chapter 16

Half of a Love Song

[Guigui POV]

I could hear my stomach making noises as I made my way downstairs. I walked into the dining room to find that there was breakfast already made on the table. Mmmmm, smells delicious. Did Aaron really make all this? I didn’t know that he could cook? Maybe I underestimated him.

 

I made myself to the table and noticed a note under the plate of food prepared.

 

---------------------

 

Note:

Guigui,

 

I made breakfast for you, as you can see. Enjoy it while it’s hot. I know that you’ll be hungry by now as you at nothing to eat last night. There’s some juice and milk in the fridge. I didn’t know what you want so it’s up to you to decide. Also there’s some more food in the microwave if you wanted a second serving. I also didn’t know how much you could eat, so I made plenty.

 

I wanted to say sorry about before and I’ll see you at school.

 

Aaron =)

 

P.S Please lock the door on your way out. I’ve already left for school. Thanks.

 

--------------------

After reading the note, I sat down and enjoyed breakfast by myself. It would have been awkward of Aaron was here. I wouldn’t know what to say to him after the incident in the hallway.

 

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out the bottle of juice and poured it into the empty glass on the table and started eating. Wow! Aaron’s cooking is really good. To think that his food was not going to be edible. Hahahaha. I didn’t know that a guy could be such a good cook. Let alone a playboy.

 

After finishing breakfast, I washed up the dishes. I went back upstairs to gather my things. By chance I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 8.45am! OMG! I’m

going to be late to school. I have a 9am start and I’m still at home!

 

I quickly took my things and ran out of the house, locking it of course. running out of aaron’s house, I realised that I was wearing his clothes. I have one hell of an explanation for Ya tou when I get to school.

 

I got to school as the last bell rang. Yes! I made it on time. That means that I can escape Ya Tou’s interrogation, but then there is always lunch. Urgh!!! If only aaron didn’t cook so good then I wouldn’t have eaten everything and wouldn’t be late for school. Then Ya Tou wouldn’t know because I would have made it home on time and gotten changed into my own clothes. This is all Aaron’s fault!

 

I walked into class and lucky for me, the Miss Cherry wasn’t there yet. I made my way to my seat next to Ya Tou who looked like she had a million and one questions for me.I should have just stayed home today and said that I was sick instead of coming to school and getting killed by Ya Tou’s questions.

 

“Gui wher—“

 

“Shhh, Miss Cherry is here” I interrupt her.

 

She turned her head towards the door and noticed the teacher walking in.

 

I looked around to see only Calvin, Chun and Jiro but no sign of Aaron. Didn’t he say that he was going to school first? Shouldn’t he be here already? Where is he?

 

All these questions kept popping up in my head. I was getting anxious as the class progressed. Then Aaron walked in. My smile turned into a frown as a noticed the lipstick marks visible on the collar of his white shirt. I didn’t know why but I suddenly felt angry and other indescribable feelings. I turned away.

 

 

A/N: hey guys, like I promised, I updated this week. Yay! I’m sorry to have updated in such a long time. I have soooo many assessment pieces for university. Its even worse than senior high school and I thought that was bad. Maybe its all my fault anyways. I always procrastinate. I don’t ever start anything till the night before its due or sometimes I even start it the morning its due. Gosh I don’t know how I am going to pass this semester in University. Oh wells, I hope that you guys like this update even though, personally, I don’t think that it was very good though. I rushed the chapter too much I think. Well, let me know in your comments how you feel about this chapter. I’ll write longer chapters next time. That’s a promise. Ciao ^_^