Time to go to our past

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

[A/N] Hi^^ these are things that you guys might forget.

Joon Myun had a non-biological sister, who is now working as his secretary, Eun Byul.

Kim Myung Soo is Soo Jung's ex. (I... am just saying :P)

 

“Ireo Nha!!!! Ireo Nha!!!!!!!!”

The alarm that Soo Jung set at 5am is ringing.

 

“What the…” Amber is awaken by that alarm but Soo Jung is still…

“YAH!!!! JUNG SOO JUNG!!!”

Amber shouted with her all voice and ended the alarm.

“Mmm?”

 

Mmm? She said Mmm????? When she woke me up like that and she MOANED in replied??????

Amber got totally mad.

She gets the water spray from the night stand and sprayed all over her face.

 

“Amber!! What are you doing?”

Soo Jung is awake.

 

“You set the alarm damn EARLY in the morning and you are not evening affecting by that!”

“Mianh!” Soo Jung got up and looked at Amber with her weapon- the extremely cute puppy eyes.

It got Amber speechless. How can she scold Soo Jung with her puppy eyes? Aish! Damn her puppy eyes! Amber cursed in her thoughts and threw herself on the bed again.

Soo Jung took a fast shower.

 

“Amber ~ See you in two days.” Soo Jung rushed out of her house and unexpectedly…

“Minho Oppa?”

“Why are you coming only now? I have been waiting for you like 15 minutes.”

“Ne?”

Soo Jung looked at her watch on her wrist. It’s early 5:45 in the morning. He is waiting for me 15 mins ago means… God did he sleep last night?

 

“Yah! Jung Soo Jung ~ Don’t just stand there! Get on!” Min Ho already got into the car. So Soo Jung follows.

 

“Oppa… I can come to your place, why are you waiting at my house?”

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

“No! It’s not that I don’t like it but you got less sleeping hours.”

“So, you are telling that you worried about me?”

“Oppa! Why are you like this?!” Soo Jung finally exploded.

 

“Ok, ok. I will tell you the truth.”

“Umm.” Soo Jung pays her attentions Min Ho.

“I come because I want to see you earlier.”

Soo Jung got blushed. What kind of words are those?

“Mwo ya! You are so cheesy. You came here because you didn’t want me to come over your house, right? If I knew your house, you are worried that I might come to find you at your house, right? Aeeeeeeeeg!”

 

Min Ho didn’t say anymore but just smile at Soo Jung.

And that smile makes more uncomfortable for Soo Jung.

 

They got to the village by 8:30.

Though Soo Jung doesn’t have enough sleep last night, she’s energized because she is now at her native village.

She does the job properly but she didn’t let the villagers know her true identity.

 

Minho is glad to see Soo Jung working so energetically. The way Soo Jung’s eyes twinkles.

The way she smiles brightly.

The way she teased the kids.

The way she speaks politely to the elders.

Minho is looking every Soo Jung’s motions. Every time she laughs, his heart beats faster.

Every time she looked at him and smiled, his hearts go crazy once again.

 

“Manager-nim, don’t just gazing at anywhere, please work with passion please.” Soo Jung hand pats his back in teasing manner and he felt his heart would stop at this moment.

And Soo Jung is just turning her head like nothing special happen.

I am not gazing at ANYWHERE. I am looking at you. Minho replies in his mind and smile what he just thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“What again?!”

Kim Joon Myun is frowning at Eun Byul, his secretary.

“Director-nim, you can’t leave now, the important meeting is in 15 minutes. You told me that you must not miss that meeting at the other day.”

 

Kim Joon Myun sighed.

Why Minho Hyung must go today? And I am packed with these schedules and meetings.

“I know.”

His secretary bowed and left.

He looked at his watch; it is now 8:30 am.

He tries to call Soo Jung.

1st attempt

2nd attempt

3rd attempt

.

.

11th attempt

 

“Why isn’t she answering???” Joon Myun shouted at his phone again.

