Someday I'll be coming for you, You'll know what i'm wanting to do.

Zero

~"This girl just doesn't stop does she."

"Well viewers after yesterday's release of the faked video of Choi Jonghyun, all of the Choi-Kwon industries halted their work, and even a majority of the K-Industries did as well. The workers who are choosing to standing behind their companies owners have taken off the day to show just how much they believe she is incapable of doing such a thing, and briought a stop to almost all of this province."

"Her father had this to say."

-"My daughter was such a burdensome child, I did everything I could to make her happy and in the end she threw me away like a used tissue, now that I struggled to survive with my wife and child she offers no help."-

"I don't understand how one girl could be so cruel, the world doesn't revolve around her."~

 

"Juniel, turn it off." Zelo scolded for the sixth time since you came to his house as he turned it off.

"I cant, I just cant. Why don't they believe me, to think I would fake the burning down of a business I loved working for? The footage was there of Changjo stalking the building! Why am I the only bad one here." You sniffled as your palms began bleeding again.

"Stop hurting yourself." Eunmi whispered pulling your hands forward to clean them again.

"I couldn't even feel it." You murmered wincing as she cleaned.

"You can feel it now though." She hissed wrapping thick bandages.

"Eunmi what am I going to do? I can't risk the entire business on this." you sobbed.

"Do it, knowing Changjo he's going to expect you to back down, that's exactly what he did when Zelo and I first went on a date. He didn't think we were compatible and look how far we've come."

"Juni everything will be okay and the bridge between the houses is invisible so no one knows your here." Zelo softly patted your knees.

"Its safe here and your alright." Eunmi smiled warmly.

"Thank you." You murmured. "I wonder if Jongdae will be home soon."

"He will, he promised remember." Eunmi giggled.

"I'm sorry to have imposed on date night." You looked at the couple apologetically.

"Its fine. We had planned to eat in anyways." Eunmi smirked at Zelo.

"Well I am going to head over to my home I will be sleeping in the old servants quarters so if you go over look for me there."

"Why not in Chen's room?"

"There's a tree outside his window."

"Alright be careful dove." Zelo smirked as you made your way to the bridge.

-

"Changjo really did a number on her didn't he?" Eunmi hissed after the window was closed.

"Juniel has never had it easy, I know she should be the one to tell you but before you came, there was a lot about her even she herself didn't know."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when you first met her how everyone called her Jun, and how every student feared her."

"Well yeah she owns Jaekyung. Who wouldn't have been afraid." Eunmi chuckled.

"It wasn't always that way, she was constantly picked on and tortured by the students, Seung and her father."

"But Seunghyun dotes on her so much when he's home."

"He's trying to make it up to her. She has never really had a functional relationship with anyone, its always her giving and the others taking. Except for me and Kyungmi no one besides Changjo knows how bad she really had it outside of her family." He sighed. "She used to be beaten almost every night, I remember sneaking her food and finding out the next morning she was beaten when crumbs were discovered in her room." He sniffled lightly. "Or when she'd go on runs and she'd pass out miles away just because her father said she wasn't allowed to stop." He sniffled again while wiping his eyes. "Even now you will catch her saying she's eating to much or that she isn't hungry when you know she is because she was trained to act that way." Eunmi stopped him to wipe his eyes. "Before I met her, Jun was already attatched to Changjo's hip. It's always been that way, Changjo has a big ego and with Niel by his side he felt like nothing could take him down. He also thought she would never leave him."

"So this is all about his ego?"

"Changjo is jealous of her because Choi-Kwon industries is the next biggest company behind Kim Corp."

"So he's doing all this so she'll be alone?"

"Without Juniel, Changjo can't function properly."

"But he chased her away!"

"He doesn't know how to deal with his feelings." Zelo sighed angrily. "Changjo sent his family away when he was eight, a week later his aunts and uncles sent his cousins to live with him, saying that he needed to have some type of noise in his life, that he couldn't run a company alone. He later found out that they wanted to him dry, and use their sons as pawns, so he paid them in order to keep their children. Those guys can't freely leave unless Changjo lets them. That's why Jun can't go to the wedding or interact with them much anymore. He in a literal sense owns them." Zelo hissed launching a photo frame with a childhood photo of him and Changjo crashing into a wall.

"What if she proved she's truely left him?" Eunmi murmured. " Junhong, what if Juniel were to get married? Move away or start a family? "

"I don't think Changjo would let her, he was the main hinderence behind her job hunt two years back, I don't think he'd stop keeping tabs on her now."

