My songs know what you did in the dark

Zero

~ "Juni, I really didn't sleep with her." Changjo pouted looking at you dearly.

"We we're supposed to be each others first." you mummbled.

"It was only on me nothing else I swear." He tried explaining as he pulled his pants on properly.

"It's okay, we're on break so it doesn't count as cheating." You wiped your eyes tiredly. "Please put some more clothes on you'll embarass yourself if anyone else walks in." You bit back tears exiting the room with your head down. ~

When you woke up the room was bright and warm, you couldn't remember how you got home but you were suprised by the nice warmth surrounding you. Moving was hard, you felt an immense weight on you when you tried to move and your muscles ached trying to move. So you just settled for waiting until the pain ceased.

"Good morning." You froze turning to face a shirtless Chen.

"What happened." You asked checking your body for clothes.

"You passed out after your mini marathon, I brought you back home." He smiled pulling his shirt back on. "And for clairity purposes we didn't do anything, you had a fever last night and I couldn't stop you from shaking until I held you down, the shirtless thing was my bad habit." He smirked pulling his pants up properly.

"So how did you know where I live." You asked once you realized he wasn't lying.

"Your neighbor Zuro told me." He smiled. "So how about I make us breakfast."

"His name is Zelo." you frowned. "I'm not really hungry." You sighed sliding out of bed.

"You have to eat you didn't get to yesterday and I'm assuming you didn't do so when you got home?" He glared at you.

"Fine, I'll eat." You hissed grabbing a stack of clothes from your closet and heading to the shower.

"Where's the kitchen." Chen hollered after you slamed the bathroom door.

"Downstairs end of the hall." You huffed.

-

"Chen." You questioned coming downstairs to find a staring contest.

"Why is he here." Changjo hissed when you came downstairs.

"Why do you care what I'm doing here." Chen hissed not moving from his position.

"I'm her boyfriend."

"You're a married man." Chen hissed pushing you behind him.

"I was sick he was taking care of me." You softly whispered before it could escalate any further.

"I am the only person besides Zelo that is allowed to spend the night here." Changjo glared at you. "Why would you betray my trust." Changjo almost yelled at you.

"Why are you back this early."

"You have something I want back." Changjo pointed to your neck.

"Oh" You finally realized you were still wearing his 'lucky' necklace around your neck. In no time you had taken it off and given it back, shaking when he snatched it roughly from your hands.

"I expect anything I gave you to be dropped off at my house by the end of my honeymoon." He hissed slamming the door behind him.

"What did you ever see in that guy?" Chen asked still fuming with anger.

"I think you should go I will see you at work tomorrow." You bit your lip.

"Tomorrow is saturday, shops closed." Chen softened his tone.

"Oh."

"Come here." Chen pulled you to his chest as you sobbed. "I know you don't really know me, and I'm your boss but it's okay to express yourself bottling it up only makes things worse then they are." He spoke calmly as you soaked his shirt.

"I just keep hoping but i'm never going to be enough am I." You managed to choke out between sobs.

"Shh. Just relax." Chen soothingly rubbed your head.

"Thank you." You sniffled.

"Let's go eat breakfast, okay?" He questioned pulling back from you for a bit.

"Alright." You wiped your eyes. "Uh I might have a shirt that will fit you so you can change." You sniffled some more heading into the former maid and bulter dressing area.

"Why are you alone here." You heard Chen behind you.

"Well, my appa died when I was young and then my umma died sometime later. I lived here with my adoptive father and older brother since I was five, the maids and butlers were kind to me but they all left about two years ago." You smiled finding one of the old butler's shirts. "Here it might be a bit tight but it should do."

"Thank you. but why did they leave two years ago?"

"It's a long story." You frowned. "You can change here I'll be waiting outside." You forced a smile leaving the room. "So um what's for breakfast?" You asked when chen came out.

"Pancakes, omurice." He led you to the kitchen. "Here eat." He place a pancake in front of you.

"Oh okay." You eyed the blue pancake.

"It's a blueberry pancake." Chen smiled with a mouth full of rice.

"Okay." You smiled cutting into it. "It's delicious" You smiled widely taking another bite.  "but why is it all blue?"

"I got the recipe from my friend Kyungsoo, he puree's the berries and mixes it into the batter."

"Well tell him i love his recipe." You smiled widely eating another one. "That is the best breakfast I've had in a long time." You smiled rubbing your stomache.

"You hardly ate." Chen frowned.

"I don't eat much. It's a very bad habit, but i'm working on it." You smiled. "I really should go for a run though." You sighed looking at the syrup covered plate.

"Why would you do that you'll just be hungry again."

"Appa will be mad that I ate so much..." You stopped yourself realizing he was long gone and his misfortune with him.

"You can tell me when you're ready." Chen smiled finishing a stack of pancakes. "So would you like to join me and my friends for a night of fun?"

"A night of fun?"

"Yes." He smiled gathering the dishes from the table.

"What does this 'fun' consist of?"

"Dancing." His smile reached his eyes when he turned to you while holding the water spray nozzle. "If you were smart you'd say yes now or suffer my wrath."

"I just showered." You backed away inch by inch.

"Say yes?" Chen showed his teeth as he turned the cold water on.

"N...." You trailed off as he shot a little water at your legs. "Fine! Yes I'll go." You hissed noticing him close one eye to better his aim.

"Good." He smirked putting the nozzle back and turning off the water. "I'll be back around eight thirty to get you. Please wear a deep blue item." He said gathering his things.

