Torturing Taemin With Milk

Lost and Found

 

“TAEMIN!!!!” Yoona shouted. 

“WOAH!” Taemin yelped, falling off his bed. He groaned. It’s been 15 years ever since they started living in Minho’s house. Along the years, Yoona, Taemin, and Minho moved into the city, bidding goodbyes to Minho’s mother. 

“Hurry! We’re going to be late!” Yoona exclaimed. Taemin sighed.

“You know, it’s not fair that you haven’t went to school! I’ve been going to school for the last 10 years!” Taemin complained.

“You’re lucky! You get to make new friends, learn, and everything! I had to be home-schooled by Minho oppa,” Yoona sighed, shooting a glare at Minho. Minho smirked.

“Hey, we saved money!” Minho pointed out.

“But we’re still living in an apartment,” Yoona argued.

“It’s a bigger apartment,” Minho shot back gently. Yoona pouted. He was right, it was a much bigger apartment. The room had 4 medium-sized rooms, not including the living room and the kitchen. 

“Well, what’s for breakfast, Noona?” Taemin asked after 10 minutes. He was dressed in his school clothes and well groomed. Yoona smiled and handed him 3 stacks of waffles. Taemin his lips and dug into his waffles, while Yoona handed Minho double the amount of waffles Taemin had. Taemin gaped at Minho, who his lips and rubbed his hand.

“Wah! Yoona’s delicious waffles! Nice,” Minho grinned, digging in. Yoona laughed as she watched Minho and Taemin dig up. While eating his 3rd pancake, Minho looked up at Yoona. “Aren’t you going to eat?”

“Why would I? I can eat at school,” Yoona smiled. Minho laughed.

“Yoona, eat! You’ll need the energy,” Minho said, “Besides, it’s your first time going to school, anyways.” Yoona frowned.

“Don’t worry! I’m fine!” Yoona assured, raising her chin up. She grabbed her brand new school bag and fluffed her hair a bit. Minho stared at her weirdly.

“What are you doing?” Minho asked.

“Straightening myself. I want to look my best on the first day of school!” Yoona said as if it was obvious. Minho rolled his eyes.

“Whatever~” Minho sang, as Yoona scoffed.

“Oh, so you want me to look like a fool?” Yoona joked.

“Yep!” Taemin cheered happily. Yoona stared at Taemin with a dull expression.

“Yeah, thanks for the advice,” Yoona said sarcastically.

“Welcome!” Taemin giggled, standing up. He had finished his waffles, but not his long glass of milk. “FINISH! I finished before you, Minho hyung!”

“No you didn’t. You forgot the milk,” Minho smirked, as Taemin dropped his mouth and eyes. Minho had finished his 5 glasses of milk, and the cup was much bigger than Taemin’s cup of milk. He even finished his 6 stacks of pancakes! Taemin pouted.

“Noona! Give me orange juice!” Taemin ordered.

“No! You need you milk, Taemin-ah!” Yoona smirked, as Minho got up. 

“Here, I’ll help you,” Minho snickered, grabbing Taemin’s glass. Taemin widened his eyes. He read evil and mischiefs in Minho’s eyes. Taemin gulped.

“W-Wait, h-hyung! S-S-Sorry! Forgive me! Please? I’ll drink my milk! Look, just give me my milk and– Hyung, what are you doing? Hyung? HYUNG!!! ACK! Noona! *gurgle* HELP! MINHO HYUNG *gurgle, cough, gurgle* HYUNG!!!” Taemin screamed, as Minho shoved the milk in Taemin’s throat. Yoona laughed, watching her brother get tortured by Minho and the milk. Again.

Soon, Minho had released his arm around Taemin’s neck, as Taemin started gagging on the milk. He dropped on his knees in defeat, as Minho laughed. Yoona giggled quietly, while she bent down next to Taemin and wiped all the milk stains around his mouth.

“Ugh… I don’t like plain milk. It tastes so bad!” Taemin complained, as Yoona just smiled. Minho grinned at Taemin and messed up with his hair. Taemin pouted. 

“Now,” Yoona began, trashing the dirty napkin, “Let’s go to school!”