Donghae

Lost and Found

 

“Appa, where is my pencil case–” Donghae stopped, staring at his father, Mr. Lee, sitting on an armchair with other men. Mr. Lee turned around and smiled at Donghae.

“Ah, Donghae! Everyone, you met my son, yes? Lee Donghae, the one who will be taking my place when I leave the business,” Mr. Lee smiled, turning to Donghae. Donghae bowed to the strange men, who were all dressed in black suits. There were in total of 5 men, including his father.

“Oh, do you perhaps go to Seoul’s East High School?” one of the men asked Donghae. Donghae shifted his foot uncomfortably.

“N-Neh,” he stuttered. He was never comfortable with his father’s men. They all seemed so… scary to him.

“Yes, indeed he does, Mr. Choi!” Mr. Lee exclaimed happily. Mr. Choi beamed.

“Great! Can you please take my daughter to school? She goes to the same school as you, fortunately,” Mr. Choi asked, as a young girl appeared behind the shadows. She seemed quite scared and lonely. Donghae bowed politely, while the girl curtsied. Mr. Choi got up slowly, patting his daughter’s back. “This is Choi Jinri. She’s quite shy, but I expect that you two will get along.”

“Neh,” Donghae nodded confidently, staring at Jinri. Jinri shot Donghae a glare. He was quite surprised, but ignored the glare. Jinri packed her bag and headed out the door first, making Donghae follow behind her. Once they got out of the house, Jinri sighed.

“Sorry if I was so cold to you a moment ago,” Jinri apologized.

“Oh, that’s fine,” Donghae smiled.

“Please call me Sulli, not Jinri,” Sulli smiled. Donghae nodded. Sulli, not Jinri. Got it, Donghae thought to himself.

“Why did you glare at me, anyways?” Donghae questioned.

“Oh, my dad. He excepts me to be a very mature girl at home and at school,” Sulli answered, sighing, “It’s just not my attitude.”

“Oh really?” Donghae mumbled, not believing a single thing Sulli was saying.

“Yes, really. Even though you don’t believe me, I’ll prove it to you,” Sulli stated boldly. Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Like I’d care,” Donghae murmured to himself quietly. Sulli didn’t hear what Donghae said, which was a good thing for Donghae. Sulli gasped when she saw her four friends walking together, laughing and smiling.

“UNNIE!” Sulli called. The four active girls turned around and grinned at the cute maknae.

“Oh! Sulli! We didn’t see you behind us!” Victoria exclaimed, as Sulli caught up.

“Hey, is that guy behind you your boyfriend?” Luna teased and Amber made a disgusted face.

“Ugh. Lover birds. Please, it’s sickening,” Amber mumbled.

“You’re kidding me. It’s beautiful!” Krystal gasped.

“It’s disgusting,” Amber shot back. 

“The only one disgusting here is you! What are you wearing?” Krystal asked, pointing at Amber’s school uniform. They weren’t girl uniforms. They were actually boy uniforms. Amber shot a tight glare at Krystal. She hated it whenever Krystal made fun of her, especially her clothing. Amber couldn’t help it that she was, in fact, a tomboy!

“So what? It’s not like you’re wearing it! Why can’t I wear it? It’s none of your business, anyways!” Amber snapped.

“Oh yeah? Well, technically, we’re in a group, so it is my business. Look, people are staring at us! See? People are already looking at us because of your weird clothes!”

“What?” Amber scoffed, “Oh please! The only reason why people staring at us is because you’re sassy, sissy!”

“Oh. My. Gosh. What did you call me?” Krystal blinked.

“SISSY! S-I-S-S-Y! SISSY!” Amber spelled loudly, shoving those word in front of Krystal. They two continued to argue roughly, as Victoria and Luna pulled Sulli back.

“So… what’s your boyfriend’s name?” Victoria asked, as Luna giggled. Sulli did a face-palm, and so did Donghae, who was following right behind her.