chapter two

Half of a Love Song

Chapter two:

[guigui POV]

 As I enter the classroom I spot YT sitting in the corner waving to me. I waved back and walk towards the teacher.As I walked closer I could see that her name was Miss Cherry.

“class, we have a new student, Wu Ying Jie. Ying Jie why don’t you introduce yourself to the class.” teacher Cherry said.

“hello everyone. As you all know my name is Wu Ying Jie but my friends all call me GG or Gui. I have just recently moved back to Taiwan from the States because of my Dad’s job. I hope we can all be good friends.”

“thank you GG. Why don’t you take a seat next to YT since you already know her since I noticed that you two already know each other.” Miss cherry says.

[aaron POV]

“hello everyone. As you all know my name is Wu Ying Jie but my friends all call me GG or Gui. I have just recently moved back to Taiwan from the States because of my Dad’s job. I hope we can all be good friends.” I hear her say.

Guigui?As in ghost? What sort of name is that? Does she really think she’s a ghost?

“heyaaron, what do you think of this one??” I hear calvin ask me

“I think she’s cute” Jiro says “I wouldn’t mind going out with her”

“yeah she’s alright I suppose, but not my type” calvin answers his own question. “ I think that the body shape is a little underdeveloped hahaha.”

“ I don’t think that was very funny Calvin” I hear Chun say

“hey don’t be like that Chun. Don’t spoil me fun. Hahahaha”

“whatever guys. I don’t really give a damn about the new girl. She looks weird anyway.” I reply

“so, where are we hanging this afternoon?” jiro asks

“ I cant. I have a date with Joanna tonight. So…im busy” calvin says.

“are you serious bro. isn’t this like the fourth girl you’ve been through this week?” Chun laughs

“I don’t really know Chun. I don’t keep count.”

“Are you guys done talking cause I’d like to know what miss cherry has been talking about the project” I say, irritated.

“Chill Aaron. You’re smart anyways so no worries on the project. You probably pass with a breeze. Unlike me who fails continuously. Hahah” calvin laughs.

“well class, that seems like the end of the lesson. I hope to see you all tomorrow with you homework…COMPLETED.” Miss cherry tells the class. “good-bye class”

Finally, I thought lesson would never end. I was making my way out of class when …….i bumped into someone.

“ow… sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going” I hear someone say

“gosh, look where you’re going next time.” I reply coldly.

“I said I was sorry didn’t I. you don’t have to be so mean.” She says.

I looked up to see that it was the new girl, guigui.

“hey there, my name is JIro. You’re GG right? ” jiro puts out his hand over my shoulder to greet her.

“yeahimguigui. Nice to meet you jiro” she says while shaking his hand.

“this is Aaron by the way, and that’s Calvin and Chun at the back.” Jiro introduces the rest of us.

“nice to meet you all. As you all know, I’m GG.”

“lets go guys, im hungry” I say, walking out of the classroom.

 

A/N: hey guys it xiaogui23 here. I hope you guys enjoyed my update. Im sorry it took a while but I finally got time to post them on. Also I edited my forewords so pls read it. I will try to update as soon as possivble, but I do have college (university) and work in between but I will always make time for GUILUN. Pls leave comments guys.