Past (1)

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Past

Kim Joon Myun

“Son~ come here.” My mother said weakly.

My father isn’t there for us. And I’m used to it.

All the people around me treated me as a kid, who knows nothing. I, 14 years old student, who usually get No.1 in his class, understand almost everything.

They didn’t afraid me hear them, say all the gossips about my father and my mother.

Because whenever I heard them, I didn’t give any respond, so after time passed, they are used to say out loud those things in front of me, without fear.

 

My father is a successful businessman but his weakness is with girls. That’s all I heard. My mother is originally weak, she is really unhealthy.

Her health is worse after she gave birth to me.

Her pale and slim (actually, thin and flat) body can’t give pleasure to old needy man.

 

“Omma~ I’m here.” I replied and held her hand which is really thin.

“Don’t blame your father. Joon Myun-ah.” My mother said.

She loves him. She loves him so much.

“Omma. Don’t waste your energy on him.”

“Oh! Son. Listen. A father is a father no matter what. Don’t hate your father. If he brings a woman…” My mother stopped.

She is now barely breathing. It’s really her last time.

My mother used to tell me not to cry. If I were to become a man, throw all the tears that are in my eyes.

“Please… don’t talk anymore.” I begged. If my mother spends her last breathe on HIM & HIS ES…

“Joon Myun-ah, pretend that there is no other mistress in this house. If she is not good on you, ignore her. Don’t try to attack.” My mother stops again.

She tried her best for her husband, not to be hate by his own son.

But mom, it’s already late.

“I love you, son.” My mother says her last words and closed her eyes forever.

I was holding her hands, looking at her last image to remember the rest of my life.

There is only me in this mansion. I’m alone…

~ x ~  x ~ x ~ x ~  x ~ x ~ x ~  x ~ x

 

Jung Soo Jung

“Soo Jung-ah,” A little boyish girl sobbed and hugged a 12-year-old little girl named Jung Soo Jung who lost her parents a few days ago.

“Come back soon, ok?” Soo Jung rubbed her tears away and pushed that boyish girl to her parents.

Soo Jung waved her hands to that girl.

“Good Bye Jung Soo Jung. I’ll find you as soon as I am at Korea.” That girl shouted as she afraid Soo Jung might not hear her.

“Eoh~~~” Soo Jung also shouted.

 

My parents aren’t here with me anymore. Also Amber is leaving. She said she will come back but when? Just take care, Amber. Soo Jung thinks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“When will they arrive?” The head of the village asks.

They referred to Soo Jung’s Aunt and Uncle.

Since my parents died last weeks, and there is no one to take in to their families, they had no choice but to contact to my father’s younger brother.

He said he is glad to take me in and he will come and take me next week. That’s what I heard from other Ahjumma and Ahjussi.

Those people all love me. But something’s strange in their look. I don’t understand the look in their eyes.

Sometimes, I want to go away from all of those people. And I found a place. There is a little forest next to our village. There is a stream between that forest and the village.

But people lived at the centre of the village, so there is no one lives near the forest and that stream is my hideout.

It’s peace and quiet before I met that ‘flame’ Oppa.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey ya!!!

That's my 1st Chappie^^ How was it????

COMMENTS > FASTER UPDATE :)