The Movie (2/2)

Lost and Found

It's been at least 40 minutes ever since the movie began. Yuri glanced at her friend, wondering if she was okay. Yoona was smiling and squealing along with the other people who were watching the movie. Yuri smiled. Good, at least she's enjoying it. 

Yuri glanced at Minho, who looked bored. Gosh, why did I even come here in the first place? Minho thought, groaning slightly. He yawned dully, as Yuri bit her lips. I shouldn't have invited him, Yuri thought, feeling a bit guilty. 

"Hey, Yoong, wanna have a bite of my hotdog?" Donghae offered. Yoona stared at her almost-emptied popcorn. She smiled and nodded as she bit into Donghae's hotdog. She widened her eyes.

"Mm, it's really good!" Yoona whispered, smiling. Minho glared at Donghae jealously, as Donghae smiled.

"Really? I'm glad you like it. Want me to get one for you?" Donghae offered. While Yoona thought it was just an offer, Minho realized that Donghae just wanted to get out of the movie since it was so boring. 

"Actually, Yoona, can I get it for you? You know, Yuri seems kind of lonely being separated from you," Minho whispered. Donghae glared at Minho.

"Hey, I offered it first. No need to get into our business," Donghae snapped. Minho glared back.

"Who cares if you asked first?"

"I care."

"Well I don't. Plus, you just want to get out of here cause the movie is boring," Minho accused. 

"What? Listen, mister, I really love watching this movie, arraso? I'm just offering something for Yoona. Is it illegal or something?" Donghae asked, scoffing. 

"SHHH!!!" everyone shouted. Donghae and Minho jumped and flushed embarrassment as they quietly apologized. Yoona blushed even redder since she was between the two boys. Gosh this is so embarrassing! Yoona thought.

The room was quiet except for the movie playing. When Yoona reached into her popcorn bag, she realized that it was empty. She decided to drink her soda instead, but that, too, was empty. She bit her lips, nervously. Aish…I don't want to get up! Yoona thought. She was going to ask Minho to walk with her until…

"Hey, Yoona, want me to refill that for you?" Minho offered, pointing at her soda. Yoona smiled and was just about to answer until Donghae started speaking.

"Yoona, I see that your popcorn bag is empty. Want me to refill it?" Donghae asked. Yoona was going to answer Donghae, too, when Minho started narrowing his eyes.

"I asked first," Minho grumbled.

"I asked about the popcorn, not the soda," Donghae argued back.

"So? Yoona would probably ask me to refill both."

"No she wouldn't. She would think it would've been a bother."

"Ha! As if! Yoona knows well that she could ask me anything since I'm like a brother to her."

"So? You'll have to go through Yoona's and my leg to get to get down here."

"Nu-uh! I could've went through Yuri's leg, too."

"Ha! There are more people sitting at where Yuri is sitting."

"True, but then I could apologize, right?"

"SH!!!!" everyone shushed, including Yuri. The movie was now getting to the intense part. Yoona turned red, and grabbed her popcorn and soda.

"Forget it! I'll go!" Yoona decided, storming out of the movie room. Minho and Donghae exchanged worried glances, but then glared at each other. Forget it. I'm not going if he's going, Donghae and Minho thought at the same time.


"Yes please. Oh, and I'd also like to refill this popcorn, too. Yes, thank you," Yoona thanked as she patiently waited against the counter. She moved aside for others to place their orders. Yoona sighed and checked her phone. Two missed calls, and they were both from Taemin. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Taemin that I was at the movies, Yoona thought, calling Taemin. She silently waited for Taemin to pick up, but there was no answer from him. 

Suddenly, someone strong covered Yoona's mouth. Yoona widened her eyes as she felt the person stuff something in . Before she realized what it was, she felt too drowsy to think about what happened. The last thing she saw was a scar on someone's cheek. Her eyes rolled back, and then she out.