Flame Oppa!

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

 

[A/N] Hi^^ these are things that you guys might forget.

  • Joonmyun didn’t get along with his father due to his mother’s death.
  • His father brought a 9year-old girl with his new wife.
  • Soojung’s parents died and her bestfriend (Amber) has to leave her.
  • She is about to move to Seoul as her uncle is going to adopt her.

 

Past 2

 

Jung Soo Jung

To avoid the strange looks (that I don’t understand) from the villagers, I went to the forest-stream most of the time.

 

Who’s there? I saw a boy, sitting on the big stone beside the stream.

“H-hey!” I called him softly. I don’t want to scare him and I am scared of him.

He didn’t respond.

He is not looking at me back too. I go near him.

 

“W-who are y-you?” I asked and my voice is a bit shaky since I felt a bit scary towards him.

And then I realized, he is actually crying.

He didn’t say anything back to me but he stopped crying.

 

“Wae yo? Am I disturbing you? I’m sorry. I’ll take my leave.” I said and tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

“Can you stay with me?”

I don’t know why but I was taken aback by his words.

“Thank you.” He said as I patted his back.

“Irae mi… mwo hae yo?” I asked. (means ; what’s your name)

“Call me flame. I have another name but… I don’t have reason to tell my name to a stranger, right?”

What?

“Wae? My name is Soo Jung, Jung Soo Jung. Now we are not stranger.” I say as I don’t want him to know me as a stranger.

“For me, the people who aren’t sure to meet tomorrow are strangers.”

“No way. I am going be here tomorrow.”

“Really? Then let’s see, for now, you are stranger for me, you looked younger too. Call me ‘Oppa’.”

 

“You are really strange! I don’t call ‘Oppa’ to strangers.”

What is he talking about? Is he a Psycho?

“How about only for today? Comfort me like earlier, it’s really feel good.” He said.

His eyes are so sad that he’s about to cry. By seeing those eyes, I feel sad too.

 

I unknowingly went to him. I patted his head like a puppy.

“What a kind and pretty girl.” He said and my heart fluttered.

I am really curious about him by no reasons. Every second I am with him, my feet are as cold as ice.

 

“Can I borrow a shoulder? Your hands are making me… to want to cry.” He said as his voice is really shaking and about to cry.

I don’t know what to say… or what to respond in this situation.

Then, he grabbed my waist and made me sitting on his lap and rests his head on my shoulder.

 

“You must a warm person, even your back is … so warm.”

He keeps saying things that I can’t reply back to. And my heart… why is it racing likes a horse?

I heard some sniffing sound from his nose. And my shoulder is a bit wet by his tears. Why is he so sad?

 

“Flame Oppa? Do you want to tell me something? Why are you so sad like this?”

“Why do I have to tell you, a stranger?”

What? Isn’t he too much? I want to say something back to him but he hugged me tightly.

“Later. When we met tomorrow, I will tell you my real name, I will treat you like my friend, the kindest and the warmest friend. If we didn’t meet tomorrow,…”

“Kko! I will definitely come tomorrow.”

“I will wait for you, Miss Jung.” He released me and faced me waving his hand to me.

 

“What? Are you getting rid of me now because you have used me?”

“Aniya. I am telling you to leave as it’s late. You are still young miss. It’s dangerous.”

I am pleased as he says indirectly that he is worried about me.

 

“I’ll leave. Annyeong!” I waved my hands at and left.

Tomorrow, I will come to find you here. Definitely!!!

-

 

“Who are you?” I asked them politely.

A woman and a man are standing in front of my house, and they seemed to be waiting for someone.

“Are you Soo Jung?” A man asks me with a warm smile. I looked at the woman who is next to him and she is looking at me with a smile too.

“Ne. I am Soo Jung. Nugu… se yo?” I asked.

“We are your uncle and aunt.” That man said and hugged me.

“Gudae. Soo Jung-ah, we came to take you.”

“Take me?”

“Of course. To Seoul, you are living with us. We are family.”

My eyes form tears. I am going to have a family?

“Ahjussi, this is not a lie, right?”

“What a pity child. It’s real. Now go and pack your things. We are going now.” That man said.

 

I am very happy that my tears are dropping. I ran really fast into the house as I worried they might change their mind.

“I’m done.” I only take a few things that my parents left for me specially.

“Come, Soo Jung-ah. We already say goodbye to the villagers. Get in the car.”

I nodded and get in the car quickly. Why am I so lucky today? This isn’t like me. I am facing with a trouble everyday with a small one or a big one.

 

Then they are driving to Seoul. The big city that I had never been to. The city that I wanted to go in my dreams.

From the windows, I can see the green forest.

Yes. Ofcox, nothing is very smooth in my life. Flame Oppa, I think I can’t be your kindest and warmest friend… My tears drop. But I am not crying.

I’m sorry, Flame Oppa, with all my sincerity. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't update for a long time, right?

SOrry T^T

But I will try to update everyday :)

Thank you so much my subbies <3 

Keep shipping SuStal <3