The start of the journey

Finding EXO rings

 

After 8 years.

You were in the garden, it was a beautiful spring, the flowers made you smile and your grandpa saw you and came to you.

“What are you doing ,Mi? You know that your birthday is coming soon, you are now old enough to go find what your father couldn’t. I managed to stay by your side all this years only to see you with those 12 rings.” He said to you.

You looked at him with a smile on your face.

On the bridge you saw Lay and Luhan, you walked to them.

“Hey guys, you know that it is my time now to find te other 10 rings. Do you want to come with me in search for them?”

“Of course, what is this question? I will be there to make you smile.” Luhan said to you with a smile.

Lay was looking at you not saying anything.

“You don’t want to come with me?” you asked.

“I promised to you 8 years ago that I will always protect you so don’t think of going without me.” he said with a straight face.

You started laughing, Luhan too only Lay was serious. You went to your mom to tell her that you are decided to go find the rings. She wasn’t happy at first but knowing that you are not alone she hugged you and said.

“Take care of yourself and bring all rings back home.”

“Don’t worry, we will take care of her” Luhan said to your mom.

After that Luhan went to see his grandma, your mom went inside the palace and you remained alone with Lay. While walking in the garden.

“Lay, do you think that we can find the rings?” you asked while looking at the stars.

He looked at you then looked at the stars.

“We can at least try, see the stars, even though they are far away one from another you can see them all only if you look up to them, so all you need to do is to carefully look around you and you will see what you are looking for.” He said not realizing that you where looking at him amazed by what he said.

“What’s wrong?” he asked seeing you.

“Thank you. I will be careful.” you smiled.

After half hour of walking you then went to sleep.

The next morning.

“Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi…”

You opened your eyes and saw Luhan next to your bed watching you sleep and calling you.

“She’s awake.”

“Luhan get out of her room.” Lay yelled from the hallway, waiting you to wake up.

He left your room. After you got prepared you went down to eat.

At the dining room your mom sat next to you and said.

“I know that you will be okay, you have this two boys at your side and you are able to fight too, but I will be missing you.”

“I’ll miss you too.” You said to her with a tear in you eye.

Your grandpa came in, sat next to you and said.

“Some of the people you will meet will be at your side and some will not, so you need to trust yourself because you have the right to bring them back. You are the next Queen of Exo, remember this.”

You are now ready to go. You got on your horses and headed to the first village.