The Truth Revealed

Lost and Found

It was finally time for the big announcement. Everyone gathered around the huge stage enthusiastically, excited to hear what the big news was. Taemin looked at Sulli, who looked straight at the stage.

"Sulli, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to show me…You know, about why you're avoiding me," Taemin started quietly. 

"It's…hard to explain, Taemin," Sulli said, taking a deep breath. I thought Mr. Lee would do something since he saw Taemin. What's he up to? Sulli wondered. Just then, Taemin grabbed Sulli's hand. Sulli widened her eyes and blushed in embarrassment as she looked down at their intertwined hands.

"Well, as long as you're here with me, I'm fine, Choi Jinri," Taemin said, smiling warmly at Sulli. Sulli widened her eyes. He knew?

"B-But h-how–"

"I was talking about you and a student realized that it was you," Taemin explained. "And that student is no other than Donghae."

"Since when did you talk to Donghae?" Sulli asked, smirking.

"Since I wanted to get mature. Sulli, do you really like mature guys?" Taemin asked. Sulli kept quiet. Then, she slowly shook her head and smiled playfully at Taemin.

"Ani. I don't like guys at all," Sulli said. She tiptoed on her toes and pecked Taemin's lips. Taemin widened his eyes in shock as Sulli blushed. "I only like…you."

Taemin stood still, stunned with Sulli's action. He loosened up and smiled warmly at her. 

"I like you, too," Taemin said, messing up Sulli's hair.


"So…What do you think?" Yuri asked. Minho scrunched his face after he sipped the sour lemonade. 

"The lemonade is way to sour," Minho mumbled. Yuri sighed.

"No, I mean my dress! Do I look pretty?" Yuri asked. Minho glanced at Yuri. He couldn't help but faintly blush. She is pretty, Minho thought. She's as pretty as Yoona.

"Er, yeah, I guess," Minho said with a shrug, finishing up the sour lemonade. Yuri smiled happily, but then her smile quickly faded.

"Minho oppa…Remember what I said at the movies? You know, about letting Yoona go?" Yuri asked quietly. Minho froze for a second, and then slowly nodded. Why is she bringing this up now?

"Yeah, I do. Why?" Minho asked. Yuri lowered her head and gulped slowly.

"I know I'm being selfish by asking you such a thing, but…Can you really let Yoona go and look at me?" By now, Minho's eyes were as wide as a golfball. Yuri turned red and shut her eyes tightly. Aish, Yuri! How can you be so selfish! Yuri thought, disappointed in herself. Minho hesitated to answer Yuri's question, but he spoke anyways.

"I–I'm sorry, Yuri. I'm not even sure with my relationship with Yoona now. It's hard to explain, but I might be in love with Yoona," Minho said softly. An arrow jabbed through Yuri's heart. Her biggest crush in all her life was interested in her best friend. Yuri pressed her lips tightly and nodded.

"A-Arraso…Excuse me," Yuri said, running away from Minho. 

"Yuri!" Minho called, extending his arm as if he was trying to reach Yuri. He took a step forward before seeing Yuri disappear into the crowd. He awkwardly put his arm to the side and crumbled up the empty cup on with his other hand. Minho, you coward!


"I would like to thank everyone for coming to my party! This party is actually a celebration for my son! He will come down soon, but I'd first like to announce that my son will soon take over my business!" Mr. Lee announced with a proud smile. Everyone clapped their hands, cheering for Donghae. "He will actually take over my business tonight. Please watch this video of my son that a couple of maids and butlers created."

Mr. Lee pressed a button on his remote. The movie screen dropped down slowly as the film began to play. As the audience continued to watch, Yoona slowly crept away. Jessica had to do some maid duty, so Yoona was alone. She walked outside to the balcony, taking a deep breath. Suddenly, she heard someone sobbing. She turned around and found Yuri entering the balcony, crying.

"Yuri unnie! What happened?" Yoona asked, running up to Yuri.

"I give up!" Yuri cried. "I'm giving up on Minho!" Yoona widened her eyes. Is she serious?

"Are you really going to give up on him that easily?" Yoona asked softly. Yuri nodded.

"Yeah, I am. He has no feelings for me! He only loves you!" Yuri cried, sobbing even harder. This news surprised Yoona. She never knew that Minho had a crush on her. Yoona began to giggle.

"Yuri, I think you made a mistake–"

"No, I didn't!" Yuri shouted. "He said it right in front of my face! It said that he might love you!"

"But his eyes! His eyes are too pure to make it look like he loves me!" Yoona protested. Seems like someone hasn't been looking at other with her eyes. "Besides, if he even confessed to me, I would reject him!"

"Why? He's one of a kind. He's very special and–"

"Everyone is a one of a kind. Plus, I would never accept him because…He's like a brother to me. Yeah, we're pretty close friends, but to me, he's like a brother. Like…Taecyeon oppa." Yoona's voice began to die down as everyone clapped inside the mansion. Yoona gasped and pulled Yuri into the mansion.

"C'mon, Yul! It's almost time for you to go up!" Yoona exclaimed. Yuri quickly wiped away her tears and redid her makeup and put up a smile.

"Do I look okay now?" Yuri asked. Yoona nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Mr. Lee went back on stage and cleared his throat.

"Now, after celebrating about my son taking over my business at such a young age, let's celebrate something else. My son will be getting married early to a fine, young lady out there. Kwon Yuri, please come up!" Mr. Lee called. Everyone looked around to find Yuri as she walked up to the stage. Yoona smiled and made a fist. Hwaiting Yuri!

Minho, who was at the other side, stared at Yuri who sadly walked up the stage. For some reason, he wanted to go up there and pull Yuri down. Why am I thinking of doing such a thing? Yuri is about to get married to Donghae, duh! That leaves you with Yoona! Minho, stop feeling pity for Yuri, Minho thought to himself. However, he knew that it wasn't pity he was feeling. He knew that he was feeling upset. Suddenly, what Yuri had said earlier popped in Minho's head. "Can you really let Yoona go and look at me?"

He quickly shook his head and continued to stare and clap at Yuri. Minho, what's wrong with you? Are you seriously in love with the crazy girl who selfishly wants you to be hers? Minho kept silent. An answer immediately popped into his head as his eyes darkened. The answer was quiet obvious, yet he was dumb enough not to notice it. The answer was: Yes, he was in love with Yuri, and he was selfish enough to want her back.

"Now, introducing my son, Lee Donghae!" Mr. Lee called. Everyone clapped even louder this, excited to see the grown-up son. No one came down the stairs. Mr. Lee cleared his throat.

"Er, now introducing my son, Lee Donghae!" Mr. Lee exclaimed again. No one came down. Yoona bit her lips and quickly crept away, secretly running up the stairs. When she arrived at Donghae's room, she knocked and opened the door.

"Donghae, you're supposed to go–" Yoona stopped and stared at Donghae. Donghae slowly glanced at Yoona. Yoona sighed and walked to Donghae. She picked up the file and papers he had dropped. "Aigoo, Donghae oppa! Tsk, tsk! You shouldn't leave such a mess like that. You're going to own a business, anyways."

"Yoona." Donghae's voice cracked, as Yoona bit her tongue to keep herself from giggling. 

"Mwoh?" Yoona asked, glancing at the file. She widened her eyes and saw her name written on the file. This file…It can't possibly be…

"Yoona, what's this all about?" Donghae asked hoarsely.