chapter 13

Half of a Love Song

[aaron POV]

Sitting, playing the piano was no other than Guigui. I made myself enter to music room quietly, listening to Guigui play the piano. She was playing my favourite song; the song that I played last time by myself when I was waiting for Guigui to come.

 

But how on earth does she remember this song. thinking about this song brings back memories about that day and our ALMOST kiss.

 

Why do I keep thinking about things that are not going to happen again? why do I keep thinking about her all the time? I really don’t understand my feelings.

 

As I walked closer to her, I suddenly see her frown. What’s wrong? Why is she frowning? I kept asking myself all these why questions which I didn’t know the answer to.

 

“Oh Aaron, you’re here. I was about to call you to tell you to come. The competition is in a months’ time and we haven’t even started composing yet.” Guigui said when she saw me approach her.

 

“Umm….since that’s the case, I think that we should start composing then or else we’re going to lose to the other classes and not win the all expense paid trip.” I say back to her.

 

With that I sat down next to her on the piano chair.

 

“Shall we get started?” I say, flashing her my charming smile

 

“We shall” gui says and giggles lightly.

 

For the rest of the afternoon, Guigui and  I sat in the music room and worked on composing the song for the upcoming competition.

 

We had worked on it for about 4 hours so I decided to go out and buy some drinks for the both of us. When I came back, I saw Guigui sleeping. She looks so cute when she’s sleeping. What am I thinking? Aaron yan get a hold of yourself.

 

I gently pick her up and carry her bridal style to my car. I was going to take her home but I suddenly realised that I didn’t know where she lives. What am I supposed to do know? Since I didn’t know where she lived, I decided to take her to my house for the night.

 

[Aaron’s House]

I carried her into the guest bedroom, trying my best not to disturb her sleep. She sleeping so peacefully, just like an angel. I want to kiss` he so badly. Those lips of hers, I just cant forget the first time we kissed. I couldn’t take advantage of an innocent girl. That’s just not in my nature. Sheesh when did that ever stop me. I just don’t want Gui to hate me. I kissed her forehead stood up.

 

I was about to walk out of the bedroom when all of a sudden I felt a hand hold me back. Guigui was holding on to my hand real tight and wouldn’t let go. Trying to make her let go of my hand only increased in how tight she was holding on to me. in the end I just gave up and sat down beside her on the bed. Unknowingly, I too fell asleep.