Walk through my door of desire.. Come on in and make it your home

Zero

Two weeks went by like nothing and everything seemed to be okay, but you had a feeling it was the calm before a storm. Either way Chen was working today and you had plans to spend the whole day with Xiumin and the BaekTao couple shopping.

-

"Okay do you have everything you need?" You said scanning Chen's bag and clothes.

"Juniel, I'm fine." He giggled a bit, straightening his tie. "I'm just a little nervous, I haven't been there in years." Chen frowned a bit before picking up his bag and your keys. "Are you sure it's okay to take the car?"

"Yes, Xiumin's picking me up in an hour to see what the inspector says about rebuilding the coffee shop." You smiled widely adjusting Chen's already adjusted tie. "Don't worry i'm in good hands."

"I know but.."

"No more but's get going."

"Fine, be careful and don't wear anything to revealing." Chen scolded hugging you before leaving.

-

"Hey Juniel are you ready." You heard Xiumin hollering from downstairs.

"Give me like two minutes I'm looking for shoes." You yelled back picking up a pair of high heels.

"Wow. Dressing up for me?" Xiumin ruffled your hair.

"No, I have to go to the joint industries office for an emergency meeting." You grumbled picking up your purse.

"Wonder what it's about, either way let's go meet the inspector."

"Alright." You giggled a bit walking out backwards to lock the door before a jacket was tossed over your head.

"Hurry you need to get into my car." Xiumin's calming voice was near your ear.

"What's going on." You asked panicked.

"Camera Crews. Lots of them." He hissed pushing you into his car before running to the drivers side.

"Miss Kwon." "Miss Choi." "A word" "Do you have a comment." We're questions all the people kept repeating as Xiumin manuvered through the crowd and sped away.

"What the hell is going on." You hissed when Jiyong answered his phone.

"Am I on speaker." His voice yelled back.

"Yes."

"Who's with you." Seunghyun's voice chimed in.

"A good friend." Xiumin replied before you.

"He's cleared guys."

"Well we were hoping to hold the media back longer but it seems our buyouts were outbid. Are you able to access the internet right now." jiyong questioned.

"Yeah." You smiled when Xiumin's car laptop poped out of the dash board.

"Look up your name. Are you on the first page."

"What is this?"

"According to that article Changjo's wife says your keeping her marriage from progressing because your seducing him to keep him from finally moving on."

"Changjo's statement did nothing but perpetuate the rumors." Seunghyun grumbled. "He pretty much said that you contacted him constantly and even went as far as dropping off a box of momentos on his doorstep, making him fall away from his wife and create a rift in their marriage."

"I did what he asked me to do, and returned his belongings, that was all." You face palmed.

"We need to talk in person we're landing in twenty minutes meet us at the joint industries building Se7en is there now."

"Okay."

"Xiumin please don't tell Chen right away."

"Look this is your thing, if you want to tell Chen then be my guest I won't unless it's something he really needs to know, okay?" He looked to you for conformation before asking for the address to the Joint Industries building.

-

"This is the Joint Industries building?"

"Yes, there's only a few passages here that lead inside and unless your a worker that lives inside you'd have to be brought by Jiyong, Dongwook or me."

"So this place was built for secrecy."

"Yes, you can't really have everyone knowing how the companies plan to expand." You smirked pushing a tapestry aside revealing a finger print scanner. "Come on." You smiled.

"Are you sure no one is following us." Xiumin scanned the surrounding area.

"Even if they did without my voice, retina and thumb they can't get passed the security system that rearranges the walls if it detects an intruder."

"Who designed this?"

"Some architect or business woman Jiyong knows." You scratched your nape as your scanned your eye.

"What do you plan to do about the rumors?"

"I don't really know, Changjo has a lot of fans. I don't." You sighed heavily before scanning your thumb and singing a tune causing the last door to click open.

"I'm glad you came sooner than I expected, the news has gotten worse." Dongwook pouted un-muting the television.

~ "Yes, it is believed that Choi Jun is seeing another man while still trying to get her former lover to leave his wife."

"This is one desperate girl, I don't understand why she won't leave the poor guy alone."

"I don't think she values herself unless a possible husband is within her grasp."~

The people on the talk show pegged you as the bad guy not even hinting that Changjo or his wife could be the ones at fault. You weren't even sure how much time had passed until Jiyong and Seunghyun arrived. You hadn't even noticed the tears on your face or the blood dripping from your clenched palms. The weight of everything you should have had control over came crashing into you and you felt defensless.

-

"June, we don't know what else do to, the works are threatening a strike. The only way out of this is to get them to reveal the truth or to give up everything under your name and go into hiding."

"There is a third option." Xiumin chimed in.

"Which would be?"

"You could ask me for my security tapes."

"Why." Jiyong hissed.

"Changjo is on them stalking Juniel during work hours. He's also the one who started the fire, if you don't believe me I can pull copies of them onto my laptop."

"You knew he was stalking me?"

"I had a feeling someone was watching the shop, it's why I asked Chen to move his things against the rear wall of the upstairs loft."

"Then we can release it to the media and my name will be cleared!"

"It's not that easy he might be able to stop it." Dongwook sighed.

"What If a big industry releases it? Say Kim Corp." Xiumin smirked.

"You know someone in Kim Corp?" Jiyong scoffed.

"Chen!" You hollered causing everyone to jump. "Chen owns Kim corp! His stuff was ruined in the fire, he can get a bigger backing then Changjo I just know it, but I didn't want to tell him just yet." You mumbled the last bit biting into your lower lip.

"Juniel I think he knows by now." Xiumin rubbed circles on your back.

"I think it's our best bet to get back to a working order." Seunghyun smiled as Jiyong nodded.

"Let's do it then.." You studdered out pulling up your knees as Xiumin called Chen.

-

"It'll be about ten minutes before the video airs." Chen's voice spoke throught the phone's speaker.

"Thank you Chen." Jiyong smiled widely doing a fist pump.

"Call me Jongdae, I hope we can meet soon, It seems my company wants to have mergers with both Choi Industries and Kwon Industries."

"Really we've never recieved any paper work." Se7en scratched his head.

"I haven't either." Jiyong made a duck face.

"Really." Chen's voice became confused. "Well I have to call back later I'm later for a meeting with my staff, record the news for me?"

"I will, I promise." You blushed a bit.

"See you after work Jongdae." Xiumin chuckled hanging up his phone. "Let's keep an eye on the news." He smirked as Se7en turned the television volume up.