I love you!

Finding EXO rings

 

“Where is the queen?”

“I think she is on the bridge.” The maid told him.

 

“Mi, what are you doing here alone?” he said to you hiding the rose.

“I just don’t know what to do.”

“What happened?”

“My mom wants me to get married and I don’t know what to do.” You said hoping that he will realize that is him you want to marry.

“Marry? Did she said to whom?”

“No.”

“Then, do you love someone.” He said but hoped you will respond that you dont.

“Well, I do.” You said quietly but enough for him to hear.

“Who is it?” he asked not wanting to know.

< You, you moron.>

You looked at him, he looked at you and at that moment you kissed him on a cheek.

“I LOVE YOU.” You said and turned your back to him.

He stayed still for a moment and when he realized what you said he gave you a back hug giving you the rose.

“I LOVE YOU TOO.”

You turned to face him.

“Hey, you too lovers, can you let me pass?” Kris said while holding a basket full of daisies.

“Can I ask you, why are you always giving me a daisy?”

“Because you are pure, innocent, beautiful, patient just like a daisy. This is your flower. You are the most suited person to be our queen.”

“And my wife, will you fulfill your mom wish to get married. I can help you with that.” Lay said to you.

You looked at him and said.

“I DO.” And you kissed him.

“Yeeeyyyyy, they finally did it.” Luhan scream from the garden.

You and Lay looked at him and saw that was not only him that saw you two there were all 10 boys clapping and screaming of joy.

 

``````````````

“Grandma, grandma wake up, you didn’t finish the story.” Your granddaughter wakes you up.

“Sorry, my darling, always when I read this story I remember something that happened long time ago.”

“So it is true that this story is about you?”

“Shhh, this you need to keep it secret, no one outside should know it, but you. Promise me?”

“Yes, grandma.”

You looked at the rock where the rings are, thinking about all the good times. And then you looked at your hand that has the unicorn ring.

“Wait for me my friends, and my love and we will be together forever.”

 

 

 

In every generation there would be 12 guys that will protect the queen/king of Exo planet. If you have a EXO ring, you don’t know, maybe you are the one that they need to protect.

 

 

A/N: Okay...it's the end...Hope you liked my story...Thank you for reading it....big hugs from me...^_^