“Director-nim, it is about to…”

“I know! I am coming!”

Joon Myun shouted at his sister, Eun Byul. He knows he can’t release his anger on anywhere but… he can’t help. Shouting is helping him a bit.

And… he’s busy with endless meetings again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“KYAA!! I’m really tired.”

Soo Jung said.

It came to end, finally.

“Are you sleepy?”

“No! Not at all.” Soo Jung replied and smiling brightly. Being able to return to her hometown is really great.

What will Flame Oppa do now? Soo Jung suddenly thinks of her past friend. She couldn’t keep her promise to Flame Oppa.

“Hey! You don’t believe your debt to me, right?”

Minho asked.

 

“Ahh~~~ Ofcox, I didn’t.”

“Then, let’s take a walk. Do you have any nice places?”

“I have one!”

Soo Jung ran to her past, the place she used to stay and the place she met with her past friend.

 

Minho just knew where Soo Jung is taking him to. The place he met with his little girl.

Soo Jung? Is she really the girl?

 

“Oppa~ do you know why I keep my identity to the villagers?”

“No! I wanna ask but I never got the chance.”

“Because I don’t want to receive the pitiful looks from them again.”

Soo Jung said while looking into the dark sky, far… far… away.

 

“I was an orphan. My parents die in the car crash. The one and only friend I had is going aboard. I felt like I was abandon at that time. And I found this place.”

Soo Jung looked at the stream, the big stone near it and smiled.

 

“This place didn’t pity me. This place makes me peaceful. I don’t need to say I’m okay all the time in this place. And in this place, I met someone. He is my first friend expect Amber.”

Soo Jung walked toward the stone.

Minho followed her. Minho didn’t want to destroy the moment. Soo Jung is too into her past.

Minho and Soo Jung sat on the stone together.

 

“Actually, I am one sided. He says that he doesn’t make some other people as his friends and he didn’t trust me. I didn’t get to know his real name.”

Minho remembered.

He says that little girl to call him…

“Flame Oppa. That’s what I called him.” Soo Jung looked up Minho, who is now filled with happiness.

Jung Soo Jung… The cute girl who is blushing for me. Minho is smiling at his new facts.

He felt complete.

“He and I made a promise.”

Soo Jung continued.

“He said if I were to show up the other day, he will tell me his real name and make me his friend. But… it’s very unfortunate.”

“What happened?”

Minho is very curious. Because on that day, at this place, right there, he is waiting her to show up till midnight.

 

“My uncle and aunt are coming for me. They come to take me to Seoul on that night after I returned home, meeting with him, making promise with him. They are not free and they are willing to take me as their own daughter. I really can’t tell them to wait for one day because of some guys I met for a day.”

Soo Jung smile bitterly.

“I regret.”

She said.

 

The moon is shining in its silver color.

It is supporting Soo Jung’s beauty. She is right in front of Minho. Minho who is dazzling by the moonlight and Soojung, he felt his heartbeats are racing.

 

Minho embraced Soo Jung and make her sit on his lap, while his head is on her shoulder… just like Flame Oppa did.

“M-minho O-Oppa.” Soo Jung is shocked from Minho sudden actions.

 

“Can we stay quietly like this for a while? Just a while.” Minho said in his pleading voice, enough to make Soo Jung melt.

Soo Jung patted Minho head like a mom.

They stay like this for a moment.

 

Then Minho suddenly released her. Turned around Soo Jung to face him.

“Soo Jung-ah”

Soo Jung is just replying by looking back at Minho.

 

“I… I-I I th-think… I l-love you.”

Soo Jung’s mouth opened from shock.

Minho then leaning forward and push his lips to meet with Soo Jung’s.

Causing Soo Jung’s eyes to get wider by seconds.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW!

I Don't know what I WRITE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KILL ME T____________________________T

 

OK!

NOW Ch: 19 ~ Ch: 20 will be some drama... *wink* ^_~