chapter 15

Half of a Love Song

[giugui POV]

after showering, I realised that I had no clothes to change into. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and contemplated whether or not I should go ask aaron to borrow some clothes. In the end I made up my mind and decided to go and ask him.

 

After knocking on his door, I realised that this is a really bade idea. What if aaron gets the wrong impression? What will happen then? I decided to carry on with my plan considering he hasn’t done anything bad to me yet and was being a total gentlemen.

 

After taking the clothes from him, I ran off feeling rather embarrassed that I was only in a towel and the fact that he kept staring at my body. Being my usual clumsy self, I slipped in some water made by no other than me. I was waiting for the thud and the pain to come but it never happened. Instead I landed on something warm and soft. I opened my eyes to see that I was on top of aaron. (a/n she hasn’t realised that her towel is no longer on her body). We were so close that I could feel his breath against my own.

 

[aaron POV]

I stared at her and she stared back at me. I leaned forwards towards her lips. I didn’t know why but at that moment all I could think about was kissing her. I missed her lips on mine since the day we first kissed in front of Hebe. Yes, I admit it now. I think I’m addicted to her lips, even though we have only kissed once.

 

I was inching forward, slowly closing the gap between us. Guigui closed her eyes as our lips touched. We kissed each other passionately. This kiss wasn’t like our last one when I had just kissed her out of nowhere. This kiss felt like there was something; like her lips were made for me to kiss.

 

I don’t know how we got to the bed, but eventually we were there. She was sandwiched in between me and the bed. She looks so y right now. Gosh, I think I’m going to die!

 

[reality]

“Aaron are you alright? Where are the tissues?” asks Guigui worriedly

 

“I’m fine. Why would there be anything wrong with me? And the tissues are on the table” I answer, perplexed, coming back to reality.

 

“Because your nose is bleeding!” I hear her scream. Gui got up from me and ran straight for the tissue box on the table.

 

Huh???? My nose is bleeding???

 

I touched my nose, “OMG!!! Blood, blood, blood. I’m bleeding, I’m going to die!!!” I shout dramatically, after realising what gui had stated was true. This is the price of being a ert. Aaron Yan when did you become such a ert? If I hadn’t been thinking about me and her on the bed…

 

“Aaron, aaron are you still there?” gui asks shaking me lightly, with the box of tissues in hand. I instantly snapped out of my daze.

 

 I don’t think that she has realised that she is right??? I kept starring at her body in front of me as she tried to stop my nose bleed.’

 

Not long after, she realised that I wasn’t paying attention to her but looking somewhere else. She followed my gaze and noticed that I was staring at her body.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIAN TAI!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, punches me in the face and runs off.

 

I then felt my face. It hurt. Alot. Man can that girl pack a punch. I walked into my bathroom to check out my face. It was super red. I could even see her hand print on my face. What am I going to tell everyone when they see this??? Gosh Guigui, did you have to hit this hard?!

 

As I walked back out of the room, I noticed that the clothes that I gave her to change into were still here. I went and picked up the clothes off the ground and walked to the guest bathroom.

 

[Guigui POV]

I heard knocking sounds after a while of sitting on the ground of the bathroom floor.

 

I can't believe that.... that...Aaron saw...saw...everything!!!! I can't believe that I was so clumsy.

 

"Guigui...are you in there???" I could hear Aaron ask through the door. "Um I just to say that I'm sorry for what happened back there. I really didnt intentionally mean to look at you. It..um...yeah... I just wanted to say sorry and that I'm placing the clothes here for you. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

 

After I thought that the coast was clear, I opened the door slightly and quickly grabbed the clothes. After finishing changing, I went downstairs to look for Aaron to tell him that I was leaving.

 

 

A/N: hey there, if I wasn’t being clear – when aaron and gui were kissing, it was apart of aaron’s dream/imagination but when gui called him and told him that he was having a nose bleed, he came back to reality. Just thought that I should tell you this, just incase u got confused. ^_^