It's rare

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV:

“Soo Jung-ah, we had to go to ______ village for business.”

When Soo Jung sends him a cup of hot coffee that she made, Minho told her.

“Really? That’s the village I used live when I was young.”

Soo Jung exclaimed.

Minho got shocked.

Then, …

The story Soo Jung said last night at club ~ Is she the girl that I met in the childhood?

“Then, you owned me the story.”

“I will when I have time.” Soo Jung slightly smiled.

 

At lunch time,

Amber came to have lunch together with Soo Jung.

“Mind to tell what’s about?”

Last night, when Soo Jung came back home, she is all smiling herself and went into bed right away.

Amber is very curious why Soo Jung’s behaving like that because Soo Jung never slept before Amber. Not she hasn’t told what happened the whole day.

 

“What?” Soo Jung asked back.

“Don’t tell me nothing happened yesterday to you. You are all smiling and blushing.”

“Smiling? Why would I smile without proper reason?” Soo Jung said and she remembered the kiss last night she shared with Joon Myun.

She smiled mysteriously and beautifully.

“You are doing that now again! Tell me, ok?”

“You must not judge me, ok?”

Soo Jung only said but she never thought Amber, her best friend would judge her.

“When did I ever do that to you?”

“I’m kidding. I had a kiss.”

“WHAT?! KI-ss?”

Amber’s voice suddenly got loud.

“Shh!! Yeah” Soo Jung lowered her head. She’s not a shy girl type but… she is now acting shy NO REASON.

“Yah! You should tell me more. With who? Is that your first?”

 

Soo Jung slowly bit her lower lips.

“Kim Joon Myun” She utter softly and smiled herself again.

Amber is now laughing hard by her chair, making Soo Jung frown.

 

“Aren’t I told you? He’s something to do with you and you like him, don’t you?”

“I think I like him. But we got caught by Se Hun.”

 

“That blond, childish guy from the club?”

“Umm… Actu-ally, I ran away to home.” Soo Jung said.

“Well ~ That’s expected. You had that shy side since you are young. But you act like badass girl to the stranger.”

“When did I?” Soo Jung protested against her.

She’s really not a friendly type. She got rid of everyone who annoyed her even a bit.

Amber didn’t say anything but laughing hard.

 

“Soo Jung-shi…”

 

Joon Myun called.

Soo Jung nervously looked up. Joon Myun is suddenly calling her softly and gently.

“Oh! You just had lunch…” Joon Myun said. Disappointment are all over his face, anyone can tell.

Before Soo Jung can say anything,

“Nevermind, we can have it together other day.” Joon Myun smiled at her a bit and left.

Is that a date?

Soo Jung thought. If he didn’t leave so fast, I can say “No, I haven’t. Do you want to eat with me?” Soo Jung is planning to say but… Joon Myun decided just by overlooking and didn’t even let her talk.

Looking Soo Jung, losing in her deep thoughts, Amber said,

“Hey! Did I come to you with wrong timing?”

“No.” Soo Jung said the only word, she is silent again.

 

“Soo Jung-ah, I’m sorry. If it weren’t me, you guys can have lunch together.”

“No! Amber, why didn’t he ask me if I had lunch or not?”

“umm???” Amber was confused.

Soo Jung is frowning.

She is obviously annoying by earlier.

 

~~~

On the other hand,

Joon Myun is sitting in his own office, losing in his own world.

I should have invited her for coffee even if she had had lunch. Why didn’t I do that? I said all I want to say and leave her. OH!! Kim Joon Myun !!! You are such a stupid head!!

Joon Myun holds his head with his two hands as Min Ho walking into the door, without knocking.

 

“Joon Myun, what are you thinking?”

“Nothing, Hyung what’s the matter?”

“For some research and donating, Secretary Jung and I will have to go _______ village.”

“ONLY you two?” Joon Myun asked with so much shocked.

“Yeah, of course, I had heard that it is usual. Last year, the other two people go too.”

 

“Yeah ~ Yeah ~ Of course. Donating.” Joon Myun didn’t like the idea of letting Soo Jung alone with Minho.

It’s not that he didn’t trust his brother-like friend or Soo Jung but… it feel doesn’t good.

“And, I am going to inform you since it’s necessary.”

“When are you going?”

“Tomorrow, at 6.” Min Ho said.

 

Damnnnn!!! I had a meeting at 7am. Tomorrow is such a busy schedule for me till 4pm.

“Ok.”

“Did you have had lunch?”

Min Ho asked suddenly. Joon Myun shook his head.

“Let’s go. You have any schedule?”

“No. I’m free.” Joon Myun stood up from his seat. Min Ho put his hand around Joon Myun’s shoulders since Joon Myun is a bit smaller.

 

Joon Myun and Min Ho left the building together, hugging.

The woman officers were left “awwwwwwwwwwweeeeeee”

“How can they be so handsome?”

“They shouldn’t be the directors, they should be Idols.”

“Wow!! Look at them, so sweet!”

 

Those officers are talking all good about them, making Soo Jung wondering what they are looking and saw them.

Actually she saw Joon Myun, smiling widely.

It’s rare

At least, it’s rare for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oohhh!!

What am I writing? I am sorry if this chapter is boring. I will bring some excitement for you all.

I had a study time of 24 hours, 1day but I am writing SuStal ~ lol xD

Please love this story a lot and thanks especially @DUBUDUB for commenting the opinions, and how she love me. keke xD Luv ya too :* <3 <3

Also thanks a lot to @CeLineDuckeyyTheElf, @anggitya and others commenters.

And I will come back ~ <3

Keke ~ Well ~ should I give a preview of Next Chapter???

 

It's of some MinStal ~ Since they are going to that old village tomorrow ^_^

And also ~ Suho's ..........................................(##$#@LHF#(%@#JJ%#*#@$)

Wait for me guys ~~~ COMMENTING will help me a lot in writing fast ;) Tan Q <3