Joonmyun Past(2)

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

 

Past 2

Kim Joon Myun

 

“You know, I can’t go with you. My mother just passed away. I have to inherit my father’s company. He just brought in a woman to replace my mother and a girl. Who can say she won’t take over my place when I was away.” I said to the girl who is very important in my life after my mother.

She listens to my every words and smiles a bit. I don’t even know what that smile mean.

 

“Joon Myun-ah, I am here to say that I am going to the States and if you don’t want to lose me, just come with me. You won’t be poor if you come with me. So just leave them behind.”

She says calmly. She misunderstands me. It wasn’t money that makes me stay. It was my mother’s place, my place and my job to protect those two things.

 

“Hye Su-ah… I want to stay here not because of money. I want to protect my own place. My mother’s place. You must understand me.” I pleaded.

“Let’s say that I can understand you. Joon Myun-ah, I am going to the States with Minho. I don’t want to force you to do anything. It’s all up to you.”

Hye Su says her decision very clear.

I know her. She won’t change her decision if he made it up. And it breaks my heart.

Why can’t you be with me? I need you here.

 

“So, finally, you choose Minho.” I say with all hopes down.

“I am not the one who chose. It’s you. I will go next week. You have a week to think. Come with me, live with me happily or stay here.” Hye Su says short and walked away.

I just knew it, this is our last time meeting. I won’t change my decision either.

I choose to stay here, Hye Su.

-

-

-

“Hyung!! Seriously!!! Why are you drunk?”

I am at Two Moons bar, it’s newly opened and tonight is Kris’s shift.

“Kris! Hi!”

“Tsk! What did Hye Su tell you again?”

Even my friends know about her. She is such a girl to me, so special.

“She said, she is going to leave… To LA … With Minho Hyung.” My lips form a bitter smile and said to Kris.

“It’s not worth it, ok?” Kris angrily said. I know what he will say next, how Hye Su influenced me and blah blah blah.

“I’ll just go to the dancing floor.”

The song is Don’t Cha by The Pussycat dolls.

I moved my body with the music. And I saw there are two girls approaching me.

The fact that I am drunk and plus they seduced me; I ended up kissing one girl and moving my body with another girl.

 

When the song changed to ballad, I groaned.

“Hey girls, excuse me with that drunken boy.” I felt someone is pulling me to outside of the floor.

And Kris received the glares from these two girls.

“I’ll be back, when the song is changed.” I smirked at them and said. They all gave me ty looks.

“Hey!!! What?” My visions aren’t clear. Damn! I am drunk!

“You! Go home!” Kris said.

“Go home? You just go yourself. I wanna dancing with those chicks.”

“Se Hun, Yixing, Chan yeol, grab him into the car. Yixing, help him to get back to home. We will take care of the club.” I heard Kris commanding.

“Who said I will go home?” I whined.

That night, I fall asleep with Lay, whining him about Hye Su, the alcohol, the mean Kris and everything.

Before I went asleep, I don’t forget to say thanks. “Thank you, Yixing.”

I mumbled as Lay smiled and said, it’s ok.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's update guys!!!

I'm expecting some comments. :)