BFF meets!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Jung Soo Jung

I unknowingly watched that playful side of Joon Myun. That was so innocent, but he didn’t give me time to admire him…

Next second, what I know is he’s on the top I am the bottom, pressing me between his body and the floor.

“Oh!!!” Joon Myun matter and when he sees me, his mouth shut.

 

Then something is wrong with me. I felt soft and tender inside me and around my chest.

It’s like there is only two of us here. He’s gazing me like eternal.

 

 

Kim Joon Myun

I am the one who only know best what is happening with my heartbeat. It’s beating like crazy.

Without any conscious, I close my eyes and leaning towards her very slowly.

 

“Ahem!!!”

That sound from Xiu Min make my paradise go away. Damn it!!!! Xiu Min!!!!

“Get off, you stupid!!”

Soo Jung calmly looks Joon Myun in the eyes and said.

 

I’m not expecting that. I am expecting some shy acts or … I don’t know.

“Did you plan this? Well ~ I am bumping you every time I met you. What? A coincidence?  Do you think I would kiss you right now? On the ground? Is that why you are doing this?”

I don’t know why I said them all these. Those words aren’t my intention.

 

“Joon Myun!” Kris tried to stop.

 

I saw Soo Jung’s eyes. They are burning in anger and hate of being assaulted.

Then she smirked.

“Is that you hoped? You hope me to plan all these? For what? For a pathetic guy like you? You know that I don’t have such free time. So get away from me right now!”

Soo Jung said every word in a wild pretty animal.

I know that I made her mad. I stood up from her and walked into the office. Without saying sorry to her.

 

Then Yixing follows me in the office.

“Hey! What’s wrong with you?” Yixing speaks as soon as he closed the door behind.

“About what?”

“Don’t try to act like you don’t care! We all know you have some kinds of feelings for Soo Jung.”

My heart skips a beat as Yixing let those words out from his mouth.

 

“Not really. She’s just… a thing that kept you annoying and made you can’t be stopped thinking about her.”

I can’t believe myself what I actually felt for her.

I really can’t stop thinking about her all day and all night long.

“Good! You better not stop thinking about her. As long as you get over with Hye Su Noona and plus Soo Jung is a good girl.”

“Hey!!! Hye Su is nothing to be compared with Soo Jung. She’ll come back.”

I denied the fact that I am sure that she left me for her greater good and won’t come back.

“Joon Myun, I really don’t want to talk about Hye Su Noona right now. Tell me how you feel about Soo Jung.” Yixing smiled as he talked. His face is like honey when he felt like teasing someone, like right now.

“I don’t know.”

Joon Myun kept silent for like a minute with honey-pouring face.

“I like to watch her movements all day long.”

A soft smile started to appear on Joon Myun’s face.

“She’s so adorable when she’s angry or mad. May be that’s why I liked to fight with her.”

Joon Myun eyes kept looking outside through the small window that can be seen to the bar, that means, he is looking Soo Jung through that bar while he was confessing the feelings inside him to Yixing.

 

“I don’t know why I care so much about her! I don’t often like to interfere in other’s business. But I kept butting into her small problems that everyone can solve obviously.”

Joon Myun finally stops looking at Soo Jung through that small window and faced Yixing who is with mock-faced right now.

“Well ~ I know!”

“What?” Joon Myun asked as Yixing is like knowing the answers to all of his complications.

“You are falling for her. Maybe you will love her so deeply one day.”

Yixing crossed his arms and coolly looked at Joon Myun’s eyes to catch the some emotions.

“You are kidding me right?” Joon Myun laughs uncomfortably. It’s obvious that he lost his coolness.

“You know I don’t like to joke with situations and heart-problem.”

“Yeah ~ You are wrong, Yixing.” Joon Myun said.

“I am right! I was always right! Remember the night that we got into our first fight? I told you how Hye Su is playing with you and Minho Hyung BOTH!!!”

Yixing finally got annoyed by the blindness of Joon Myun.

“You have no right to tell Hye Su like that!!!” Joon Myun stood up so fast making Yixing shocked.

“You’re still sensitive about her. My fault. I should never get her into our conversations. I have works. Leave this boring room and get some fun out there!” Yixing said coldly without looking at Joon Myun and let his attentions on the papers.

“I didn’t mean that! I’ll leave.”

Joon Myun said quietly and left Yixing.

 

 

Jung Soo Jung

 

I have to go to the strippers’ floor to deliver drinks and it’s the first time. Thanks to the y strippers, I got no distract from those drunks.

When I finished my job quickly and was about to return to the dancing floor, someone hugs me from behind.

“I can’t believe that!”

That person says with dorky voice, it seemed like male but it’s hands are so think for a male.

“What are you doing?”

I pulled the hands off me and faced her. And I saw someone that I missed so much since my parents were gone.

Her eyes are filled with tears in 3 seconds.

“Soo Jung-ah!”

“Amber!!!”

We hugged too tightly each other. I am so happy and over-joyed so that I didn't notice the a pair of beautiful eyes that is secretly looking at me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well ~ ~ 

I updated again^^ :)

Comments are very very welcomed :)