Stay Strong

Lost and Found

"Are you sure you're going to ship all those three kids?" a worker asked. Mr. Lee smirked and nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said confidently.

"Ignore him! I'll pay you twice as much as he's paying! Those kids don't deserved to be bought or sold! No, humans don't deserve to be bought or sold!" Mr. Choi said angrily.

"Twice as much? Mr. Choi, you'll be broke if you do that," Mr. Lee said, chuckling.

"Abeoji!" 

Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi turned around and widened their eyes. Donghae, Minho, Sulli, and Yuri stood a couple of feet away from the two adults. Sulli widened her eyes in shock when she found her father.

"A-Appa!" she stuttered, shocked. Mr. Choi widened his eyes, but then he started to tear up. He was so thankful that his daughter was safe. Donghae quickly ran up to his father.

"Abeoji, can I take over your job right now?" Donghae asked quickly. Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow. He knew something was up, but at the same time, the sooner he gave over his job to his son, the quicker he could escape from the mess he had created. Mr. Lee smiled slyly and nodded.

"Sure, son! Just sign here and that's all you have to do," Mr. Lee said, handing Donghae a sheet of paper. Donghae quickly skimmed through the contract and signed it with ease. He quickly pushed it to Mr. Lee and whistled loudly. Suddenly, a pack of fearful dogs appeared out of nowhere, glaring at Mr. Lee.

"I'll let the guard dogs take care of you. Minho, Yuri, Sulli! Come with me," Donghae demanded, jumping on a near motor boat. Sulli and Yuri stumbled to get in, as Minho helped them. When Yuri was about to jump inside, Minho stopped her.

"Yuri, you should stay back. It'll be safer," Minho said. Yuri scoffed.

"You think I can leave my best friend in the ship with Donghae around?" Yuri asked, frowning. Donghae frowned. What's that supposed to mean?

"But Yuri, I…"

"What Minho is trying to say is that you might go crazy or something," Sulli clarified. Minho shot her a glare.

"Keep your mouth shut," he murmured. Donghae sighed and stared at the faraway boat that seemed to get smaller and smaller. I'm coming Yoona, just hold on a bit longer!


"WAH!!!" Taemin cried. Yoona and Taecyeon heaved a sigh.

"Out of all the times, he just had to bring out his immature side right now?" Yoona muttered.

"I thought Taemin would've changed. I guess not," Taecyeon said. Yoona shot Taecyeon a deadly glare.

"Taecyeon oppa, you be quiet. You have no rights to talk," Yoona hissed. 

"Hey, hey! I've been starving and working for Mr. Lee. You know how stressful it is when you keep getting whacked by a whip by him?" Taecyeon asked, frowning. Suddenly, Yoona's stomach growled hungrily. She flushed in embarrassment, as Taecyeon rolled his eyes. "Oh wow, I can't believe you're hungry. You could've stuffed yourself at the party."

"Hey, I was upstairs with Donghae…" Suddenly, Yoona's voice was barely audible. Donghae…she thought slowly. She bit her bottom lips to prevent herself from tearing up. Donghae oppa…I should've told him about my situation before. He probably hates me now.


"I'm going to go!"

"And I said you're not!"

"But I want to!"

"It's dangerous, Yul!"

"Huh, so you're calling me Yul now?" 

"What? Yuri-ah–"

"Would you two just shut up and get into the boat? Yuri could wait on the boat!" Donghae snapped harshly. The boat that was being shipped out was getting farther and farther away, and Donghae was being impatient. Minho and Yuri stared at Donghae, and then back at each other. Minho sighed.

"Fine. Hurry up Yuri," Minho grumbled. Yuri smiled brightly and jumped on the boat.

"Gomawo oppa~" Yuri giggled, as Minho blushed. 

"Okay, start the motor!" Donghae commanded. Sulli quickly nodded as the boat began to move by itself. Donghae looked at the dark horizon. I'm coming Yoong! Stay strong!