Kwon Yuri…?

Lost and Found

“AH!!!!!” Yoona screamed. Minho and Taemin woke up, alerted. They rushed out of their beds and ran towards Yoona’s room.

“Yoona! What happened?” Minho asked.

“Noona, you screamed so loudly! Did you have another nightmare about your missing-head Barbie doll?” Taemin snickered. Minho laughed and high-fived Taemin, praising him. Yoona frowned and glared at the two. When the three were younger, Minho purposely took off one of Yoona’s favorite Barbie doll’s head and hid it somewhere. Taemin took the barbie doll and asked to play ‘Barbie’ with his sister. Yoona agreed, and when Taemin showed her the beheaded-Barbie doll, Yoona screamed and started to have nightmares about the beheaded-Barbie doll trying to kill her.

“No, I didn’t! I had a nightmare about kiss–” Yoona stopped herself, covering her lips with her hands. Minho raised an eyebrow.

“Kiss…?” Minho asked, raising his tone suspiciously.

“Noona, are you in love?” Taemin gasped.  Yoona turned red furiously, as Minho stepped towards her. Suddenly, her heart began to pound loudly.

“Yoona… you’re red. Are you sure you’re fine?” Minho asked worriedly, putting his chin on Yoona’s forehead. 

“I’m fine!” Yoona shouted, pushing Minho away. She panted hard, as Minho stared at her with wide eyes. What’s wrong with her? Minho wondered. Taemin gasped, noticing the reaction between the two.

“OH. MY. GOSH. Minho hyung, did you kiss my sister? What’s wrong with you?” Taemin asked with a frown, jumping to conclusion. Minho furiously turned red, his cheeks burning. Everything started to get hot all of the sudden.

“Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?” Minho asked, laughing nervously.

“It’s just you–”

“Yeah, it’s getting hot here! If you two mind to get out of here,” Yoona agreed, waving her hand. Minho nodded, as he pulled Taemin out of her room. Once the two were out of her room, Yoona took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. I had a dream about me and Donghae oppa kissing. Except, I kissed him. Aish! What am I thinking? I can’t love Donghae oppa! He’s… the enemy! Yeah, the enemy! Though, he didn’t do anything wrong, but he’s the enemy! Yoona decided, pumping a fist in the air. 

Minho hyung likes Yoona noona! Minho hyung likes Yoona noona!” Yoona heard Taemin singing. What? The two are eavesdropping on me? Yoona thought in disbelief.

Shaddup before I kill you,” Minho threatened. Yoona giggled as she got out of her bed. Well, better get ready for school!


“Young Master Lee, will you like your personal driver to drive you to school? Young Lady Choi will not be here today,” Jessica, Donghae’s personal maid, asked. Donghae shook his head.

“No, it’s fine. You don’t really need to call my personal driver,” Donghae said, shaking his head with a smile, “And please, Sulli wouldn’t want to be called, ‘Young Lady Choi.’ Just say Sulli’s name.” Jessica nodded.

“Yes Young Master Lee. Oh, your father would like to inform you that Lady Kwon would be coming over,” Jessica informed. Donghae froze.

“Lady… Kwon? You mean, Kwon Yuri?” Donghae asked. Jessica nodded.

“Oh come on, really? It’s school soon, and she’s visiting?” Donghae groaned. Jessica just shrugged, unsure of what to do. Just before Jessica was about to leave, she stopped. She turned to Donghae and handed him a file.

“Young Master, I believe you would want to read this. It’s shocking information, really. I found it while I was cleaning up in the basement. Do not show it to your father. If you do, you’ll regret it,” Jessica warned, smiling. Donghae raised an eyebrow as he slowly took the file.

“Thanks…” Donghae mumbled. 

“Well, I must be going now. You will meet Lady Kwon after school, so please rush home as soon as you are able to leave,” Jessica said politely as she bowed and left the room. Donghae just nodded as he stared at the file. I wonder what this is, Donghae wondered, about to open the file. He glanced at the time and dropped the file.

“Oh shoot! Gonna be late!” Donghae exclaimed, grabbing the file and putting it on his desk as he ran out the door.


“Aish… why didn’t Noona tell us that we were having school today?” Taemin said with a pout. Minho groaned as he continued to run.

“I don’t know. Taemin, hurry up! You’re going to be late! Stop being a slow poke,” Minho grumbled.

“Wah~ I don’t wanna! My feet hurts, my knee hurts, and my leg hurts! I want food! Fooooddd~” Taemin cried, slowing down. He collapsed on the ground, as Minho stopped and turned around. Aish, this kid! Minho thought angrily, helping Taemin up.

“Taemin, are you okay?” Minho asked worriedly, noticing that Taemin wasn’t moving. Suddenly, Taemin snored. Minho gritted his teeth as he shook Taemin harshly.

“Ya, wake up!” Minho demanded. Taemin moaned, as Minho sighed and got up. “Fine, whatever. I’ll be leaving you here.”

“Wait, hyung! Don’t leave me–” Taemin stopped, as Minho turned around and knocked himself and someone else on the ground. 

“Oof!” the two yelped, falling on their bottom.

“My skirt!” the person Minho bumped into cried. Minho groaned as he rubbed his . Quickly, he got up and extended his hand. 

“I’m so sorry! Here, let me help you,” Minho offered, as the girl willingly grabbed Minho’s hand. When the girl got up, she frowned.

“My skirt! It’s all dirty! I even bought it at Paris!” the girl cried. Minho bowed once more.

“Mianhaeyo! I’m so sorry! We–” Minho stopped, as he met the girl’s eyes. Suddenly, he felt uncomfortable. The girl’s eyes shined brightly, awing and the charismatic boy. Taemin noticed the weird look on the girl’s face and gulped. 

“OH MY GOSH, YOU’RE SO CUTE!” the stranger squealed, grabbing Minho and pulling him into a deep hug. Minho widened his eyes, as Taemin laughed hard.

“BWA HA HA!!!” Taemin laughed out loud. Minho bit his lips, unsure of what to do at that moment. Who is this girl?! Minho wondered. The stranger pulled back and smiled as she puckered her lips. Minho scrunched his eyebrows worriedly.

“Oops! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Kwon Yuri! Nice to meet you! I hope we can see each other often!” Yuri introduced with a wink. Minho faked a laugh, nervous. 

“Um… I’m Choi Minho and this is Lee Taemin,” Minho introduced, pointing at him and then at Taemin. Yuri smirked at Minho.

“Ooh, I see! Well, I’m going to make you mine, honey!” Yuri exclaimed, puckering her lips. Minho wanted to push the girl away and run away with Taemin, but instead, he laughed nervously.

“Ha, ha, ha… uh, yeah… Well, we have school, so, um, bye?” Minho said awkwardly with a wave, running away with Taemin. Yuri stared at Minho in awe until he disappeared from her sight. Yuri squealed.

“Gosh, Donghae oppa chose the perfect spot to live! There are so many cute boys roaming around here!” Yuri giggled, walking away.