Mission

Finding EXO rings

 

At Suho’s dad house.

While thinking about his plan.

“Can you stop moving around the room! I’m feeling dizzy and my coffee is not so good when I’m dizzy.” Suho’s dad told him while trying to drink his coffee peacefully.

“You don’t understand, if she get’s all the rings she will become the queen and I can’t let that happened, that place is for me, I wanted it before she was even born.”

It’s night and your uncle decided to find Kai and give him a job to do.

He arrived at Kai house and knocked at the door.

“Yes.” A little girl opened the door.

“Where is Kai?” your uncle asked serious.

After the little girl opened the door five other kids, boys and girls, appeared.

“Hey, don’t open the door, what have I learned you all this years?” Kai’s voice was heard from the other side of the house.

He came to the door while eating having an apron on him.

“Sorry sir, they are still kids, come on in, I will come too but I need to finish the meal for them.” Kai said while going to the kitchen.

Your uncle sat down on a chair and looked around the house and at the little kids that where looking at him with big eyes.

“Who are these kids? They are not yours, no?”

“No, they are my brothers, our parents died two years ago and from then on I am taking care of them, well I try to do it. You see, no one want’s to hire a boy like me and I can’t make money. When I was little I founded the ring but I didn’t know about the powers until after my parents died. I wanted to sell the ring but no one wanted it so I put it on my hand and while thinking that I need to see my brothers and sisters I teleported myself to them. After that I started stealing, not because I like to steal but because the people I steal from doesn’t need all their money and they never help other people. I know is bad the way I think.” Kai said while sitting on a chair.

“Okay, touching story but can you take your brothers and sisters off of me, I need to talk to you about something you need to do for me.” Your uncle said while trying to get rid of the kids that are hugging him.

“They like you, what I need to do?”

“I need you to go and find my niece, find out where she is and if she founded the rings.”

“Well, it may take a while because I don’t know her so I can’t teleport myself to her but I’ll try. I only have a favor to ask.”

“Find her then, what favor?”

“Can you take care of my brothers and sisters for me?”

Your uncle looked at the kids that had big smiles on their faces.

“Okay, but find her. Her name in Mi and is always with a boy named Lay, now go.”

“I’ll start from tomorrow.”

“Okay, okay, I will go now.” Your uncle left trying to get rid of the little boy on his leg.

 

After two day of walking Chen and Suho arrived in the village you and the boys are, not knowing that you are there but in looking for you. It’s midnight.

“Look, a motel, let’s go and sleep there.” Suho said to Chen.

They entered the house.

“Hello, anyone here?” Chen asked.

They came to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s  house.

“Yes, I can’t believe what he’s doing for food.” Baekhyun said while coming down.

Chen and Suho looked at each other.

“You want a room right?” Baekhyun said while yawning.

“Yes, sorry for waking you up.” Said Suho.

“I wasn’t sleeping, I can’t sleep but never mind let’s go to your room.”

They entered they’re room and Baekhyun in D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol in another one.

 

In your and Lay’s room, before they arrived.

“What do you think the nightmares are showing you?” Lay said laying in his bad looking at the ceiling.

“I dreamed of 12 boys and you, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin, D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol where in it. I saw your powers but the first time I had the dream I couldn’t see Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O’ faces. The second time I saw them.”

“So we need to find 5 more guys?”

“Yes.”

“What are they’re powers? You could see the powers, no?”

“First was water, then was Baekhyun, then I think teleporting, after that is flying and lightning. After that was D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, a boy with scary eyes that controlled the time I guess and the last one is you.”

“So, we need to find water, teleporting, flying, lightning and the boy with scary eyes.”

“Go to sleep now, tomorrow we will talk more.” Lay said while turning his back to you.”

“Okay, good night.” You said looking at his back and closing your eyes.