Rooftop romance

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Jung Soo Jung

I had my limit in drinking alcohol.

I felt a bit dizzy after multi-shots.

Other staffs are discussing about moving to other places since Min Ho is the one who is in charge of treating.

“I am not joining. I had to go to my last job and quit officially.” I said goodbye to them and left.

 

Minho Oppa wants to drive me to that place but Two Moons isn’t too far away from there.

I stepped in the club.

As soon as I went in, I met with Tao. But Tao isn’t looking at me. So I followed.

Surprisingly, Joon Myun is also at the club.

 

“Tao Oppa.”  I called.

I called only Tao and Lay “Oppa”. We are kind of closed to each other.

“Soo Jung? Where did you come from?” Tao looked up and smile friendly as he saw me.

I saw Joon Myun is starting to drunk. And he is a bit different today; he was kind of sad and broken.

 

“Sit.” Tao said.

The only free space was next to Joon Myun, since Se Hun is sitting opposite to Joon Myun and Tao is sitting next to Se Hun.

“I’m here to say ‘sorry’ for quitting this job without telling you and other managers.” I said.

Tao gave out a laugh.

“You are the first to apologize for quitting without words.”

“Soo Jung-ah, this is bar and part-time job. You come when you want to and you go when you like to.” Se Hun said and looked at me as if I am some innocence girls.

“Also Joon Myun Hyung said to us. You quit this job because of him.” Tao said and gave me a assure smile.

“Joon Myun did?”

I said and looked at him. He didn’t bother to look me back.

 

“You seemed like you didn’t expect this coming.” After a short pause, Joon Myun said while sipping his strong alcohol.

“You are right to think like this. But I am not that bad. I take responsible for what I did though.” Joon Myun drinks up all of his alcohol and get up. For him to go out I must stand up with him.

 

“Why am I telling you this? You don’t even want to believe what I say, right? And continued not believing me, I was really sorry for what I said to you that night.” Joon Myun said and he left.

 

He is not good at maintaining stability while walking.

He crashed with one big guy and fall onto the girl next to him. He is on top and in any seconds, he kissed that girl.

That guy was mad at Joon Myun’s action.

Aish!! That Joon Myun and his drunken habit!!

Soo Jung thought and she knew what would happen next.

That big guy grabbed Joon Myun with his one hand and punched him on Joon Myun’s face.

 

Things happened so fast, and Tao and Se Hun also act fast. They take that guy and his gangs as soon as Joon Myun falls.

I dragged Joon Myun away from them. Se Hun nodded at my action and I returned him a smile.

They deal with those gangs and I will have to deal with… that Joon Myun.

 

Narrator’s POV:

“Eooohhhhh ~~ Why did he so heavy.”

Soo Jung put Joon Myun on the ground carelessly.  She was taken him to the rooftop.

Joon Myun opens his eyes a bit.

“Who told you to carry me all the way there? You should have woken me.” Joon Myun said.

Soo Jung looked at Joon Myun in shock.

“Mwo ya!! Aren’t you not sleeping?”

“No. Is that right that you are a girl? You carry me all the way here.” Joon Myun teased.

And he received a death glare from Soo Jung.

Soo Jung was leaving…

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Joon Myun grabbed Soo Jung’s wrist.

“Why would you care?” Soo Jung hissed him back and made her hand loosen from his grip.

 “Please, stay.” Joon Myun sound so apolitically making Soo Jung softened.

 

Joon Myun and Soo Jung were sitting on the edge of the rooftop compound. Joon Myun facing the outside to the night sky and Soo Jung was oppositely.

 

“I was a jerk, I’m sorry.”

Joon Myun said in out of nowhere.

“It doesn’t matter now.” Soo Jung accepted his apology.

“And… that night, I was confused. I didn’t mean the words I said. I knew you are not bad and when I saw you with … your boy alike friend…”

Before Joon Myun can end his sentence, Soo Jung filled.

“I understand. It’s all in the past.”

Joon Myun face loose it’s worries and a gentle smile appear.

“Thank you.” Joon Myun unknowingly put Soo Jung in his embrace from the glad.

And he realized he is hugging Soo Jung and the left side of his chest if out of control, beating so fast like crazy.

 

When Joon Myun can feel Soo Jung’s body is stiff by his action, he released her.

“I’m sorry. I just… I…”

Joon Myun didn’t know what to say and Soo Jung’s blushed. Joon Myun witness that by his eyes.

“Soo Jung-ah,” Joon Myun called with his trembling voice but still beautiful.

Soo Jung looked up with her face still pink.

 

Joon Myun put his face closer towards Soo Jung. Soo Jung eyes are widened from shock. She stopped breathing at that moment. She can’t think of anything but the angel-like face in front of hers.

Joon Myun face was only an inch far from her face.

Soo Jung irresistibly closed her eyes. Joon Myun lips touch hers.

 

Joon Myun can felt the heat. The night wind is cool but he is hot. He is kissing Soo Jung. The sweetest thing in the world, he would say is Soo Jung’s lip at this moment.

 

“Hyung!”

Soo Jung and Joon Myun immediately parted when they heard Se Hun’s voice.

Soo Jung automatically stood up by the shock and the embarrassment.

“I-I should go.” Soo Jung said in shy. She couldn’t meet her eyes with either Joon Myun or Se Hun.

“No. Wait, I will send you home.”

Joon Myun also stood up. But Soo Jung is already left, half running half walking.

Se Hun is controlling himself not to laugh out loud and he received a lot of glares from Joon Myun.

Then Joon Myun smiled himself, touching his lips gently.

I like you, Soo Jung.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!

First kiss :* :* <3 (well ~ I am fangirling myself) xP

Please love this story more ~ comments please ^^

I will take a break for like two weeks since I had exam ... T_T

see ya again @Sept 24 :)