Doue kimi no te wo tsukami ubaenakattan darou

Zero

"Chen it's beautiful." You eyed the candle lit dinner with slightly watery eyes.

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind staying home, I wanted to go to town but when I saw the news I brought our date to us." He smiled pulling the chair out for you.

"Thank you." You stared at the twinkling and sparkling lights before making eye contact with Chen.

"Ehem." Kyungsoo smirked placing two trays down on the table.

"Chen what..."

"I have some good connections." He smiled as the trays opened revealing a beautifully prepared meal.

"Trust me Kyungsoo is the best cook around." Chen waived him off as Suho and Chanyeol approached with guitars in hand.

"This is so perfect." You smiled taking a small bite, before offering some to Chen.

"I'm glad." Chen blushed taking the next mouthful you were offering. "You need to eat too."

"But I like feeding you more." You giggled lightly as Chanyeol tried to hide his amusement.

"Fine then I'll just have to feed you." He smirked checking the time. "We've got plenty of time before the main event so savor the food well Kyungsoo rarely cooks." He laughed giving you a bite of his food.

"Same to you too." You placed your cup near his mouth.

"God this is making me sick." Baekhyun cringed placing desert on the table once you and Chen had finished eating dinner. "didn't know the troll could be this sweet." He grumbled walking away with Chanyeol and Suho.

"And now the main event will be starting." Chen smiled pointing upwards. 

Once all the lights had turned off the sky lit up with fireflies, dozen's of them filled the sky and Chen beamed when he saw your expression. 

"Juniel let's sit on the grass." He gently guided you to the blanket that was set up before laying down.

"Chen this is just so perfect." You smiled softly watching the fireflies interact. "Thank you Jongdae."

-

"Juniel, wake up." Chen's voice called out softly.

"Hmmm." you murmured taking note that you were still outside. 

"We slept out here I guess." Chen rubbed his nape.

"We should go inside." You rubbed your eyes lightly trying to adjust.

"Agreed, but um do you mind if I do something first?"

"That depends on what it is."

"Just close your eyes."

"Fine." You stood up with eyes closed.

"Open." Chen smiled while taking a knee. "Juniel will you do me the honor of marrying me for real." You froze eyeing the ring in the box he was holding out. "Please say something." He pouted looking around avoiding eye contact.

"Yes." You smiled when you noticed the small hint of sadness flash in his eyes before he caught on.

"Perfect morning to follow a perfect date." He picked you up and swung you around before placing you down so he could put the ring on you properly. "This was my mothers ring, it means much more now that your wearing both rings." He kissed your hand cutely before you both snapped out of the moment.

"What time is it?" You looked around noticing it was hot and bright.

"It's about twelve thirty love birds." Kyungsoo laughed as he and the rest of the guys laughed. "We're just about to have lunch so get off the floor and come eat, Suho and Chanyeol are practically incapable of handling a child for too long."

"What about Baekhyun."

"He's cooking the bacon." Kyungsoo chuckled headed back to the house.

"Come on." Chen held his hand out to you.

"Jongdae."

"Yes." 

"Thank you." You blushed before leaning over to peck his lips.

"No, Thank you." He kissed you back before lifting you. "Off to our house we go." He cheered.

 

-

"Zelo." You called when you entered his house. "Eunmi." you hollered but got no answer.

"Noona!" Ricky cheered running up to you.

"Hey Ricky, what are you doing here?" You questioned.

"We're in the theatre room." He cheered pullling you with him.

"She's home!" Ricky cheered going back to his seat.

"Juniel" L.Joe bowed his head before focusing back on the movie.

"Hey Jun." C.A.P. and Chunji waved from the floor.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be at work?"

"We all quit." Niel shoved popcorn in his mouth. 

"Oh." You were shocked for a second. "Zelo, the bridge is dismantled right?"

"Yeah. For now it is, but I've already started building an underground tunnel one." He smirked pulling Eunmi a bit closer.

"We Zelo, we have." Eunmi corrected poking his cheek. "Is that a new ring." She murmured before going over to your hand.

"Yeah, Jongdae proposed for real." You smiled as she scanned the ring.

"Is this an heirloom." L.Joe approached to inspect the ring as well.

"Yeah, it was his mothers." You smiled.

"Ah young love." Minsoo chuckled shiftiing his head on Chunji's belly.

"So back to why I came over, Chen and I want to make some renovations to the house and we were hoping you could handle all of the rewiring?" You scanned Zelo's stoic face waiting for an answer.

"Sure, but what remodelling do you want to do?"

"Well we want to make the entire upstairs into a one bedroom loft and a smaller childrens room. The first floor will stay relitively the same and the basement would be the entertainment area." 

"That sounds extensive." Minsoo huffed sitting up right. "Do you have all the permits and such already in?"

"Not yet, that's why I was going to ask Zelo and Eunmi for help."

"If you need me, I'm available. For a small fee of course." Minsoo laughed.

"Fine, your hired." You laughed. "Oh I have to go now. Hyunjoong is with Chen and I can only imagine what he's learning."

"So what is Seunghyun going to do with his son?"

"I'm not sure, but for now I'm fine watching him I just can't believe she would abandon her own child."

"Well if she can get away with giving up her child and not looking back, maybe in time her conscience will catch up to her and she'll see what she did was wrong." L.Joe smiled a bit even.

"Alright I'm going." You waved exiting the house.

-

"Jun."

"Changjo." You paused when you saw him standing just a few feet away from your door.

"Why are you ruining my life."

"What are you talking about."

"Just go away, disappear and don't look back." He tossed a stack of money at your feet.

"I'm not going away, just because you tell me to." You kicked the money back before rushing towards your door.