Moy brat, ya vo vsem vinovat. [brother its all my fault.]

Zero

"Uh Chen why are we in here?" you questioned as he stayed quiet beside you, he became overly hug full lately and he hadn't spoken for days now only asking this morning if you'd accompany him somewhere but you never expected to enter this place.

"Mr. Kim we've been awaiting your arrival." A man in a black suit bowed politely as a younger man approached. He had much more feminine features than anyone else and the awkward bowtie he wore reminded you of a teenager who sent you a docier.

"Why did you invite this trash Mr. Ahn." The boy hissed.

"It's nice to see you too Jongyeol." Chen replied emotionlessly. "You said my being here was important Mr. Ahn, please just tell me why and I'll leave my brother to his company." You wide eyed Chen after he uttered those words you never expected him to have come from a wealthy back ground he surely didn't act like it.

"That's just it Jongdae, it's not his it's yours."

"What!" Chen hollered in shock.

"Your father, he left everything to you except the house, he left that to Jongyeol along with a ten million dollar inheritance." Mr Ahn smiled showing him the will.

"Chen, what's this all about."

"This can't be, I'm disowned.." Chen frowned a bit.

"Chen, what is this about." You asked again.

"My father passed away" Chen bit back tears as he continued scanning the will.

"I'm so sorry." You said wiping his lone tear away.

"Look Dae just sign it over to me and you can go." Jongyeol hissed.

"Uh its not that easy." Mr Ahn butted in. "The will has some conditions before a sale or sign over can happen."

"What are the conditions." He asked eagerly.

"For starters it requires Jongdae to increase profits by sixty-nine percent before a sale can happen." Mr. Ahn smiled before continuing. "The only way for you to take it is by turning over everything your father left you, so that the margin would lessen, but it would leave you broke and homeless until next quarter."

"But I was disowned." Chen said with a slight confusion.

"You weren't actually, your father kept all your entitled property in a seprate account including your inheritance and allowance, He planned to give it to you before his death but you refused to speak to him." Mr. Ahn patted Chen shoulder. "He knew why you refused to send anything to the Choi's, there's no point in denying it."

"He knew that about me and Xiumin?"

"Yes."

"What do Choi's have anything to do with this?" You questioned a little confused.

"I was supposed to send a docier in to the company back then but I refused, I was in love with my maid and Xiumin needed away out of an arranged marriage so we banded together to get away and we faked a relationship." He said looking at you sincerely. "But she didn't believe me, when I said it was fake and after I lost it all, she left me."

"That's why you opened the coffee shop?"

"Yeah, It was a perfect cover and it was calming. I was able to have a good life and I met you there..." He blushed lightly.

"Who are you anyway?" His brother demanded cutting him off.

"Kwon Juniel."

"Ugh, more poor..." You cut his brother off.

"Kim Jongyeol. You speak only korean because you shouldn't have to know any others. Aspire to be a male model." You spoke from memory focusing on Chen.

"How did you know that!" He hissed.

"Yeol meet Kwon Juniel, formerly Choi Jun, current owner of Kwon Industries and Choi industries." Chen smiled widely as you pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry Jongdae." You whispered as his sniffling turned into tears.

-

"So why are you with my brother." Jongyeol hissed when Chen headed up to his old room to gather some things.

"He gave me a job when no one else would." You smiled.

"Hah, I am so glad you refused me." He laughed some more. "A burdensome useless woman is no good for a powerful man, no wonder that worthless Jongdae likes you.." He stopped talking when he felt a sharp pain across his face.

"You know nothing, still a naive child." You hissed. "nothing is ever as it seems."

"Did you just hit me." he asked shocked.

"Did you just insult me and Chen?" You mimic'd his expression.

"No one hits me and gets away with it!" He hollered angrily.

"And no one insults someone important to me." You hissed sitting back down.

"You.."

"Yeol, don't you dare hit her." Chen hissed holding his brothers arm.

"This is all your fault!" Jongyeol hollered at the two of you before ordering the maids to you out.

-

"He's right Juniel, it is all my fault." Chen whispered as you held his hand in a comforting way.