Did Soo Jung fall for Joon Myun?

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Kim Joon Myun

 

After saying harsh words to Soo Jung, I just knew that I made a mistake.

“I quit!” The Soo Jung said is repeating itself in my ears.

I was about to apologize and follow them but… they got in the car and I saw them hugging.

I kicked the car that is next to me.

But the car that carried Soo Jung is setting off.

That night is my first sleepless night for frustrated thoughts about Soo Jung.

…………………………

 

I didn’t go to the “Two Moons” club for two nights.

It felt like two months not being able to see that cute and y face of Soo Jung.

I am working with paper works without much interest in them.

 

Then Eun Byul came in.

“Oppa! There is a new GM arrived.”

A new GM?

I was surprised. That position has been blanked for 2 weeks. I have been thinking who to promote and replace that position.

Without my knowing, that position is replaced and that person is outside out of my office!

“What?”

Eun Byul smiled naughty at me.

“Just let him come in, Oppa.” Eun Byul said.

“Who is your Oppa? I am your Director!” I scolded as I was annoyed.

“Ne ~ DIRECTOR-nim!” She emphasized the word “director” with a pout and go out to greet that new General Manager.

 

I focused only on my paper. I heard the steps with a cough.

“A hem! Director Kim.”

That voice?

I look up to the man who is standing in front of my desk.

“Hyung!”

“Joon Myun-ah!”

Minho Hyung, when did you come back?”

“Last two nights. How are you doing? I heard you scolded your sister because she didn’t call you ‘Director’.”

“Don’t even talk about that. She never paid her attentions to rules.” I said with a sigh.

“Well ~ Who would? If that one’s daddy is CEO of the company when her older brother is her boss as MD?”

“Hyung! You are really. You didn’t change a bit!” I said, patting on his arm.

“Actually, I have. But you seemed didn’t change.” Min Ho said and he suddenly came closer to me and,

“Are you still love Hye Su?” Minho whispered.

 

There is a pause for 30 seconds.

“You can’t answer.” Minho laughed softly.

“Then, how about you, Hyung?”

“Me? I, loving Hye Su was the past. Joon Myun-ah, try to move on. She isn’t suit for you.”

“Let’s not talk about that. I am really glad that you are back, Hyung.”

“Don’t you curious about where Hye Su is?” Min Ho asked me.

I was glancing back him with longing eyes.

“She isn’t coming back with me. She said…”

“I really don’t want to talk about her, Hyung.” I said with a bit anger.

I am angry that she never asked me if I were missing her. She never asked me if I wanted to change my decision. Also she never said that she wanted to be with me. She never pleaded me to stay with her.

I am the only one who is stupid to think all the things she never wanted to do.

 

“Joon Myun-ah, there is something to ask you a favor!” Min Ho said.

“A favor?”

“Yeah ~ I have someone for my PA position.”

“Oh ~ that???” I was hesitating.

“Wae? I can’t?”

“No. Of course you can.” I laughed and we share a hug.

“Thank you. And it’s glad to meet you again.”

“Me too.” Joon Myun said.

 

_________________

One day ago…

 

“Min Ho Hyung.”

Amber called.

Min Ho who was sitting like a business man, so smart with a coffee cup in front of him turned around.

“Eoh! Amber!” He put his leg which was crossing over another on the ground.

“Hyung, why did you dress up so formally?” Amber said with a grin.

“To meet you.” Minho said playfully.

“Hyung, she would misunderstand. Don’t joke around. Soo Jung-ah, this is Choi Min Ho, tomorrow he will be a manager. Right?” Amber gave a glance filled with laughter.

 

Soo Jung noticed that their relationship is not just friends.

They are too closed.

And it somewhat annoys her.

 

“Annyeong haseyo. My name is Jung Soo Jung.” Soo Jung greets.

“Nice to meet you.” Min Ho gave out his hand.

Soo Jung smiled and shook the hand that Min Ho politely offered.

 

An electrolyte feeling passed through Min Ho hand as Soo Jung hand touched with his. He unknowingly held her hand softly and yet a bit strongly.

A handshake is longer than normal. But it apart after another short 10 seconds.

 

When Amber asked if he can accept Soo Jung as his secretary, Minho nodded without second thought.

But he added, “You worked for three months first. I will decide if you are suitable or not after that.”

 

Again, their eyes contact. Not just a normal eye-contact but a long and flirty one.

 

The first meeting of Soo Jung and Min Ho was hot but it was great.

________________

 

“Hyung, this room will be ok as your office?” Joon Myun asked.

It is the first day of Min Ho working at SH Guardian as Manager.

“It’s nice. Oh! Joon Myun, you don’t forget what I asked, right?” Min Ho said.

 

“What? Ah! Your secretary. When is she coming?”

“In any minutes.”

 

“A woman named, Amber wants to meet you, boss.”

“Let them in.”

Min Ho signaled Joon Myun with eyes that his secretary is arrived.

 

A familiar blond boyish girl stepped in. A girl followed her makes Joon Myun shocked.

Joon Myun mouth a bit parted. His eyes are widened than normal. He can’t talk.

In the case for Soo Jung, she was frozen.

“Jung Soo Jung.” The name of Soo Jung came out from Joon Myun’s mouth.

 

A surprised look from Minho reached to Joon Myun.

 

Amber looked carefully at Joon Myun and she also noticed that he was from the guy from the club.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In that Chappie, Three out of Four main charactors appeared. ^_^

Stay tuned.

Thanks for subscribing :)