Who the hell is Jung Soo Jung???

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

 

Kim Joon Myun

 

“It’s very great now!!! She’s getting ready to be fired which mean I had to plead her to stay!”

Kris is now mad.

“Kris, it’s just a habit.”

“Habit??? Huh? You kissed a girl when you get drunk? Go to the hell you and your habit!!!” Kris is yelling again.

“Oh! Kris gege, Joon Myun Hyung didn’t mean it. He is just drunk.” Tao helped me with his ageyo.

“Yeah ~ Kris. Come on! It’s not even a first time.” Lu Han said.

“I’m like this because it’s not first time!!!”

Damn it! Lu han!! You are trying to help me or not!!! I shot Lu han a glare but he shrugged it off.

 

“Kris, why don’t you let Joon Myun begged for her.” Chen said.

“WHAT?!” I shouted at him.

But Kris smirked.

“Chen Chen, that’s why you are the brainy!!! That’s great! Go beg her not to quit this job.” Kris said.

“What? You can find other girls out there.”

“Oh~ Go ahead! Find me one.” Kris said and I know he is telling me cox it’s not possible.

“Two Moon bars is very famous thank to you, Kim Joon Myun. No girls want to work 8-12 shift. Your news is damn popular!!” Kris said.

Well ~ It’s true.

I don’t know how Kris found that girl. May be she really needed money? But if she needed, why would she quit? My kiss earlier is really that bad?

 

“You ready?” Kris asked.

“For what?”

“I’m serious. Clean up the mess you made!” Kris said.

I looked at Tao, who looked away from me. I looked at Yixing and he is just shrugged at me. I looked at Xiu Min who is holding his laugh and not try to look at me. And Lu Han, he is obviously want to laugh out loud along with Xiu Min.

When I looked at Chen,

“Go, Joon Myun Hyung. It will be fun.”

They all are … !!!

 

“!!!” I cursed to them and I walked away as I need to do that apology.

“Hey! She’s very pure. First time working and being at bars, got it?”

Kris shouted from behind. I am at the door way now.

“C’mon Kris! Those are obviously lies!!!! I don’t give a damn to those trashes!!” I shouted him back and went to the girl changing room.

 

I just barge into the room. She has changed her clothes, packing her things.

Damn!!! I didn’t ask Kris her name!!!

“Hey!”

She just glances at me and pretended not to hear me and just continue packing.

“That case earlier, it’s my fault. I’m sorry.”

She stopped moving and looking at me with What the hell look.

“Ok! You are not so right too. You bumped at me first. And that kiss, my fault. And look at my face, how am I supposed to go to work tomorrow?”

 

Jung Soo Jung

What the hell did he want to say?

I impatiently looked at him. His face is… handsome and his left cheek is swollen by my slap.

“Kris doesn’t want you to quit the job because of me.”

He walked closer and causing my heart skips a beat.

“If boss wanted that way, I won’t quit.”

God!! What’s wrong with my voice? Will he notice that?

 

“Good. That Kris is worrying about nothing. Just a kiss, right? What is so important?” He said and laughed like no tomorrow.

What??? Just a kiss???? Not important???

“It is important!! It’s my first kiss, you took! Without my permission!”

I got mad again.

 

Kim Joon Myun

Oh God!!! What did I say???

“Sorry? You first what? Are you high school student?”

I simply asked her. She is not joking, right?

 

“You, get out!!!” She yelled at me.

What the hell is wrong with her? She’s supposed to fall for me. Every girl can’t resist my rich or my personality or a kiss. What is she? An alien?

“I just knew it! You are no good!!” Kris came in and scolded me again.

“Soo Jung, talk with me, ok?” Kris looked at her apolitically and brought her into his office.

!!! Every girl believes what I say and fall or the way I speak! Who the hell is that Jung Soo Jung?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's update^^

Guess what??? today's May 22nd ~ Should I do double-update???