Annoying JoonMyun, Different SooJung.

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

 

[A/N] Hi^^ these are things that you guys might forget.

  • Joon Myun has habit that when he's drunk he always kiss a girl he met.
  • Soo Jung didn't mean to but she crashed Joon Myun at Two Moons on her first day of working.
  • Joon Myun kissed Soo Jung and he received a slap from her.
  • Kris made Joon Myun to apologize but ending up making Soo Jung mad.
  • Now, Soo Jung and Kris are talking at Kris's office.

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jung Soo Jung

 

“Boss, you don’t need to apology me. I won’t leave this job.”

“That’s great, Soo Jung.”

Kris finally smiles widely at my words.

“Ok! Go to work.”

 

“Umm…”

“You are not leaving?”

“Yeah ~ I want to know about that man, you called him Joon Myun or something.”

“Oh! About him?”

“Yes. Is he one of the managers?” I asked.

“Oh! No. I forget to mention about the managers. Today’s Saturday, my shift. Tomorrow, we all will be there. All six managers. And Monday, this will be Yixing’s. Tuesday’s Lu Han, Wednesday is Xiu Min’s day, following him is Jong Dae and Zitao’s shift is Friday. That’s how we worked.”

“Oh ~ So, I’ll get to meet all the managers. I’m excited. Then, who the hell is that man?”

“Oh Oh ~ you can’t say that to our boss, Kim Joon Myun.”

“WHAT?”

I totally shocked! That Joon Myun is what?

“Yes. He owns the bar. Did you know the ‘SH-Guardian’ Company?”

Holy Crap!!! Is he trying to say… that famous SH-Guardian is…

I nodded as I don’t want my thoughts to be true.

“He is successor of ‘SH-Guardian’.” Kris said with a smile that warned me.

 

I love that brand so much that, the watch I gifted Myung Soo is… Also the shoes…

I swear, I will never say again that I am ‘SH-Guardian’ fan.

 

“Shoes, watches, perfumes, all are ideas of Joon Myun. Shirts and man bags are it’s origin but… expect those, others are Joon Myun’s works.”

again!!! I love every stuffs about ‘SH-Guardian’ expects those stupid shirts. The things all I loved are … from his brain?????????

“Hey are you… ok?”

“I’m not!”

I unknowingly answer but that make Kris shock.

“Oh! Sorry. I’ll just go to work.”

 

When I reached the door,

“Oh! You are a ‘SH-Guardian’ fan!” Kris commented.

“How…”

What the hell did he just say???? How did he know?

“You shoes!” he smiled as he winked.

Crap!!! I just uncomfortably smiled him back and ran to the counter.

 

Kim Joon Myun

“Hey Hey!! Woah! Are you jumping on me again? Miss Jung Soo Jung?” I joked and stood against her.

“This time, it’s you who is on the way on other people’s.” She glared me with such beautiful eyes and her cheeks are … a bit pink?

Is she applying make-up? No, she hasn’t done earlier. She just has come from Kris. What did they do?

“Why are you blushing hard after talking with Kris?” I asked what I wanted to know directly.

 

“What?”

“Your face, your glance at me, they are applying that you just blushed.” I smirked and shrugged my shoulders.

“Jerk! I don’t have time to listen to your gibberish!” She glared me hard and walked passing through me.

Again!! Gu Yeo Ja!!!

-

-

The time passed…

 

“Hyung ~ how strange!!! You are still here.” Se Hun and Lu Han come to my table and cover my sightseeing of Soo Jung.

“What’s so strange??? Get off my eyes!” I grabbed Se Hun’s hand and make him sit beside me.

“Hey! Joon Myun! You are looking at that girl, right?” Lu Han said as he saw my looks.

“You, shut up!” I said while not bother looking at him.

I don’t know why but I really like this moment, I saw her a bit annoying expression, her poker face and all her actions.

And suddenly her eyes are on me. I got my heartbeat faster.

She just gave her a glare (not so surprise). I just winked at her playfully.

 

“Hey dudes!”

Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun joined the table.

That tall guy is covering her again.

“You freaking tall bastard!!! Just sit and keep silent!!!” I shouted as those lovely birds, Lu Han and Se Hun are chatting non-stop left side of me. At right side, that Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol joined.

“Are you going to stay there? Do nothing?” Chan yeol asked as soon as he sits down.

“What do I do beside do nothing?” I asked.

“I mean, dancing or… may be drinking?”

“No!” I replied.

“How about hot chicks?”

“Still no.”

Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun looked each other.

“It’s … 11:30, he’s still here. Without drinks and girls! What the hell is wrong with him?”

“Hey dude! I’m right next to you.” I said.

 

“We know! Ok! It’s strange!!! You always went home at 10.” Lu Han said.

“Today, I don’t want to. What’s the problem?”

“The problem is, do you love that girl?” Chan Yeol asked.

“Love? There is no love between men and women. Men wants women, if men can give what women want, they get the women. That’s all.”

Chan Yeol and Lu Han looked each other and shook their heads.

 

“See you guys later. It’s almost 12.” I said and get up.

“Are you going home? I want to come with you.” Se Hun says as he slept over at my home sometimes.

“Oh! Not tonight, Se Hun.” I winked at Se Hun went to my cars.

“What?” Se Hun looked at Lu Han with confused expression.

 

Jung Soo Jung

 

What’s with that Joon Myun? He is kept looking at me. I pretended that I don’t care but I felt insecure because his stares are piercing.

“Soo Jung-shi, your shift is almost over. You can get today’s cash from Kris before you went home.” A waiter informed me.

“Oh! Thanks.”

I looked at my watch and it’s almost 12. I tried not to but my eyes are at the table where Joon Myun has sat before. But he isn’t there anymore.

Why should I care?

I got 20000 Won from Kris. Oh ~ there might still be a bus. Please. I pray as it’s over midnight. There is a bus-stop not far away from here. But I’ll have to walk for 5 min.

 

“Hey! You really don’t see me or pretend not to see me?”

I heard voices of that annoying Joon Myun. He is leaning against his car.

I don’t bother looking at him or talking him back.

“I get it. I am not looking down at you. So, stop acting like you are so special and different, ok?”

Joon Myun follows me till the bus-stop.

 

“Who says I’m acting?”

He is really annoying. What’s exactly wrong with him?

“You are interested in me and now you are not showing interest to me.”

“Are you nuts? Or psycho?”

“I’m Kim Joon Myun. My brain really works well and the company I’m leading is now receiving loads of profits. So, you can assure me…”

 

He’s talking… actually bragging about him. At that time, the bus come so, I just get into the bus.

“Yah!!! I’m not done talking!!!”

I hear Joon Myun shouting. My lips unknowing from into a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Hi!

This chappie took 3days. LOL xD 

Let's see tomorrow again ~ 

COMMENTS > FASTER UPDATE