His name is "Choi Minho"

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

[A/N] Hi^^ these are things that you guys might forget.

  • Kim Myun Soo is Soo Jung's ex-boyfriend. He came to the club Soo Jung worked and was getting hit by Joon Myun & Soo Jung.
  • Soo Jung found out that Jessica is a tutor from the university she is attending.
  • Amber her bestfriend is back.
  • Joon Myun misunderstood Amber as a boy and Soo Jung and Amber are in relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jung Soo Jung

 

I went to the Manager’s office. I want to get off work now since Amber is here. She’s ready to take me with her.

I saw Joon Myun is drinking lonely. He seemed a bit sad. But I just ignore him and went into the office.

And I just don’t expect Joon Myun to follow me to the office.

 

“Manager-nim, can I off now? I have things to do.”

“It’s only 9:30. You want to go now?” Yixing asked me.

“Yeah ~~ You won’t get your salary today if you go now.” Joon Myun said from behind.

“Well ~ I agree.” I said coolly.

And it makes him misunderstood.

“You got a sponsor so you don’t need today’s salary, haha.” Joon Myun words hurt me.

Why did he have to judge me when he didn’t know anything about me?

I glared at him hard.

“There is nothing concerned with you. So, Manager-nim, can I go now?”

“Yes, you can. But you will get 7500, take it tomorrow ok? I will tell Lu Han Hyung about that.”

“Thank you.” I said politely to Yixing and pretended like there is no “Joon Myun”.

 

He followed me going out of the office.

“Back in days, I think you would be different.” Joon Myun said.

“What makes you think like that?” I  said as she was annoyed.

 

Kim Joon Myun

“But not really, right? How much did you get from him? That young pretty boy. I think I can pay you more than him. Will you be with me tonight instead of him?” I said.

Those harsh words come out of my mouth. I want to stop but it had happened.

I saw her eyes, filled with tears and I knew that she was hurt by me.

 

Then, “BAMMED!”

 

Soo Jung hit hard (slapped) on my face.

 

“You want to judge someone so badly, huh? I guess I am unlucky to be that one! I won’t work on under someone like you! I quit!” Soo Jung said. Her voice is shaken as she holds her tears back.

 

Jung Soo Jung

“Soo Jung-ah, rugu ya?” Amber butted in.

“No. Nothing, let’s go.” I take Amber’s hand and left Joon Myun who is now a complete mess with confusing thoughts.

I  get out of the club and Amber takes her to her car.

As soon as I sat down on the seat, my tears flow down my cheek which made Amber panic.

“Soo Jung-ah? Wae? Don’t cry.” Amber leaned into me erase my tears.

I sobbed and hugged Amber.

“It’s very good to have you here.” I said.

“It’s ok. We will be together again.” Amber hugged my back and patted on my back.

 

……………………………….

I spend the night at Amber’s apartment. She’s living alone.

“Bwo???” Amber exclaimed!

She asked me why I cried so I told her everything. From “Myung Soo” to last night, I told her everything what had happened.

I felt very refreshed after spilling all my feelings out to Amber.

 

“So, your boss just misunderstood you. What will you do?” Amber asked.

“Amber-ah, is that problem? I will just find a new job.” I pouted at Amber.

“Really? I think, he would be very disappointed. I mean what kind of boss will blame his staff because she got a sponsor? Isn’t that great for their clubs? He might have feelings for you.” Amber pointed.

“Feelings for me?” I was confused.

It’s true that I also feel different for him.

When he looked at me with those sparkling eyes, my heart beats faster than normal.

When he showed his angelic smile on his face, I can’t control myself from staring at him.

“Yah!!!”

Amber shouted and I woke up from my thoughts.

“Soo Jung!! Neo!!! Are you… are you falling for him???” Amber asked.

“Bwo?? Aniya!” I denied.

“Soo Jung-ah, who do you think I am? Na Amber ya~ Your closet friend!” Amber getting closed to me who is sitting on the edge of the bed. She jumped on me.

“Aniya. I don’t like him.” I said. But in my heart, I really didn’t mean that.

“Soo Jung-ah ~ You can’t lie me, ok?”

Then Amber starts tickling Soo Jung.

“Yah! Stop it!”

We laughed so hard. The feeling of reunion with a best friend after 10 years is very great.

 

“Soo Jung-ah!” Amber called.

We are both panting on the bed, lying next to each other.

“Marhae~” I said.

“Do you want to change your job? It’s not good to work at a club.” Amber said.

“I know. But I don’t have one better than that job.”

“There is a Oppa that I know at US.”

“Who?”

“His name is… Choi Min Ho.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEE HEE <3 I'm back!!!

Have you guys watched "Pink tape"??? I'm sure you already had. =)

Well ~~~

Minho is back :)