Soojung's first!

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

 

Present

 

Jung Soo Jung

 

It’s now 7:00pm. I am happy that I got a job. This is my first job ever.

I heard from my schoolmates that the salary at bars is good and it doesn’t need any job experience.

I got there by 7:55 pm.

I felt like many eyes are looking at me if I am some kind of weirdo.

 

“Miss, what do you need?”

“Umm… Kris? Can I see him?”

I don’t know what else to say. The only name I know here is ‘Kris’

 

“Oohh! You are not at the wrong place! We thought you do since you are wearing… never mind. Wait for me please.”

He said and gave me a look that is totally strange.

I wait for him while wondering the place. Bars aren’t bad.

 

“There she is. She looked for you, boss.”

That waiter comes back with a tall, handsome man.

“You’re looking for me?”

He looked me from head to toe. It’s kind of weird.

“Umm… I am Jung Soo Jung. You told me that I can work here 8-12 now.”

“Oh! Why didn’t you say so?”

That Kris gave the waiter the death shot and I saw that waiter is timid.

“No…no… She said that she wanted to see you. So I…”

“Kris?” I called him to help that waiter.

“Call me boss. You are hired. Jessica! Gave her a uniform.” Kris shouted to a blond girl who is just walking ily towards as she heard her name.

“Yes, boss. Follow me, sweetie.”

I follow Jessica and she gave me clothes and left me in the changing room.

Ok! I look at that so-called uniform.

It’s pretty but it’s too…. Showing my skin, the skirt is reached up to my and the blouse is too tight and… y.

Jessica is wearing the same but she looked comfortable. You can do it, Soo Jung!

 

As soon as I stepped out, there is a loud music and people starts dancing.

“You take care of delivering drinks to customers.” Jessica whispered me from behind. And she’s with… A man?

 

“Table 21.” The bartender, Kris told me. There are two man next to him.

“Hey! Is she a new girl? She’s hot.” The man with a dimple, looked-like-kind said.

But I acted like I don’t hear him and went to do the job.

 

“Here’s your drink. Have fun.” I said with a smile to a man who is sitting alone.

When I am about to return to the counter, he grabbed my wrist.

“I’m bored. Play with me.”

“No! I have works to do!” I am scared now. He is looking with lustful eyes.

“Hey! Cool down.” That man won’t release me and he used force me to sit on his lap.

“Let me go!” I shouted and pushed him. It got him guards off and my actions got attentions from everywhere.

I’m struggling with that man.

“Mister! Cool Down! You know the rule! She’s the waitress!” Kris and the other five guys run to me.

“Oh! Of course. Your bar has hot uniforms. I like it. But Miss, my fault.” That man released me.

I don’t know what kind of rules they are talking about but I am afraid.

What the hell am I doing here?

 

“It’s fine. Enjoy yourself, Mister. Your drinks are free.” The other guy with extremely cute face said.

“You are famous cute guy Lulu, right? Thanks a lot. That’s why I like this bar.” That man said.

They offer drinks to a man who is at false OBVIOUSLY???

“Miss Jung, I need you to come with me, right now.” Kris shot me a glare.

Oh! Am I gonna fired? Damn it!

 

“So…”

“I’m sorry, Kris.” I looked down on my feet and said.

“You are still my employee and called me Boss.”

“I’m sorry, again, Boss.”

“Ok! Why did you behave that way?”

“Pardon?”

“With that man, earlier.”

I am expecting some scolding and what is he asking me about?

I am just staring like him and we are contacting our eyes for 3 minutes.

“Enough! With that eye-thing. You don’t need to act innocent, ok?”

“Boss, I really don’t know what you are talking about.”

Kris looked at me like he never had seen me before.

 

“Let me ask you, have you ever worked at a night club, a bar?”

“You said, this job didn’t need any job experience.”

 

That shock look again! Am I really sound like weird to him?

“Change the question! Have you ever been to a night club? How old are you exactly?”

“Honestly, this is my first time working and being. I’m 20 this year.”

 

Kris slaps his forehead with his own palm.

“Crap!”

He took in a breath.

“Listen, Soo Jung. That thing earlier, you will face that kind of situation in the future. You have to get use to it ok? I don’t ask you to have with every customer of our club. But you need to how to get rid of them nicely and prettily. Learn from Jessica. She’s a pro.”

“But… Boss, what if I can’t do it. I am not sure…”

“You can quit the job if you really want, Soo Jung.”

“No! Please, don’t fire me. I want to work.” I pleaded. I really want to earn money on my own.

 

“It’s my pleasure. I need girls during this shift. If he didn’t give in to you, just call out for waiters. I’ll keep my eyes on you too.”

“Thank you, thank you very much, Boss.”

I bowed and bowed to him.

“Ok. You didn’t mind if they touch your hand or your skin, right? You have to bare it even if you don’t like. But don’t let him touch … umm… other inappropriate places, you know.” Kris said with a grin.

Oh God! That’s awkward!! Why did he mention that???

 

“I get it. I will, ok? So, I will work. Thank you, Boss.” I ran out of his office as fast as I can before he saw me my red face.

I only looked down so I didn’t see a man on my way.

I kind of crash him and he hugged me to save me from floor.

I tried to say ‘thank you’ but he comes for my lips.

He just kissed me. I am just too startled to respond that kiss.

 

When I gained my control, I slapped him hard. My heart is beating so fast from my anger and also from my first kiss ever.

Even Myung Soo kissed on my cheek or forehead, not lips!

 

“Jung Soo Jung!!! What the hell did you do????” Kris yelled me from behind.

“Joonmyun Hyung, you drunk again?” Kris went to that man.

His face is reddened by my slap.

“I’m sorry! Just fire me! I can’t stand that kind of action on me!” I shot a death glare to the hot man who just kissed me and ran into the changing room.

 

Oh God!! I just think that man is hot???? Damn it!

And I realized I was too shy and too shock, I regretted my words. This time, I’ll be as good as dead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's long update guyssssssss :)

Soo Jung's first kiss, first working, first time been to club ~ :D