I will counter attack

Zero

"That is it!" Elie fumed throwing her tablet harshly across the room.

"What have you finally decided to admit who's baby that really is."

"That's what I would like to know as well." Changjo hissed glaring at the couple across from him.

"Why did that wench have to out me to the public!" She pulled at her hair. "You fix this!" She hollered at Changjo.

"I will only fix it if that is my child inside you."

"The same goes for me."

"Both of you ing fix it! Or I will do what I promised!" She hissed pointed a sharp knife towards her stomach, causing both to flinch nervously.

"How the did I get myself into this." changjo grumbled rubbing his temples.

"Well you thought with your second brain and fell right into our plan." She pointed to herself and the other man. "We knew it'd only be a matter of time before you wanted to taste someone new." She smirked rubbing her unnoticeable baby bump.

"Yes, but a baby was not part of the plan." The other grumbled clenching his fist.

"So how are you two fixing this."

"I say we scare her."

"No, Juniel is easy to get to, just about something minor, I can just leak to the press that she seems to be putting on weight recently. With how she was raised it's only a matter of time before she ruins herself." Changjo pointed out looking away dejectedly.

"I want to ruin her."

"She's ruined enough." Changjo hissed.

"Why are you even defending her, we all know she was just an ego boost for you."

"Don't you ever talk about her that way."

"What does it matter we're all in this mess and crazy is with child." The other man stated angrily.

"Don't insult me!" Eli hissed throwing a glass towards him.

"I'm going out." Changjo glared at the couple.

"Don't come back without good news and some ice cream." Eli smirked happily. "Baby wants Ice Cream."

_

"Look I can't help you out of your marriage, the girl refuses to sign the damn papers. The prenulptual is non existant so that doesn't help either." C.A.P. rubbed his temples. "I don't get why you married her on such a whim in the first place. Nonetheless either she willingly signs these papers within this agreement or say goodbye to more than just alimony." He huffed throwing the papers at Changjo.

"I liked you better when you were nicer." Changjo hissed.

"I'd be nicer if you weren't such a ."

"Would you like me to rip this all out from under you."

"Go ahead, then I can finally move on and live life by my rules. Heck I might even defect to Kim Choi Kwon." Minsoo grumbled exiting the boardroom.

"You wouldn't dare." Changjo chased after him.

"Just watch me..." Minsoo fumbled a bit after Changjo's first hit. "You hit me." He glared before charging towards him.

"Stop it! What's this all about." Ricky stepped in between the two.

"I'm done, I quit and I'm moving out, consider my paycheck my final submission to pay back my purchase price and compounded intrest." Minsoo hissed before walking towards the elevator.

"Ricky find me a new lawyer." Changjo hissed before storming into his office.

"Woah whats eating him?" L.joe approached the aftermath.

"Hyung... Minsoo hyung, he just left for good." Ricky mummbled looking towards the now closed elevator.

"He wouldn't, what did Changjo do?" L.Joe clenched his fists.

"He hit hyung." Ricky rested against the wall.

-

"So what your saying is that C.A.P. hyung left for good." Niel mindlessly played with his food.

"And L.Joe with him?" Chunji sipped his tea looking heavily concerned with the non-existant specks in it.

"Yeah." Ricky fiddled with the chopsticks in his hand eyeing the now empty seats.

"I'm not staying either." Chunji exclaimed heading for the door.

"What do we do hyung?"

"I'm sorry Chang hyun, I have to get back to Sulli." Neil stood from his place before heading up stairs.

"We're supposed to be brothers." Ricky whispered to no one before finishing his dinner alone in silence.

-

"Ricky you too."

"Yes noona."

"Come on, I've already got the guest rooms set up for you guys."

"Eunmi noona thank you."

"No problem now hurry up we have a movie to catch." She smirked as they both made their way inside.

-

"Where is everyone." Changjo questioned Neil when he entered the house.

"They've all left." Neil said as Sulli stood behind him.

"But they.... "

"You pushed it too far." Neil cut him off before pushing his way passed Changjo with Sulli in tow. "We're leaving as well, i'll send you my last payment soon."

Changjo waited for the door to close before he began tearing up the house and breaking things. In one instance he had lost more than just you, he lost the only family he's ever had and now he was out for blood. His mind started to form the idea that this was all your doing. If you had only been able to satisfy him, he wouldn't have been with his wife. If only you had come back he wouldn't have gotten married, he wouldn't have fought with C.A.P. none of this would have happened and it was all your fault. He was going to strike you at your weakest point, and he wasn't going to stop until you suffered as much as he did.