Super Girl "Krystal"

It has been always you.... Only U [HIATUS]

Jung Soo Jung

Tomorrow is Sunday, so I don’t have schools.

I also don’t have friends close enough to hang out on weekends. I don’t have my boyfriend who I spend all of my free time with.

These days, I really missed Amber.

She said she will come and find me as soon as she’s in Korea. But now I’m in Seoul. How can she be able to find me?

I miss you, Amber.

 

During my free time when I’m not with Myung Soo, I always go to SH-Guardian Shopping Mall. But now I suddenly think of Kim Joon Myun.

He will be at his office, right?

I run out of my favorite perfume too. So I dressed up and went to the mall.

 

I am now wondering at the Perfume counter.

Then, the thing that I hate most happened.

The man with middle aged, seemed like rich man and the sale-girl, they are struggling.

 

“That old man!!! What to do? How will she take responsibility?” I heard the another sale-girl is talking to the cashier next to me.

“I don’t know. That bastard, last month my friend was fired because of him.”

“What? Oh No! That man asked So Kyu to borrow her hand because he want to test the perfume on hand!!! My friend is at no fault!!”

The cashier girl sighed.

“The one who was fired is not at wrong too. That old man touches her thigh so she responded with harsh words and a slap. Then she was fired tomorrow.”

 

I can’t listen or see anymore.

I walked towards that man & the sale-girl.

“Released her!” I grabbed that man’s hand.

“Who are you?” He released that sale-girl’s hand and look at me upside down.

“It’s doesn’t matter.” I said.

That sale-girl looked at me with thankful look and I nodded at her and grabbed her hand to take other side of counter.

 

But that man grabbed my hand.

“Whoever you are, you are hot!” that man not only grabbed my hand but also take my waist.

When I was about to….

 

Kim Joon Myun

I saw some people are surrounding three people. And when I saw the familiar person, I ran to them.

“Hey. Mr. Han, how come you are here?”

It’s my dad’s friend, who is … a too!

“Eoh!!! I am just… here.”

“This is my girlfriend, Soo Jung.” She glared at me.

“What are you saying?” Soo Jung shouted.

“She’s mad at me yesterday, because last night, umm…” I just gave him a creepy smile.

 

“Oh! Then, I misunderstood! Miss Soo Jung, I’m sorry for my rudeness earlier.” That Mr. Han excused himself. Now I have to deal with that death-seeking princess.

“Are you crazy?”

“Hey! If I won’t come and save you…”

“No one ask you to save me. If you don’t put your in, I would have… Forget it! You’re not even worth to be talked.”

She said and made sure she glared at me and walked away.

What??? I am not worth it?????????!!! What the hell???

 

Jung Soo Jung

He’s such an unlucky person for me.

Today, I will have to meet all six managers of Two Moons. I wished that Joon Myun won’t be there.

 

“Hi! Jessica!” I greeted as I walked in the bar.

“Oh! You are early. Hi.” She smiled and kept working.

I go straight to the changing room. I still get shy by wearing that stuff but since I have done once, it’s not that bad.

Job is job after all. Nothing’s to be scared.

 

“Umm… Joe?” I asked the Bartender there is something wrong with the drinks.

“Yes?”

“Who would drink bubble tea at the bar? Any which bar will supply bubble tea?”

I asked what it came into my mind.

Two beers and two glasses of bubble tea are on my tray.

And he laughed after what he heard.

“You go to them, you will know.”

 

Here’s table 12. I saw Kris and the other three men.

“Hey! Krystal! Come and sit!” Kris called me to join them.

And … a name.

“What do you call me? Krystal?” I sit next to the blond, tall, fair-skinned boy.

“Yeah ~ Everyone in the club has cool name. You should have one too. Krystal. You like it?”

“It’s ok.” I smiled as I kind of like it.

“This is Yixing, this is Lu Han, next to you is Se Hun.”

“Hi. It’s good to see you.” I smiled and greeted.

“Se Hun is not a manager at here. He’s from Machine.” Kris said.

“Machine?”

“Yes, the club. But not as famous as ours.” Kris smirked at Se Hun.

“You know, it’s not true.” Se Hun hissed.

 

Everyone laughed at Se Hun, so do I.

“Ok. I have to work. More people are coming.”

Kris nodded at me and I kind of blushed when I noticed Se Hun is kept staring at me with strong gaze.

 

So, I bumped into a customer. I didn’t look at his face and bow at him to apologize and goes to counter.

But he spoke up and I froze.

“Soo Jung?”

I looked at his face and I felt both nervous and angry.

“It’s you. You are so hot with that… that outfit!”

“I have work so, please enjoy your moments.” I tried to run from him.

It’s Myung Soo. It’s strange that I am not feeling my heart breaking or some s.

 

“Hey! Let’s talk. Give me some minutes.”

“I am busy. Let go!” I shoved off his hands which are trying to touch my waist to hug me.

He’s the one who is throwing me away because I can’t give him pleasure.

“You acted up all innocent and pure during our times. And actually, you are just a , working at some bars.”

I felt so mad at his comment!!! Who gives the right to him to talk to me like that?

 

“Watch who you are talking to man!!!”

Joon Myun pushes Myung Soo a little on the shoulder.

Here’s come that stupid Joon Myun again!!!

 

Kim Joon Myun

I watched Soo Jung from the beginning, her expression on the face is changing every minute they talked. At first, she’s surprised then she’s nervous.

When that man smirked and said something, the look on her face changed to anger & mad. I ran to them.

 

“Oh! Who are you, I am talking with my girlfriend.”

This time, I froze. Girlfriend? I looked at Soo Jung.

“You missed one word, ‘ex’. We are done for weeks, you are the one making it!  Forget about that already?” Soo Jung crossed her arms and challenged that man.

That new Soo Jung is so y and hot. And I feel really pleased when she seemed like she has no feelings for that guy, who is a bit taller than me, wavy brown hair and cool.

 

“Umm… Of course! But who are you to in there?”

“None of your business!” I said and punch his face.

The fact that he has some relationship with Soo Jung and I am nothing to her makes me mad and angry. Also, his face is like calling for a punch.

Actually, I have never been in a fight!

 

Next minute, I am on the floor and he’s on top.

I closed my eyes as he fist is going to reach my face but it doesn’t hurt. I also heard the person’s being flipped.

I opened my eyes and Soo Jung is the one flipping that bastard!

“You! Get out of my sight!” Soo Jung said as if she is expert at karate or something.

“You… can do … some…”

“Yes. So I can take care of myself. Ok? Stop butting in my business!” Soo Jung glared at me with her pretty eyes.

 

Wow! What a super girl! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!! I'm back ^_^

Have you guys watched EXO 2nd teasers? I am fangirling while writing this chapter.

Sorry if I'm late. I'll try hard to update faster but... my university is opening. T_T

Whatever ~ P R O U D to be an E X O T I C S

COMMENTS > FASTER UPDATE