Taemin's Kidnapped!

Lost and Found

After school, the five separated their ways. Minho had basketball practice, so he couldn’t walk home with Yoona and Taemin. Yoona and Taemin decided that they would walk back home together, but Donghae insisted that he should come with them. Sulli rode in her limousine alone, wishing that she had some company.

“Dude, why don’t you ask her out already?” Yunho, one of Minho’s friends, asked as he dribbled the ball. Minho panted and stared at the ball.

“What do you mean?” he asked confusingly. Quickly, Yunho took a quick step up, tricking Minho into leaning in to steal the ball. Yunho swiftly passed the ball to the side, where Jonghyun stood. Jonghyun smirked, catching bouncing the ball.

“You… know,” Jonghyun started, panting like an exhausted dog, “We’re… talking about… Yoona… here.” Jonghyun made his way through his opponents, as he made a 2-point shot. Minho wiped his sweat, as the coach whistled for a break.

“What do you mean about Yoona? Why should I ask her out?” Minho asked curiously. Eunhyuk spat his water and stared at Minho in disbelief.

“You serious?! Dude, you and Yoona are practically best friends! I think you can be a couple,” Eunhyuk exclaimed, as the other basketball players nodded. Minho laughed.

“Guys, this is all a misunderstanding. Yoona and I are just like brothers and sisters, nothing more,” Minho smiled.

“Oh really?” Yunho asked, raising an eyebrow before he took a sip. Minho chuckled.

“Really, positive. Although, if any of you are interested in her, I’m not going to let you take my little sister,” Minho joked. Jonghyun sighed and patted Minho’s shoulder.

“Dude, just face it– You two are in love,” Jonghyun said, emphasizing ‘love.’ Minho turned red, as a chill crept on his spine. He shivered. Me? In love with Yoong? That’s impossible, right? Minho thought, I only have a brotherly affection against her. Why would I simply fall in love with her? 

“Minho’s not saying anything. He’s thinking. We’re telling you, Minho, you two are in love! Go buy her some chocolate or some flowers, as to date her, and she’d totally accept you,” Eunhyuk exclaimed. Minho sighed and forced a tight smile at his basketball crew.

“No, it’s fine. I’ll continue loving her as a brother. Don’t you dare spread around rumors about me and Yoona dating,” Minho muttered. Everyone nodded, as they heard the coach blowing his whistle to get in the game. Minho sighed. Do I really love Yoona? Or is it just a brotherly affection?


After 30 minutes of playing, it was finally time for the boys to head home. Minho sighed deeply, as everyone hit the showers. As he took a shower in the boy’s room, he carefully thought about what the guys had said earlier. Now, he was as confused about his relationship between Yoona. He slammed his fist against the wall, frustrated. 

After another couple of minutes, Minho was cleansed and changed. He waved to the others and ran home to discuss his relationship between Yoona with Yoona. Suddenly, his phone rang. Minho, ignoring who the caller was, picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?” he answered, jogging. 

“Minho oppa…” someone sobbed. He raised an eyebrow, recognizing who the voice was.

“Yoona?” 

“Minho oppa… I’m a terrible sister!” Yoona cried, as she continued to sob. Minho laughed nervously, not understanding what Yoona was saying. He started to walk in a fast pace.

“Yoong…” Minho started, but Yoona interrupted him.

“Taemin… he’s kidnapped!” 

Minho stopped dead. His eyes rounded, as he dropped his phone on the street. Cars quickly passed him by, but Minho never noticed. His mind was stuck to one thought: Taemin was kidnapped.


“Mianhae, Yoong. I… I tried, but then he had backup and–” Donghae stopped, as Yoona looked up at him with teary eyes. She was on her knees, sobbing continuously. Donghae bent down on one knee and wiped a tear away from Yoona’s cheek. 

“Sh… don’t cry,” he said gently. Yoona bursted into tears, as she clenched her phone tightly against her chest. Taemin… I’m so sorry! Yoona thought, pain swelling up her chest.


“I’m home!” Sulli called.

“Let go of me, you ungrateful bum!” a familiar voice shouted. Sulli widened her eyes, immediately recognizing the voice. Taemin? she wondered. Suddenly, she shook her head. That can’t be. Taemin can’t possibly be in danger. I’ve stood away from him for his safety. 

