3rd ring

Finding EXO rings

 

“Where should we go first?” Lay asked you.

You looked around and saw a village in front of you.

“There.”

“To the village then, let’s hurry up before the sun goes down. We need to have a place to sleep.” Lay said hurrying his horse.

“Village here we come.” Said Luhan smiling.

After 5 hours they saw a little house at the road, in a scary place with no other house near it. They looked at each other and agreed to stop and eat.

“Let’s eat, we have 4 more hours till the village and we have to eat.” Lay said.

“Lay, don’t you think this house is kind of scary?”

“Luhan, you’re such a baby, I can’t believe you are older that me.” Lay said while opening the door.

The door made a scary noise and opened showing a room almost empty, the only things there were a bed, a table and a sleeping dog.

“There is no one here.”

“Lay, look, a dog, a cute little dog.” You ran to the dog leaving the bag of food at the door.

“Hey, Mi, don’t leave the food on the ground.” Lay said lifting the bag and placing it on the table.

“Little dog? Don’t you see how big he is?” Luhan said from the door not wanting to enter, he was too scared.

“If there is a dog there must be someone that is taking care of him, don’t you think, we should wait to get permission to enter the house first.”

“Luhan, come inside and eat, we will go after that.” You said while showing him the food. You knew he will come and eat because that is what he likes.

They started eating, after a while Lay saw that the window started to open and close, he though that maybe there will be a storm.

“I think that a storm is coming, we are here for a hour and if we go now I don’t know when we will arrive at the village so better sleep here and tomorrow we will continue, what do you say?”

“Lay, don’t freak me out more, first this house then the dog now a storm.” Luhan said scared.

“Okay, I also think we should sleep here tonight, it’s 2 more hours till the sun does down so we need to make a fire.” You said while heading to the fireplace. ”But we need wood.”

“We will go.” Lay said heading to the door.

“We? Okay, Okay coming.” Said the scared Luhan.

You where left inside with the dog. Outside you heard some steps and went to see what was. You opened the door and there was a boy with wood in his arms but this boy looked very bad, he had a pair of ripped pants, a t-shirt and no shoes, he looked at you with angry eyes like he wanted you out of there. You closed the door quick and leaned on it while asking yourself “who is he?”

The dog started barking and ran to the door where you where, like he wanted you to open the door but you though he barked at you so you started screaming.

Lay and Luhan heard you and came to the house, but they saw something that scared them. The trees where moving very fast, leafs where flying in a circle around the house and a boy in the middle of the storm.

“Lay, Mi is inside the house, who is that guy?”

“Luhan, you need to help her.”

Luhan then used his powers to lift the boy in the air. The boy then saw them and tried to stop them coming closer. You opened the door hearing them but the door broken due to the wind and crashed on the dog. The boy saw the dog and the wind stopped, Luhan held him in the air.

“Mongu!” the boy screamed.

“Mongu? The dog, Lay the dog is hurt.” Luhan said while putting the boy down.

Lay ran to the door that was on top of the dog and took him inside. The boy also ran to the dog almost crying.

“Mongu, are you okay? Stay away from him, who are you people to come in my house and hurt my dog?” he screamed.

“We can talk later, now let me heal him.” Lay said putting his hand on the dog.

“Heal? Who are you people?”

“Done, he is okay now.”

The dog got up and jumped on the boy him.

“Are you okay? I’m happy you are okay. Never scare me again. You are the only one for me.” The boy said to the dog with tears in his eyes but with a big smile on his face.

“You are so nice with a dog but when you saw us you started a storm.” Luhan said to him.

You looked at his hand and saw a ring.

“Wait, where do you have this ring? Guys, he is one of you.” You said happily.

“One of you? What do you mean?

You then told him all the story and he just listened to you.

“What’s your name?” you asked him

“Sehun, you?”

“My name is ChunMi, you can call me Mi and they are Lay and Luhan.”

“Why did you put up a storm when you saw me?” you asked.

“Because I though you are here to banish me, everyone from the village did this to me since I was 8 years old.”

“Why?” Luhan asked.

“When I was little my mom gave me this ring she founded in the garden of our house but when I put is on a big storm came our way, at that time I didn’t know that it was me who did it. The house was destroyed and my mom was hurt badly. I only had her because my father died when I was 2 years old, actually I don’t even remember him. After 6 years my mom died too. She always said it wasn’t my fault but everyone in the village blamed me and wanted me to go away from them. When she died I left the village and came here. I swore that I won’t put it on never again but the people started to come here and tried to kill me so I only used it for protection. I’m sorry that I used it on you.” He looked at you and waited for you to forgive him.

“What a sad story, now I miss my grandma.” Luhan said crying.

“It’s okay now, I forgive you but will you come with us?” you asked him.

“Yes I will come but can I bring Mongu too?”

“Yes, of course.” You said smiling.