After one year.

Finding EXO rings

 

After one year, you are in the palace, your grandpa died but he told you and everyone to not be sad because he wasn’t sad.

Luhan stayed in the palace but everyday he went to see his grandma at her house. He became good friend with Xiumin visiting him whenever he had time.

Sehun moved in D.O’s house and is learning to make food from him and his parents, Mongu is with him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are taking care of the motel with help from Tao.

Chen went back to his parents that are taking care of Kai’s brothers and sisters. Kai is always moving from place to place.

Suho went to his father too. His father “retired” from his “job” and is now working along with Chen’s father as foresters.

Lay is staying in the palace, where he always was.

Kris is doing what he always liked to do, he is taking care of flowers, the flowers in the palace garden.

 

“Mi my lovely daughter, don’t you think that you need to get yourself a husband?” your mom said to you walking with you on the bridge.

“Mom, stop it.”

“Darling I know that one boy already has your heart, but don’t you think you need to tell him that.”

“I am afraid that once he knows my feelings he will change his view of me, what if he never talks with me after that?”

“You never know.”

“My queen, these flowers are for you.” Kris gave you a bouquet of daisies.

“Thank you, Kris. I like them.”

“Kids, I will go inside, I need something to do.” Your mom left you outside.

Lay saw that you and Kris remained alone in the garden.

He started to dance in hope to forget what he saw.

While walking in the garden along with Kris you saw Lay dancing and went to him.

You sat on a chair to take a good look at him.

He didn’t knew you were there but when he stopped and saw you he turned all red, and it wasn’t from the effort, he apologized to you for dancing.

“It’s okay, I love to see you dance.”

“Your mom is calling for you, my queen.” One of the maids told you.

“Coming. See you around Lay and never stop dancing.”

He went to the garden and saw Kris taking care of daisies.

“Why are you always giving Mi daisies?”

“Because I like to give flowers to beautiful ladies.”

“You like Mi?”

“Yes.”

Lay looked at him with big angry eyes.

“I like all the ladies out there.” Kris continued seeing how lay became really angry.

“If you don’t take care now of the lady you want to take care, one day someone will take care, being that man you or another one.” Kris told him.

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe I want to take care of her, will you let me?”

Lay answered after a quick thinking.

“No, I will take care of her. I will always do it.”

“Good, now go and tell her that, is not me who should know this.”

Lay turned and walked to the palace where you were.

“Lay, if you want to tell her you love her, give her this.” Kris threw him a red rose.

Lay smiled to him showing his dimple.