Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh, gidaehae

Zero

~ "Juniel, you are a burdensome child, enjoy your wealth sooner or later you'll be wishing I had kept it!" He hissed raising his hand to slap you.~

 

"Appa, please don't." You hollered noticing you were in the coffee shop.

"Are you okay." Chen looked at you with concern on his face.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep." You chuckled awkwardly as you continued to prepare the cups and lids for the coffee.

"What time did you get in?"

"Four thirty, I couldn't sleep so I opened a bit early and explored." You frowned. "I'm sorry."

"How did you not wake me up..." Chen frowned slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"I live in the apartment upstairs, you must have been really quiet not to have woken me up." He fished under the counter for a bag of coffee beans.

"You live upstairs?"

"Well yeah." He smiled.

"Oh." You frowned a bit. "I'm sorry I came in unnanounced."

"Don't be." He smiled finally picking one up. "Now where are the.. oh yeah I put them in there." He smiled lifting a cookie jar lid on the counter.

After watching him for a few minutes your eyelids grew heavy and everything went dark again.

 

~

"Juni trust me, after this little break I won't need another one, and besides wouldn't you like to try dating someone else just to see what it's like?" Changjo smiled widely eyeing the new transfer student in front of the class.

"I don't know anyone else." You said gripping his hand lightly.

"What about Zelo." He said smirking slightly at you while removing your hand.

"Oppa, he just started dating Eunmi, that's kind of cruel don't you think."

"It'll never last she's too quiet for him."

"How do you know."

"We like the same type of girl and Eunmi is... well plain." Changjo said placing his head down on his desk.

"Oh." You frowned. "Mrs. Lee may I be excused."

"Yes you may Miss Kwon."

"Hey Jun why are you leaving class." Kyungmi questioned as you entered the hallway.

"Noona, I want to be put in the early graduate program."

"Are you sure, once you start there's no stopping unless you transfer or drop out."

"I'm sure."

~

 

When you woke up the room was spinning a bit and you couldn't really tell where you were. It was a small but cozy room with very simple furniture and decorations. Carefully sliding off the bed you realized you were at work when you fell asleep and figured that you were now in Chen's apartment. After finding the door that leads downstairs you were greeted by Chen and his friends.

"How are you feeling." He asked with concern evident.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry for missing work, so as payment I'll work for free tomorrow."

"That's not necessary, I kind of need you to have a seat though."

"What's going on." You frowned not linking the feeling the boys were giving off.

"The guy that came in yesterday you said he was your boyfriend right?" Chen scratched his nape.

"How long has the media known." You pouted.

"You know that he's married now?" the one who stayed yesterday asked shocked.

"Yes, I recieved the photo of his marriage consumation last night."

"You mean he sent you a photo of him...and her.. doing that..." The one with feminie features widened his eyes angrily.

"Is that why you couldn't sleep." Chen asked angrily.

"No, I just have trouble sleeping... when I'm alone." You mummbled under your breathe.

"What do you mean when you're alone." The baby faced one asked.

"Nothing, how long was I asleep?" You questioned.

"Almost all all day, its four now." Chen furrowed his eye brows.

"Someone named Donghae called you by the way." The chubby cheeked guy tossed your phone on the table.

"When!" You shouted grabbing your phone.

"Like an hour ago."

"He's gonna be so mad."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm supposed to be meeting with him for dinner tonight." You pouted when he didn't pick up.

"What about joining us?"

"I can't, I was going to tell Donghae yes today."

"Yes to what?" The fierce looking  boy asked.

"To being their surrogate mother." You pouted calling the number again.

"You want to be pregnant?" The fierce looking one asked again.

"I want to be married and a mother. But they've been asking me for awhile since I'm one of their non-pregnant friends." You pouted getting Donghae's voicemail again. "So I figured I'm still young and my plans can wait, so why not help them out."

"Oh." The boys chimed together.

"I forgot to mention my name, I'm Kris." The feirce looking one smirked extending his hand.

"Wu fan?" you mummbled looking up from your phone.

"Yeah how did you know."

"You sent in a docier to me two years ago..." You trailed off noticing that each boy here except Chen looked familiar. After a few minutes of staring you listed the names of faces that looked like them. "Zitao, Minseok, Han, Yixing, and Wu fan." You paused. "I should really be going." You stood up immediately realizing why these boys wanted you gone yesterday.

"Don't it's okay, we know that you ended up with Choi Jonghyun, we just assumed you were off limits and married." Kris said as Tao grabbed your wrist.

"And I'm sorry for glaring yesterday, I honestly thought you recognized us right away." Tao apologized.

"I'm so sorry, to be honest I only remembered certain people, mostly because of something unique or quirky about them." You frowned ducking your head.

"So how did you end up working here instead of one of your companies?" Luhan asked.

"I don't actually want to be in my companies unless I pass the screening, my cousin Jiyong runs Kwon industries, and my other cousin Dongwook runs Choi Industries." You smiled.

"So your just financial backing?" Xiumin questioned.

"Kind of, I do get called in on certain projects but I am primarily just a stock holder. Which is why I wanted to get a job."

"Why aren't you working at Ctech industries then?" Tao asked lowly.

"What do you mean?"

"It says here you've got two years with them, why would you leave that for this." He motioned to the small shop.