"What if it was an arranged marriage that she agreed to while Chen was at his lowest point and was lonely, and moving out of Seoul and such was all part of the arrangement?"

"What?!"

"We need to talk to Chen!" She smirked running over to the bridge.

"Eunmi, are you being nuts again."

"What did you just say to me Choi Junhong!" She hissed angrily glarring holes into Zelo.

"Nothing my love." He pecked her lips softly.

"Good, now let's go wait at Jun's for Chen." She smirked climbing out the window.

-

"Xiu, I don't know what to do. This guy just doesn't stop, how much longer is he going to try controlling her."

"What if she were in a commited relationship? We could fake the back story and everything!" He excitedly clapped. "We can plan a marriage!"

"What!" Chen hissed deffensively.

"Well, if Jun were in a relationship or married, maybe we could convince the media that she started avoiding Changjo because her wedding date was closing in or her boyfriend and him clashed? Being her childhood friend and first love Changjo knew how she hated arranged marriages... or something... We could buy off her father and he could say that now that her wedding date is no longer being pushed back or avoided that he and his wife will now have a son in law to take care of their needs when they have needs." Xiumin smirked.

"But I don't think Jun would agree to something so drastic." Chen frowned. "No matter what she doesn't feel that way towards anyone but Changjo, she wouldn't trust anyone else proposing a relationship or marriage."

"Why not you? She seeks you the most when she is sad, mad, happy, or just being herself." Xiumin pleaded.

"I've only known her around two months Xiu what your saying is crazy."

"Oh shut it! You love her and somewhere in her she has to feel the same for you otherwise she wouldn't have opened her home to you, and I doubt she would have gone to work three hours early just to clear her mind, when according to her brother she prefers running until she drops." He blew a raspberry. "Let's just go talk to her about it, I know she's probably at home alone, in the dark waiting for you." Xiumin handed Chen his desk phone before pushing the button for the main desk.

"I'm going home." Chen spoke into the reciever before noticing Xiumin with his bags holding the office door open.

"Come on slow poke."

-

You were singing along to some old songs as you attempted to stop yourself from crying but singing doue wasn't helping. It was getting late and Zelo and Eunmi had fallen asleep on the couch hours ago, but without Chen being at home you couldn't manage to feel safe or comfortable. It finally dawned on you that you needed him, and those tingly and awkward feelings you got were actually feelings that made you like him more and more everyday.

The main problem was that you couldn't trust the feelings, it was almost the same way you felt about Changjo and looking at the evidence maybe it wasn't the best route to choose. You wanted to go for a run, clear your mind and just keep going but when you thought of all the times you had passed out after a run you couldn't help but wonder if you'd be safe or if anyone would pick you up or go looking for you. Time seeming to be never ending and every minute was days in your opinion as you sat at the dinning room table.

"I'm going for a run." You said finally making up your mind. After leaving a note on the coffee table for Eunmi and Zelo you climbed across the bridge and left through Zelo's house run towards a new direction you had not been before.

-

Your first mile was spent wondering how far you would go, the next was spent wondering if anyone had noticed. Every mile after that was like an open road for you. All of the Changjo drama and betrayal were starting to drop off your shoulders and you ran faster. When your legs began burning and searing with jolts of pain you still continued to run, thinking only of whether or not Chen would really stick around if he really had feelings for you like he claimed he did. After two months of knowing someone how could he really after only a few days know he loved them without really knowing them and it was when your legs finally gave way that you understood.

Arranged marriages worked in the same way sometimes, where the love was immediate or after a little while it would bloom, but this wasn't marriage or anything close to it, this was something you were afraid to commit to. It was giving your all to someone who you couldn't fully trust with every secret but had already fessed up your biggest one. It was the uncontrollable urge to have their attention, to try to impress them with everything you do, to ensure they are safe and out of harms way because without them you find yourself completely open and vulnerable.

It's like building your house on sand when the waves come the house goes but building it on a strong surface like stone ensure that it won't be so easy to knock down. You and Chen were the yin and yang of each other, while Changjo was no longer someone you could count on or trust and during your run all the feelings made sense, Chen, Kim Jongdae was your foundation, your stone. It may have felt like you were using him or he was using you, but if it was that then he would have left right?

You found yourself scanning the surrounding woods noticing you were in a clearing, suprisingly you felt calm and at peace, your mind was clear and you knew what you were going to do once you had Chen in your sights.