“Huh, hey, this little guy called me a bum! Can I punch him?” a dumb, deep voice asked. 

“No, Master will want us to bring that little guy alive,” a deep and firm voice muttered quietly. 

“By the way, where is Master?” a voice croaked.

“I don’t know. He said to visit Mr. Choi’s place. That was his orders,” the firm voice said with an exhausted sigh, “He said it was dangerous for us to visit to his house since his son might be there.”

“Huh, I don’t understand why Master couldn’t just tell his son the truth,” the dumb voice mumbled. 

“Oh, Jinri-ah! Come on in to the living room! I just have some business to do with Mr. Lee’s workers,” Sulli’s father, Mr. Choi, exclaimed. Sulli jumped and turned around to face her father. 

“A-A-Appa!” Sulli stuttered.

“Oh, Mr. Choi! Hello! That must be your daughter, Jinri–”

“Sulli?” a familiar voice called in shock. Sulli bit her lips and hid behind her father. She slowly poked her head out, but covered her nose and mouth with her school bag. She quickly shook her head.

“No, I’m not Sulli or whoever. I’m Jinri. Make sure you remember that,” Sulli said coldly glaring at Taemin. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It was actually Taemin. Taemin’s wrists and feet were tied with a tight and thick rope. He had a scar on his right cheek, and it was still bleeding. Taemin shrugged to move, but failed miserably. 

“She’s cute,” the muscular guy mumbled. He, too, had a scar, but on his left cheek. Sulli blushed. This guy was totally not her type. She would never want to be with such a man.

“Indeed she is, Taecyeon,” Mr. Choi nodded. Sulli made a mental note of his name. Taecyeon, Sulli thought, nodding slowly. Mr. Choi studied the two other man behind Taecyeon.

“I don’t recall Mr. Lee inviting two more guests over,” Mr. Choi mumbled.

“Oh, ignore these two. You can call this skinny guy Dumb Guy 1 and the fat guy Dumb Guy 2,” Taecyeon said with a shrug.

“Hey, even though they’re pretty dumb, you should call them by their real name. They are your companions,” Taemin snapped, glaring at Taecyeon, “And they’re humans, too.” Taecyeon just shrugged, while Sulli smiled lightly at Taemin’s act. 

“Well, moving on,” Mr. Choi continued, clearing his throat, “I assume you’re looking for that.”

“By that, do you mean the girl’s profile?” the chubby guy asked, scratching his head. Taecyeon slapped his head.

Yes,” Taecyeon hissed angrily. Who’s profile? What girl? Sulli wondered. Mr. Choi sighed.

“I tried looking everywhere and I couldn’t have anything that had to do with Lee Taemin. I’ll continue the search, but I’m pretty sure that it’s somewhere in Mr. Lee’s house,” Mr. Choi informed, as Taecyeon nodded nobly. 

“I understand. I’ll surely report this to Master. Have a good day,” Taecyeon bowed, leaving. Sulli had to do something. She couldn’t leave Taemin with those kidnappers! 

“Um… excuse me!” Sulli exclaimed. The five turned and stared at Sulli, including Mr. Choi. Sulli fidgeted with her words, and then said, “Would you like to have some tea? I’d love to make them for you. You see, I’m working on a… um, a tea project at school! So, if you all mind tasting it for me…”

“I’m sorry, Jinri-ssi, but we must refuse the offer. Maybe next time–”

“TEA!!!” the chubby guy exclaimed, “I WANT FOOD!”

“Yeah, boss! That fight was quite exhausting. I want to rest a bit here,” the slim guy said, nudging Taecyeon. Taecyeon sighed and glared at the two with dark eyes. Taemin frowned.

“Yeah, listen to the twerps!” Taemin cheered. Taecyeon slapped Taemin’s cheek. Taemin closed his eyes shut as his lips pressed against each other tightly. 

“Be quiet, you runt!” Taecyeon cursed.

“Excuse me!” Sulli interrupted, as the atmosphere cooled down. She cleared , slowly gulping her saliva, “I really would like it if you drank tea with me…” Taecyeon sighed and glanced at the clock. He turned back to Sulli.

“Can you make the tea before 10 minutes?” he asked grumpily. Sulli smiled and nodded.

“Of course!” she answered, glancing at Taemin. I have to save Taemin, even if it includes me getting into serious trouble, Sulli thought.