Am I enjoying ...?

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

NO ONE’s POV

 

Kim Joon Myun was stressed.

The CEO, his father was demanding him to make a party to welcome Minho.

Also, this month there was not much profit because of his wrong decision. So to cover that up, he has to make new plans to sell the goods.

But his head is filled with other thoughts. He can’t concentrate on work like past years.

 

He forgot to have meal at lunch time and also he wants to rest so, he decides to off from work.

He reached ground floor and then he saw Min Ho and Soo Jung coming back from somewhere. It’s normal to see the manager and his assistant but they are too closed for those who had known each other only for few days.

 

Min Ho and Soo Jung are talking with their smiles on.

Both of them didn’t notice the existence of me and get on the elevator.

I was amazed by Soo Jung’s smile.

 

She never smiled like that to me before.

 

And I want to see that smile all day long.

 

“Joon Myun Oppa.”

I turned to the direction that called my name.

And … that moment, heart attack!

“Hye Su-ah, how?”

She responded only with a smile. And that was not as sincere as that from Soo Jung.

Wait!!! Why did I compare Hye Su with Soo Jung? Aniya ! Kim Joon Myun!!!

 

“What are you doing here?” Joon Myun asked.

“I heard you are working here. How are you?”

“I am good. Come on. Come to my office.” Joon Myun was now filled with joy. He thought Hye Su was coming for him.

 

“No. Let’s go to a café nearby.” Hye Su rejects Joon Myun invitation.

The smile from Joon Myun’s face was lighter but he agreed to Hye Su.

 

Though the place is near, Joon Myun takes Hye Su with his car. Because he knows she doesn’t like to walk.

 

When they reached to the café, Joon Myun took a chair for Hye Su as from the past.

Hye Su stopped him.

“I can pull the chair for myself. Thanks.”

“Ok.”

Joon Myun whispered with sad and shame. He was rejected.

 

“So, how is your work?”

“Well ~ I did well. I was promoted last two year. I am Managing Director of SH-Guardian ~”

“Ah ~~”

Joon Myun expected more from HER. He wants her to impress him. But the respond he got was nothing.

 

“I just saw Min Ho Oppa. He is working under you?” Hye Su asked with more sparks in her eyes.

Joon Myun just understands that what she wants to ask is about Min Ho not about him. The question is that she is waiting to ask.

 

“He is. As an Executive Manager.”

She nodded. She isn’t that excited to hear from Min Ho. Why is that?

 

“Are you disappointed because he was under my position?” Joon Myun was hurt and he is the man of pride.

He asked straight forward.

“Oppa, it’s not what I mean.”

“But it’s what you are thinking.”

“Oppa…”

“Don’t! Stop! I am happy enough to see you in Korea. So, tell me about you? Ok? Please don’t make my mood down.” Joon Myun pleaded.

“I’m sorry. I have nothing to say to please you. Excuse me.”

Hye Su stepped out of the café, leaving Joon Myun alone on the table.

 

Joon Myun understands by that.

I am always an outsider when it’s come and compare with Min Ho Hyung.

……………………………..

 

Hye Su

 

He wants me to say words that pleased him? Kim Joon Myun, aren’t you too much? I just saw you gazing at that woman beside Min Ho Oppa. And yet, you acted like you are not getting over me.

Who is that girl? Why did she receive attentions from the men that fall for me in the past?

I am walking towards the company.

The security guard who just saw me leaving with Joon Myun didn’t ask me further when I said I am a friend of Choi Min Ho.

 

I found Min Ho office by the help of a staff.

I also found that girl.

I walked straight to her with a pair of my sharp eyes. She glance me up.

Her eyes met with mine.

Her eyes are not losing to mine. They are sharp and twinkling.

I hate those eyes.

 

Without thinking too much, I just slap her. My hands met with her cheek.

“What are you doing?” Her eyes become flaming.

“How dare you stare me when I punished you because you are not doing well on your secretary duty?”

I tempted to another slap but she caught me.

“You are enough!” She glared at me.

 

“Hey. What happened?” Min Ho caught my hand at the grip of Soo Jung’s.

“Oppa.” I look at Min Ho pleadingly.

“Hye Su? Soo Jung?”

 

After seeing Minho Oppa, she released my hand.

“What is going on?”

 

“Ask you friend. I am innocent and she slapped me. I want to know the good reason or I will slap her back.” She said with no fear.

“What?” I was so mad and my hand automatically rises into the air near her face.

Min Ho grabbed my hand.

 

“Talk, Hye Su! TALK! No violence!” He said me with cold voice.

He is taking her side instead of me!

I looked at him with hurt expression and I ran away from them.

 

How could you treat me like that? Min Ho Oppa?? Just for the lowly secretary like her. It has to be me in her place. I was planning to work under you, Min Ho Oppa. Soo Jung. Soo Jung. The name that is going to be my enemy.

You dared to talk me back. You dared to stop my way.

You will see me a lot in your way. Let’s see…

 

I smiled at my thought. I am willingly to be villain only if I got what I want.

_-----------------_--------------

 

Soo Jung’s POV

“Soo Jung-ah, I’m sorry for her. Are you alright?” Min Ho asked me.

“No. I am mad. I didn’t do anything to her and I got hit at my face. What is that?” I said.

“Mianhae yo.” Min Ho apologized.

“No. You don’t have to apologize for her. I want to hear from her, herself. From her earlier attitude, that would be difficult and I don’t want to give trouble to you. Just forget, it’s between us.” I said him with cold voice.

 

Two hours ago, we get along with each other very well and now I am treating him that cold. I know it’s not fair for him to be treated by me like that. I can’t help but I am very mad right now.

 

“Manager-nim!” A staff girl came to us.

Her look to me is a bit strange.

Oh! No! Did she just misunderstand us?

“MD said that we have a welcome party for you at 4pm and we are off from work at 3:30 pm.”

“Ok! We all go together, right?”

“Yeah ~ We will gather at the basement.”

“I see. You can go now.”

She is leaving us very slowly. I noticed and I decided to stay silent but…

 

“Soo Jung-ah, you will join, right?”

That girl staff smiled at me as she heard what she wants to hear.

“Boss, we are at work!” I said with an annoying voice.

“Aigoo ~~~ I am wrong, Miss Jung. So you joined, right?”

He is asking me with his adorable puppy eyes and I had no choice but to nod.

 

“Kiyowo!” Min Ho shook my head with his protective hands and said with a wide smile.

With that action, my heart fluttered. And I even didn’t think of pushing his hands off.

Am I enjoying that??? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there!!!

Are you waiting too long?

You guys watched f(x) ENCORE stage with EXO Oppa right???

I trust you guys must see some fluffy SuStal moments^^

 

But ~ I am writing some MinStal ~ keke xPPP 

Hope that's not disappointing some of you :) Please look forward to next chapter ^_~ 

The Welcome Party $_$