"To be honest, Mr. Choi fired me two weeks ago, I stumbled in here by accident and I was always good at making drinks so I saw no problem staying."

"But he came to get you." Chen frowned. "I'd like an explaination why you stayed please." Chen asked serously with a tighten fist.

"Well Jonghyun and I have been dating since high school.  A year after we started dating he wanted a 'break' to see other women." You pouted a bit. "I didn't know what to do but I knew he'd come back to me so I hoped that it was just a one time thing."

"But it wasn't." Kris supplied noticing you making fists.

"Every few months he'd ask for another one or when he saw a girl that was somehow prettier than me. One day I decided to take my early graduation eligability and I finished two years of high school in three months."

"You went to Jaekyung Preperatory!" Tao said excitedly.

"Yes, I finished just after my seventeenth birthday." You smiled.

"Do you think you could help me with getting a few people in?" Luhan asked curiosly.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be a problem, just drop of their transcripts here I'd like to look over them first." You smiled noticing his confusion. "I didn't mention that I still own Jaekyung did I?" Your eyes widened massively as Tao jumped up handing you a docier.

"Here is everything you'd need to see or might like to see for the accelerated program, I can bring you teachers letters or..." He was speaking so fast in nervousness.

"This will do." You smiled opening the first page to see his student profile and current student status. "Give me a second, I'll be right back." You bowed leaving his docier behind and heading up to Chen's house.

-

"Anniyo."

"Noona!"

"Juniel where are you?"

"I'm at work but ignore that I have a new student that's perfect for the accelerated program at Jaekyung, he's number six at his current high school and is very proficient in language studies, is there room for him?"

"Well yeah we have eight spots to fill and i've got about four possibles i'm working on so if you think he's worth it send him to my office in the morning. By the way Donghae said he's sorry for not answering your calls but his sister agreed to be his surrogate, so we're out celebrating."

"Oh, okay." You sadly replied. "I'll be sending Tao over tomorrow with a few others I've scouted okay?"

"Alright." She giggled into the phone. "Seungho stop I'm on the phone."

"Have fun noona. Take care." You smiled hanging up the phone.

-

"Where's Tao?" You questioned entering the silent coffee shop.

"Restroom crying." Xiumin scrunched his nose.

"Why?"

"You didn't take his information." Lay finally spoke glaring daggers at you.

"I don't need it..." You trailed off being interupted.

"You could have just told me I didn't make the cut." Tao sobbed from behind you.

"What are you talking about, I was calling Yoo Kyungmi to get her approval. You and the people Han asked about are to report to the her office with all the necessary information and documents for transfer into the accelerated program." You smiled as Tao's eyes widened. "Just tell her the Dove sent you."

"You aren't kidding." Tao asked wiping his eyes.

"Nope, and if need be I will pay the tuition myself." You smiled as he hugged you very tightly.

"Hey back off." Chen hissed pulling him away from you.

"It's okay, I really miss getting hugged." You said pulling Tao back into a hug.

*bell sound*

"Here you are, we've been searcging for you all week."

"Hello Zelo, Eunmi." You bowed. "What's up?"

"Changjo hasn't returned to work yet and it's total chaos, we aren't really sure what to do and Elie's notebook and reminders are filled with stupid childish doodles." Eunmi hissed angrily. "I can't even figure out what design changjo was going for considering that pea brain only wrote down y and more y..." She hit a table angriy.

"Woah calm down, my innocent tables are not punching bags." Xiumin hissed.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know how to express my anger well." She bowed ninty degrees as politely as she could muster up.

"Woah don't hurt yourself, it''s okay." Chen smiled.

"Dove please help?" Zelo pleaded on his knees.

"Seriously Zelo, Eunmi is right..."

"Please...." Eunmi trailed off as she was on her knees too.

"Fine but only via video stream I still have to work and Changjo would throw a fit knowing I returned when he was away." You pouted.

"Actually you don't have anymore work today, I closed shop today to take care of you." Chen blushed a bit.

"I'm so sorry, I'll repay you for all the business you lost."

"No I'll pay him for the next three weeks to close shop if you'll come help."

"Three weeks?" Chen asked confused.

"Changjo's...." Eunmi trailed off.

"She wanted a longer honeymoon vacation didn't she." You bit back tears.

"Neil, I'm sorry." Zelo softly replied.

"Only via video stream or video call." You wiped your eyes tiredly. "I'm going to head home if that's okay, I need to catch up on some things." You smiled handing tao his information and giving Chen your apron. "I'll see you all tomorrow." You bowed exiting the shop.

-

Once you were home you changed into a running outfit and grabbed your mile tracker before leaving for a two mile run.

~He will come back, he may be married but I know he will realize it was a mistake.~ you thought as your feet pounded the pavement.

*You have reached a one mile distance please turn around and proceed with your second mile.*

~He wouldn't marry someone who knows nothing about him.~ You sobbed while running.

*You have reached a two mile distance please turn around and proceed with your third mile.*

You soon ignored everything including your tracker and ran til you could feel grass against your feet. It was then that you realized you had reached roughly five miles. You were a tear full mess and your sore body didn't make it any better, as much as you wanted to you didn't want to go back to an empty home so you dropped on the soft ground and panted for air letting the breeze lull you to sleep.