chapter 10

Half of a Love Song

[guigui POV]

‘you could say that we are an item. That would be the best way to settle the matter,” Aaron says smiling while moving closer to me. he’s not trying to kiss me again is he? But why do I feel as though I want him to kiss me?

 

[Aaron POV]

I was moving closer to guigui and was just about to kiss her again when….

 

“Gui! Where have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” YT says running up to Gui and pulling her away from me, “and what are you doing with him?”

 

“Ya…Ya Tou…um….we….” gui gui stuttered while trying to answer YT.

 

Out of nowhere calvin, chun and jiro pops up.

 

“yo Aaron! guess who we just saw while coming into school. You wont believe it. We saw------Oh hey gui and YT. I didn’t see you guys there” calvin says while placing an arm around my shoulder.

 

“hi calvin” YT replies, enthusiastically, “ so gui, as I was saying before….where were you this morning? I was looking everywhere for you”

 

“what? Guigui was missing this morning?” Jiro butts in, “are you alright guigui? Did anything happen? You can tell me and I will help you.”

 

“stop over reacting Jiro. I don’t think that anything bad happened to guigui or she wont be standing in front of you right now,” Chun tells Jiro.

 

“Ya Tou lets go.” Guigui says and walks away with Ya Tou.

 

As the guys and I were walking to class calvin brings up the subject about who he saw this morning.

 

“aye aaron, guess who I saw this morning. You’re never going to believe it!” calvin shouts out. “I saw He-----“

 

“Hebe” I say monotonously

 

“Hebe. How did you know that I saw her this morning?” calvin asks me, curiously

 

“well, I sort of ran into her, wait no….she ran up to me this morning when i arrived at school”

 

“so what happened between you two.” Chun nosily asks

 

“nothing”

 

“don’t lie to us aaron. we know to you well to know when you are lying and when you are not. I cant believe that you would lie to your brothers” jiro says fake crying

 

“fine, I’ll tell you guys what happened.”

 

And so I told the guys about what happened this morning between hebe and I, deliberately skipping on the part where me and guigui kissed.

 

“oh….so that’s what happened” chun says after a while of awkward silence.

 

“I cant believe that after what she’s done, she thinks that you’ll take her back. I cant believe her!” shouts Jiro

 

“um jiro….i don’t know why you are so upset because this is about aaron not you. Okay?” calvin says

 

“yeah jiro. Why are you getting so worked up about the matter when it doesn’t even concern you?” chun also adds in.

“oh yeah aaron. did you say that hebe bought the thing that you said that guigui was your girlfriend?” calvin asks. “she’s pretty smart. And I don’t  think that by just saying that gui is your girlfriend, she will believe you. Did she make you prove that gui was your girlfriend?”

 

At that stage, I was starting to feel uneasy. I didn’t want them to know that I kissed guigui to prove to hebe that she was my girlfriend, but if I don’t tell them then they obviously wont believe that hebe bought that fact and left us. I really don’t know if I should tell them about  the kiss or not.

 

“well…. I sorta had to kiss guigui to prove that she was my girlfriend” I say, feeling uneasy.

 

“you kissed guigui???” all three guys asked in astonishement

 

“good for you. Maybe this way she will fall in love with you and confess before the deadline so you wont lose the bet” says calvin, smiling.

 

“ er..yeah. the bet.” I say.

 

I had totally forgotten about  the bet! Now that I had kissed guigui all I have to do now is make her confess to me and then I can make calvin do whatever I want. Muhahahaha.