She's the one.

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

No One’s POV:

Everyone is partying!

F(x)- Electric Shock Mix Version is playing in the background. They are all dancing and shaking except some 8 of staffs who like to play a Soju Bottle game.

 

Their boss, Kim Joon Myun seemed like texting to someone in the noisy club but some of the staffs pulled him to the game-table.

The staffs including Secretary Jung (Soo Jung) & Manager Choi (Min Ho) are playing TRUTH or DARE game with a Soju bottle.

 

They are having fun. One of them ask another staff a question, if he or she can’t or don’t want to answer, she has to drink a glass of Soju.

And they spin the bottle and it points to Soo Jung. So one of them asked Soo Jung a question.

“Umm… Soo Jung-shi, do you have something to regret in your past?”

 

Soo Jung visits her old memories.

She is hard to regret. But since that day, she had been regret that … she hadn’t say sorry or goodbye to “flame” Oppa.

“Yes, I have.”

“Wooooohhh ~~~” They shouted.

“When? Where?”

 

Actually Soo Jung didn’t have to answer the questions like that but she is no idea about that game.

“At some village that I used to live. I met him on one evening.”

“Jung Soo Jung, what a stupid! You don’t have to answer those questions.” Joon Myun cut Soo Jung in.

“Really?” Soo Jung asked with her wide eyes back!

Min Ho laughed and …

“She is really cute.”

All the staffs are wild again because of Min Ho’s comment on Soo Jung.

Joon Myun looked at Soo Jung and saw her face is pinky rose.

Joon Myun drinks a glass in front of Soo Jung as he has been sitting opposite of Soo Jung while Minho is next to her.

 

While other people are making joking sound to tease Min Ho & Soo Jung, Min Ho is thinking about something what Soo Jung had just said.

He sometimes missed that girl from the village these days without reasons.

Then, someone came up.

 

“Hye Su-ah?” Joon Myun called.

“I can also join right? Joon Myun Oppa?” Hye Su said and sat next to Joon Myun which is opposite to Min Ho.

“Our boss has a girl.”

Some staffs start teasing again. And they started the game again.

Now the bottle points…

.

.

.

.

.

Choi Min Ho.

“Manager-nim, here’s your question!!!”

Then a female staff from earlier cut in!

“I want to ask!”

“Ok! Start!” She got permission.

 

“Choi Manager, are you interested in Jung Secretary?”

At the end of the question, everyone’s is shouting except Hye Su, Joon Myun and Soo Jung.

Min Ho is laughing while showing his white teeth.

“Truth!”

“Woahhh ~~~~~~~~~~” Min Ho said ‘truth’ and they are expecting his answer.

 

“Yes!”

Min Ho said while looking at Soo Jung. Soo Jung face is now really red!

“WOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start dating! Start dating! Start Dating!” Everyone is joking them again.

“No, no! I mean as a Secretary, I like her. She’s hard working!” Min Ho said some excuses.

The staffs are like

“Aeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” and they broke into the laughers.

 

“Manager-nim, please spin the bottle.”

Min Ho spin and… this time, it’s Hye Su.

“Oh! Boss’s girl?”

“What would we ask her?”

“I don’t know her, how can I ask her informally?”

Some staffs whispered become loud and are all audible.

So Min Ho asked a question.

.

.

.

“Do you miss Kim Joon Myun when you were in LA?”

 

Everyone is silent.

All of their attentions are on Hye Su and Joon Myun. Joon Myun is also looking at Hye Su with expecting-eyes.

Hye Su looked at Min Ho with hurt eyes.

She said, “Dare.” And grab a glass of Soju.

Everyone doesn’t know what to do to get their fun atmosphere back. They just shock and stared at Hye Su.

 

Then, Joon Myun snatched the glass of Soju from Hye Su’s hand and drunk all.

Min Ho is cheering Joon Myun, to lighten the atmosphere.

“Moh Jin Da! Moh Jin Da! Moh Jin Da!” (A/N: Moh Jin Da = It’s cool)

Everyone is teasing again.

 

Then Hye Su stood up with angry expression. She said nothing and step out of the seat heading outside of the club.

“I’m sorry. I will leave too. Everyone charges are on me, ok? Have fun!” Joon Myun goodbye them and followed Hye Su.

 

Some staffs are happy because they are free from the food and drinks so they kept the party on.

Soo Jung also drinks some glasses of Soju with no reasons after she just evident Joon Myun with Hye Su.

She can’t no longer have the party mood or shy mood.

The image of Joon Myun snatching the Soju glass from Hye Su is repeating itself in her head.

She forgot that she had low tolerance of drinks. She drinks till it reached her limit! And she pretended to be in her party mood.

…………….

 

Kim Joon Myun

“Hye Su-ah!”

She is half walking & half running.

I had to follow her. When she’s mad she had no self-control, just like uneducated person.

I grabbed her hand and turn her around to face me.

 

Then, *boom*

I just received a slap from her.

“Hye Su…”

I utter her name, looking at her unbelievably.

“Kim Joon Myun, I don’t know what you misunderstood. Things between you and I already done when you decided to stay at Seoul. So, just leave me alone, ok?”

 

I can’t say anything.

The grip on her wrist by my hands had loosen. She left me at the spot I have been standing.

I don’t know how much longer I had standing. But my legs shouted as it hurts. My ears and nose are red from the cold.

My brain tells me to walk so I do. I walked and walked.

 

When I noticed of where I was, the crowd club ‘Two Moon’ is in front of me.

The security let me in as he recognized me as a boss.

 

“Hey!” Se Hun greeted me on the way.

And I had no mood to do something like greeting or what.

Se Hun leaves the girl next to him and walked to me.

“Don’t give me anything. I will talk to him first.” Se Hun said to the waiter who is trying to get order from me.

“Se Hunnie, my mood is bad. Get me the usual.” I said.

The waiter looked helpless to Se Hun and Se Hun who can’t resist me, nods the waiter in allowance.

The lightened smile appeared on the waiter’s face and he left.

 

“So, tell me what is about Hye Su?”

I give him a glance. They are very sure whenever I am in bad mood and the reason is Hye Su. Since she is the one.

Even my closest brother-like friends know you are the one, why can’t you? I drink up the vodka that was arrive 1 minute ago.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyy ~~~

IT has been a long time. T^T

But I did update afterall ~ my exam is in two weeks or to be exact 18 days. !_!

But dun worry ... I will update another chappie and please *CLICK*

-

Luv you all for clicking the upvoted bottom ^^ <3 <3 <3 ( flying hearts ) And SuStal 4eva :*

Nexxxxt Chappppppie will be the chapter that you dun waaaaant to missssssssssssssssss ^_~

*See YA*