chapter 8

Half of a Love Song

[aaron POV]

 I was sitting at the piano playing my favourite song when I suddenly felt that someone was standing next to me. As I turned and looked, I noticed that it was Guigui.

 

“what are you doing just standing there?” I asked her, “the song is not going to compose itself you know”

 

“ah… I saw that you were playing and I didn’t want to disturb you, so…. I just stood her for a while” she tells me

 

“ok then. If I hadn’t stopped playing then you would stand there all day then?” I asked, moving closer to her. I could see that she was backing herself away from me.

 

“um….. no. of course not. I would have approached you some time. I don’t want to waste my time on some conceited and arrogant guy” Guigui says back to me while walking backwards

 

“you think that im conceited and arrogant?” I say, still advancing on her

 

“y…y…yes I think so” she replies

 

It happened all of a sudden. One moment she was backing away from me, then the next she’s in my arms. I never noticed how pretty she was. She has big eyes, a cute nose and kissable lips. I wonder what they taste like? What they would feel against my own? I was slowing inching closer to her lips when I was suddenly pulled away. Damn!!!! And I was so close to kissing her. that would mean that half the bet would have been completed. Who the hell pulled me  away.  Snapping out of my thoughts I noticed that the person that had pulled me away was no other than Qui Sheng Yi or calvin called him… Wang Zi.  Did he just have to spoil my moment?

 

“let’s go gui” wang zi says and pulls Guigui away without even taking a glance at me.

 

What the hell was that all about???

 

[Guigui POV]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! If wang zi hadn’t come would I have kissed aaron? I really don’t know.

 

[flashback –guigui POV]

I was backing away from aaron as he was progressing towards me. But being the clumsy ghost that I am, I tripped backwards and fast as lightning aaron had caught me in his arms. Wow! I had never noticed he had such mesmerising eyes. Then he started moving closer to me. Is he going to kiss me? Looks like he is. I even started to close my eyes when suddenly someone pulled aaron away from me and pulled me into them. Wang Zi! I was so embarrassed that I started to flush bright red. Wang zi had just seen me and aaron nearly KISS!!!!!! With that wang zi held onto my arm and pulled me out of the music room.

[end of flashback]

 

[wang zi POV]

As I was about to drive off, I noticed that gui’s phone was in my car. That clumsy ghost must have dropped while getting out. I think I should find her and give it back to her, she may need it later on. I asked some of the students if they knew where the music room was because I heard that guy and Guigui talking earlier about going to the music room to rehearse something.

 

When I was at the door, I noticed that the GUY looked like he was about to kiss gui. i didn’t know why but all the blood rushed to my head and I was angry. I immediately rushed inside and pulled him away from her and into my arms. They both looked shocked to see me there. If I hadn’t come, would they both have kissed each other? just thinking about Guigui kissing another guy sent a stabbing pain in my heart. What is this feeling? I’ve never felt this way before.

 

I then pulled Guigui out of the music room.

 

“um…. You left this in my car” I say handing her back her phone, “ I just thought that you might need it later on that’s why I came back to give it to you”

 

“er… thanks wang zi” gui says politely

 

[ring ring-school bell]

“wang zi, I think I had better go now. I don’t want to be late to class. Bye.” Guigui says and runs off to her class.

 

[aaron POV – that night]

I couldn’t sleep all night. Every time I close my eyes, I would see guigui’s face and the ABOUT kiss we had this morning. I just kept replaying the incident in my head, over and over again. Would we have really kissed if wang zi hadn’t come in? why do I keep thinking about her. why was my heart beating so fast? urgh!!!!!!!!!! Aaron yan stop thinking about her.  I hadn’t told the guys about it because if I did, calvin would probably laugh at me all day. But why am I so disappointed that I couldn’t kiss her.

 

I turned over and looked at the time on my alarm clock. 3.42am. I better stop thinking about the almost kiss or else im not going to get any sleep tonight.

 

[the next day]

[aaron pov]

As I arrived at school, I noticed that someone was running up to me. I suddenly realised that it was…..

 

A/N: OMG cliff hanger!!!!! I wonder who it can be that was running up to aaron???? Well, if you want to know then u have to keep on reading. Hahaha im so evil muhahahaha lolz… well pls leave comments. Thank you to all those who leaves comments on my story, U guys are like my inspiration to keep on writing. I might not be updating next wk but I will try. I have heaps of assignments and there are upcoming exams at my uni so I have to study for them. ciao for now  ^_^