Kissing in a Bus?

Lost and Found

 

“AH!!” Yoona screamed. Minho woke up, as Taemin half-woke up. Minho shot right out of bed and ran towards Yoona’s room.

“Yoona!” Minho exclaimed, shocked. Yoona was in her pajamas and on her head, holding her alarm clock. Her hair was messy and was puffing all over the place, as Yoona’s eyes seemed like they would pop out any minute now. 

“What happened?”

“Minho oppa! I have to go!” Yoona said quickly, jumping off of her bed. Minho raised an eyebrow. It’s Saturday! What does she have to do? Minho wondered, leaning against the door, thinking carefully what today was. After Yoona came back from the shower, Minho decided to ask.

“Hey, Yoona, what’s the big day today?” Minho asked curiously.

“Aish… Where’s Taemin!?” Yoona asked, ignoring Minho’s question. 

“Why? I’ll call him up–”

“Good! Tell him that we’re skipping breakfast,” Yoona commanded, running out the door. She had trouble finding her favorite, white jacket. She bit her bottom lip, noticing Minho still standing against the door. She waved her hand.

“Minho oppa, go! Fetch Taemin!” Yoona exclaimed.

“But why?” Minho asked again, wanting an explanation. He was getting impatient by the minute, and so was Yoona.

“Gosh, Minho! Taemin has a birthday gift to buy, and I have to work!” Yoona said as if it was the most obvious thing. Minho shaped his mouth in an ‘O’ and snapped his fingers.

“Oh, alright. I’ll go wake him up,” Minho said, running to Taemin’s room. Taemin went back to sleep, pretending that Minho wasn’t in his room. He was exhausted from running around to find the perfect birthday present with his sister. It was just a birthday present for crying out loud! Why did we have to go through 15 different shops? Taemin wondered, groaning silently from the thought of going shopping again. Since his sister disapproved all the gifts Taemin chose, Taemin had no choice but to go shopping again today to buy the ‘perfect’ present.

“Yo, Taemin, wake up,” Minho demanded. Taemin groaned loudly.

“Go away,” Taemin mumbled, rubbing his face on the soft, warm pillow. He didn’t want to leave his bed. He loved his bed, especially in the morning when he woke up.

“Don’t make me give you milk again,” Minho said, slightly in a motherly-tone. Taemin chuckled.

“Hmph. Umma,” Taemin murmured, continuing to chuckle. Minho frowned and crossed his arm. He raised his feet and pushed Taemin’s bottom. Taemin whimpered.

“Get up,” Minho said annoyingly. Taemin shook his head. Minho sighed. If Taemin was Minho’s brother, he would’ve picked him up and threw him in a cold bath tub. Thinking about how angry Yoona would’ve been, he decided that it wouldn’t be such a good idea to throw little Taemin into a tub full of cold water.

“Seriously, Taemin! Why–” Yoona stopped, noticing that Taemin was still on the bed. She growled furiously at sleepy Taemin and back at Minho, who gave her the look that read, ‘Don’t-hurt-me-Yoona-I-tried-to-wake-him-up!’ Yoona stomped towards her little brother.

“YA!” Yoona shouted, “Get your into the restroom.”

“Noona, take a break! Let’s go later–”

“LATER?! We’ve went through 15 different shops yesterday and you don’t want to go now and want to go later? Taemin, this is serious! We’re buying something for your girlfriend!” Yoona said with a tired groan. Taemin blushed furiously and dug his face into his pillow even deeper.

“She’s not my girlfriend,” Taemin murmured, his voice barely audible. Yoona rolled her eyes and patted Taemin’s back.

“Taemin, we know that you two love each other–”

“No, she doesn’t like me,” Taemin interrupted. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows. 

“Who said?” she asked.

“Everyone! Especially her friends who already know her. She becomes really mean when there are people around, and then really nice when there aren’t people around. See? She hates me so much,” Taemin explained, looking at his sister.

“She’s just acting–”

“Huh, well, she’s good at acting,” Taemin grumbled.

“You just need to change a bit, little guy,” Minho advised. Yoona glared at Minho.

“You want my little brother to change? He’s perfect!” Yoona gasped.

“I didn’t want him to change. That just depends if he wants to change,” Minho said, pointing at Taemin. Yoona sighed and got up.

“Fine, Taemin, if you don’t want to go shopping, that’s fine with me,” Yoona said with a deep sigh, giving up. YES!!! Taemin cheered mentally in his mind. “Under one condition.”

Darn it, Taemin thought, as he grumbled. 

“Minho oppa has to take you to the mall and go shopping with you.”

“M-Me?! Why me?” Minho stuttered, shocked. Taemin sat right up and clapped his hands, nodding at Minho.

“Okay, perfect! We have a deal!” Taemin agreed, shaking hands with Yoona. Yoona smiled as she got up. She checked her watch and screeched.

“Aish… I have to go! Bye guys! I won’t be here at lunch, so help yourself whatever is in the fridge!” Yoona noted, as she ran out the door. Minho and Taemin watched her go, as Minho shot an evil look at Taemin. Taemin stared back innocently at angry Minho.

“What?” Taemin asked with puppy eyes.


“Oh, gosh, I’m so late,” Yoona mumbled to herself, as she got into the bus. When it was finally her turn to pay, she reached into her bag to find her wallet.

No wallet.

She gasped, and opened her bag for her to see, as she frantically searched for her wallet. If she didn’t pay, there was no way she would be able to make it to work. Yoona bit her lips, afraid that she would be kicked out any minute.

“Hey lady, are you getting in or not?” the bus driver asked, getting impatient. The rest of the people in the bus were also getting impatient. Yoona glanced at the driver and placed her hand by her side.

“Well, you see, sir… If you can kindly enough let me in without me paying, I would really like it–”

“I’ll pay for her,” someone said out of the blue. Yoona turned around, recognizing that familiar voice. She stared at the person with glee.

“Donghae oppa!” Yoona exclaimed. Donghae smiled as he dropped some coin in the machine. The bus driver just nodded as Yoona and Donghae went inside the bus. Yoona sighed in relief, as Donghae smiled. I was in just in time, Donghae thought.

“Gomawo, Donghae oppa! What brought you here, though? I thought you would be riding those big limo and–”

“Oh, I was riding my limousine. Actually, I saw you trying to find your wallet and all, so I thought I should help you out. I asked my driver to drop me off, since I didn’t really have anything to do. I was just strolling around the city in my car, that’s all,” Donghae explained, as Yoona nodded understandably. Yoona found an empty seat next to her and motioned Donghae to sit.

“Donghae Oppa, you might want to sit here. This bus driver is pretty reckless when he drives–”

“No, it’s fine, Yoona-ssi. You can sit down there,” Donghae insisted. Yoona pouted.

“But–” Yoona stopped as the bus driver stepped on the pedal quickly. The wheels of the bus squeaked loudly, as the passengers almost flew off of their seat. Yoona gasped as she lost balance and leaned backwards. Donghae, luckily, was balance enough to pull Yoona back to position by grabbing her wrist. However, she accidentally balanced herself on her toes and fell forward, eventually knocking Donghae and her on the ground. She groaned as she noticed that she was on top of Donghae’s chest.

Omo… what’s this soft thing on my lips? Yoona wondered, slowly opening her eyes. Donghae’s eyes were wide open, as Yoona widened hers as well. The passengers slowly stared at the two strangely. Some giggled while others awed at them. OMO, OMO, OMO, Yoona thought, shocked at what was just happening. 

Yoona accidentally kissed Donghae on the lips.