled” she asks embarrassedly.

 

“sure, I’ll just go and get it for you’ I say walking away to my wardrobe.

 

I picked out a white shirt and some shorts that she could probably fit into.

 

“Here you go” I say passing her the clothes

 

“thanks aaron” she says and hurries off.

 

Being that clumsy ghost that she is, she just has to trip on the water on the gerund that she created when she came over here. I ran fast as I could to try and prevent her from falling and hurting herself. But in the situation, I too slipped on the water. I fell down hard on my back, with Gui’s towel in my hand, while Gui landed on top me. We were only inches apart and I could feel her breathing on my face.

 

 

A/N: hey there. I’m so sorry for not updating in such a long time. But I hope that you all like this update. I tried really hard to find time to write this as I had so many stuffs in uni to do….urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE UNI SO MUCH…. WHY IN TH WORLD DO WE NEED TO DO EXTRA EDUCATION AFTER SENIOR SCHOOL. Aren’t we qualified enough yet? Oh well seems like we’re not that’s why we are all still studying.hahahaha. well I gotta get back to doing my uni stuffs. I will update again as soon as I can. Pls don’t bite my head off for me ending this chappie like this okay??? Oh, one last thing…..comments please. Ciao ^_^