Layin' on the floor shattered, battered and bruised

Zero

"Good morning headmaster." Boys and girls bowed left and right.

"I can never get used to that." You chuckled heading out of the main office.

"Neither can I." Kyungmi chuckled rubbing her tummy. "Everyone is just wonderful to me and even in my delicate condition I'm rarely stressed." She smiled widely.

"So boy or girl, you still havent told me."

"Girl." She smiled. "Her appa is very excited."

"Well who would have known Mr. Yoo could steal your heart so fast and get you to make babies in less than a year."

"It's so weird though isn't it?"

"Not really, I'm kind of glad that your having a baby, that just gives me a neice to push all my love on."

"What about your nephew."

"Well since Jiyong took Seunghyun to china with him Soojin refuses to let me anywhere near Hyungjoon."

"What did you have to do with it."

"Apparently because I'm the owner of Kwon Industries, I could have cancelled his transfer, but he's so happy and she's just using their son as a bargaining chip,it's sickening but Seunghyun doesn't think a life growing up with maids and babysitters is healthy when his mother is willing and able." You pouted. "I honestly think she'd give up Seung and Hyungjoon in a heartbeat just to get a normal life."

"Well she'll have to live with her decisions, and hopefully she doesn't abandon her child." Kyungmi pouted slightly rubbing small circles on her belly.

"So where would you like to get lunch?"

"The cafeteria. I've been craving ramen and the cooks have made me some." She smiled her lips a bit.

"Alright, I just need to remind myself to leave a bit earlier." You smiled pulling your phone from your bag.

"So what's the meeting about?"

"I'm not sure Jonghyun just told me to be in his office at one o'clock." You pouted.

"Could it be that proposal you've been hinting at?" Kyungmi teased.

"No, I doubt we'll hit that idea anytime soon he's asked for a 'break' again, besides i'm only eighteen, I've got plently of time for marriage and kids." You smiled bitterly.

"Oh, I guess you right." Kyungmi's pout turned into an excited smile as the cafeteria cooks placed a huge bowl of ramen in front of her.  "Slo blut's it wike lurking ken new bon't hab too." She said through a half mouth full of food.

"It's fun, It give me something to do so I won't become a lazy millionaire." You smiled eating some of the ramen from Kyungmi's bowl. "Urgh, I have to go. Be careful, and tell Donghae that i'll talk to him and Eunhyuk about the baby thing later."

"Wait your considering the surrogate thing?"

"Well... Uh. just pass the message please." You smiled leaving quickly.

-

"Miss Kwon." Changjo spoke with a glint in his eye.

"Mr. Choi." You replied back with a small bow, doing your best to remain emotionless in front of the beautiful girl he had sitting next to you.

"I'd like you to meet Elie, she is your replacement, please teach her the ropes and pack up your office." He replied waiving you away in seconds.

"So Miss Kwon, where should I sit for now?" Elie questioned eagerly.

"Sit in my... the chair behind the desk. It will give you a direct view of Mr. Choi at all hours." You forced a smile as she adjusted the height. "now in the top drawer on your left is his direct link screen share tablet." You said pulling out the drawer. "In the lower one is all the supplies needed for normal office tasks, minus the calender, it is already placed under the glass panel. If you plan to change out the panel just press this little dot here and it will lower the sheet of glass enough to take out the items under the main glass." You huffed out as Mihi stared towards Changjo. You bit into your lip noticing how much he was flirting with her from his desk. "These are the books of numbers that aren't filed yet and they are seperated into important and dismissable based on the companies needs. Elie, are you listening." You hissed when you noticed she was staring off into space while writting on the desk with a sharpie. "I'll be going now." You forced another smile packing up what little decorations you had on your desk.

"Dove, where are you going it's only a few hours til our three pm meeting." Zelo questioned as he approached you.

"Jonghyun has replaced me, please meet...." You trailed off face palming taking notice that Elie was no longer behind the desk. "You'll meet her eventually her names Elie. I'll see you guys tonight for diner?" You asked hopefully.

"Sorry Eunmi and I have dinner plans tonight. I can send Himchan hyung instead?"

"No it's alright. He's probably got plans as well." You puffed out your cheeks.

"What about Sulli?"

"She's still in the middle of wedding plans with Neil." You pouted. "Is it sad how i'm the only one still trapped in a rut."

"Well you love that idiot and why he keeps wanting breaks after two years of bliss is ridiculous. He needs to be set straight." Zelo hissed.

"It's okay, I'm fine with it, besides he's probably just trying to snap out of the rut we created." You forced a smile.

"You guys may be in a rut but he has no right to treat you like a toy, have you talked to Minsoo or L.Joe about it?"

"No, I don't really get the chance anymore since they started working on the new tech line." You rubbed your nape. "Well I better go, i'm disrupting the work day." You smiled waiving a little before bumping into a pole.

"Dove, be careful okay."

"I will, goodbye Junhong."

-

The walk home was utterly painful. Since the car you drove was supplied by Ctech you had to empty out your belongings and leave it behind. To make matters worse since you didn't withdraw money this morning you only had your credit card on you and a bus ride was out of the question; and if it wasn't for a little fight with someone who tried to steal your cab, you'd be at home safely in about thirty minutes. At some point when your heels made your calves burn you took them off and carefully walked home barefooted. When you arrived home it was already late and instead of making dinner or ordering out you settled for heating up some left over pasta Donghae gave you. 

Living, eating and being alone in general made you realize just how much you missed out on, when the former staff refused to return you and Sulli managed to keep up the house maintainance, but when sulli moved out and in with Neil, it seemed like most of the rooms would never stay clean because they would be covered in dust in a few days time so you no longer cleaned them.

After dinner you washed the few dishes from breakfast and then decided to run a few miles before bed. Soon a few miles turned into too many miles and you had to limp back home from the searing pain spreading through your body. Once you made it to your living room you couldn't take it anymore and dropped, whimpering in pain when you miscalculated the sofa's distance and slammed face first into the hardwood floor.

"I'm pathetic." You whispered to yourself using what ever energy you had left to slide onto the couch. "I will find a new job tomorrow maybe something simple and easy." You self encouraged pulling the fleece blanket on the sofa over your body. "He will still love me no matter what I do." You tried to cheer yourself up but only caused tears to fall from your eyes.