"Okay." You smiled widely as he hugged you before leaving. It caused a massive blush to cross your face and a slight squeal to leave your lips. *aish what's wrong with me.* You lightly hit your forehead.

-

"I hope this is okay for a club." You scanned yourself in the mirror a few times over.

*doorbell*

"No time for changing now." You smiled grabbing your bag and racing downstairs. "I hope you don't mind that my dress is a little..." You froze opening the door to a bloody nosed Chen. "What happened." You worridly asked while racing to get a towel.

"Random nosebleed." He chuckled a bit tilting his head back. "Are you ready to go, I didn't mean to disrupt you in the middle of getting ready." He said staring intensly at the ceiling.

"I'm actually all ready, I'm not under dressed am I?" You asked as he turned to face you.

"No, you look.. beautiful." He turned away a little. "Alright has the bleeding stopped?"

"Yeah, I think so." You said pulling the cloth away gently.

"Good, Uh where do I put this." He asked as he sniffled a bit.

"There's a trashcan right here somewhere." You kicked the wall lightly in certain places until the hidden trashcan poped out. "Here we go just toss it in here."

"Alright let's go, we meet up with the others then go to the club." Chen smiled holding his arm out to you.

-

"So who's house is this?" You questioned when Chen stopped at a massive gate.

"This would be Kris' place." Chen smirked punching in a gate code.

"Does he live alone too?" You questioned for no reason.

"Suprisingly no, he's got maids and butlers all over the place."

"Hmmm. he seems so angry all the time."

"Well that's just his leadership ego and upbringing kicking in." Chen smiled parking his car in a row of  sports cars.

"So I take it he likes sporty cars?"

"No, those belong to the guys, i'm just the smart one who likes roomy suv's." He smiled sliding out of his side. "My lady." He smirked opening your door before you could even touch the handle.

"So why are there eleven cars?"

"You meet the whole gang tonight." Chen smiled. "It's my way of letting you know us all better." Chen smiled as he opened the house door without even knocking.

"Yah Chen! Get over here and help me get the controller away from Kai!" A red haired boy frowned.

"Come on they won't bite." Chen smiled lightly tugging you behind him. "Just join in." He smiled letting your wrist go as he juumped onto the boy playing video games fighting for the controller.

"Would you three stop making so much noise!" Xiumin hissed as he removed the towel from his face.

"Snacks!" A doe eyed boy smiled before being trampled by the dash of people.

"He that was mine, give it to me." Tao argued with a pretty looking boy.

"Would you guys please calm down before Kris sees the mess." A guy frowned rubbing his temples.

"Luhan hyung." A boy wailed hugging luhan tightly.

While scanning the room you began placing faces with names, all of these boys had sent you a docier two years ago, it made you uneasy as well as very shy and timid when it came to interacting with them.

"Jun!" Tao screeched noticing you in the room. "Mrs. Yoo was so awesome! I got in right away!" He smiled twirling you around.

"Wait your the one who helped us with Jaekyung Prep!" The one who was playing video games rushed over to you.

"No you guys got yourselves in I just rang the doorbell." You smiled shyly.

"So your the Choi Jun in the flesh." The pretty boy smirked.

"It's nice to meet you all as well." You bowed ninety degrees. "I'm sorry for the events of two years ago."

"So you were right she does know our faces." Sehun turned to Tao.

"Huh?" You questioned standing straight.

"The others already mentioned meeting you." Suho smiled. "And don't worry we don't hold the marriage thing against you. Most of us do want to be married but waiting for the right girl is worth it." He smiled.

"So if i'm right your Suho, that's Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun?" You questioned while processing their faces in your brain somemore.

"Damn good memory." Baekhyun grumbled.

"You should move three feet to the left by the way." You giggled a bit.

"Why." Chanyeol questioned as a water ballon hit him and Baekhyun.

"I warned you." You sprinted away from the area before bumping into a soaked Chen.

"Kris got you I see?" You giggled.

"Yeah he ambushed me in the bathroom." Chen hissed.

"Well let's find a towel and dry you off." You smiled until you were covered head to toe in water.

"Gotcha." You heard Kris' laugh and footsteps running away.

"Looks like we'll need two towels." Chen laughed hard while wiping your wet hair out of your face.

"Uh thanks.." You whispered as your heart beat steadily increased.

"No problem, now lets get them back and then get towels, but first put this on." Chen looked away handing you his wet sweater.

"It's okay, I'm not cold." You smiled.

"It's not that, uh..." He paused a bit. "Your purple strapless is very cute?" He awkwardly replied.

"purple." You murmed widening your eyes in realization and snatching his sweater.

"Uh how about we dry off, rather then get revenge." He suggested grabbing your wrist lightly and pulling you behind him to the restroom.

"You two better not be doing adult things in there." Kris holllered causing you and chen to blush.

"Uh here, I'll go dry off in the other restroom." Chen smiled as he handed you a towel.

"Chen." You called as he opened the bathroom door.

"Yeah."

"Come on Electric." Tao yanked him out of the bathroom.

The rest of the evening was a cleaning party; the club idea was long gone once Kris made it clear that no one was leaving, except you, until his house was clean. Since Chen brought you, you decided to wait for him and helped clean the water mess only to find that Kyungsoo's kitchen mess and the livingroom mess were worse then the water mess. It was around eleven o'clock when you finally got some shut eye and around midnight when Eunhyuk, Zelo and Eunmi called looking for you.