Friend!

Finding EXO rings

 

At Kai’s house.

“I’ll leave you at this man house, he will take care of you while I am out.” Kai said to his brothers and sisters.

He left to find you.

He teleported himself from village to village but he couldn’t find you.

Four hours later he stopped in a village to eat something. After teleporting himself in the village he saw a baozi shop and went there to buy 6 of them.

He sat on a chair next to the shop and looked at the four guys. He looked at what they were doing and seeing how friendly they were with each other he felt sad.

Another boy came and one left, it seemed there were a lot more than those four.

One of the boys yelled and got Kai’s attention.

“Lay, come here or I’ll eat your portion too.” Luhan screamed.

he stayed there hopping that he was the one that he needed to find.

“Even if I am here you will eat my portion too.”

“Well, you are right but if you are here you can’t say that I ate your portion without permission. Right baozi?” he said asking Xiumin for approval.

Suho and Chen started laughing.

“Lay, Lay come here.” A girl screamed.

“Yes Mi, what’s wrong?” Lay said running to her.

He realized that you are the one he has to find he smiled raising an eyebrow and thinking that he needs to follow you.

 

While he was teleporting he didn’t though that someone may have seen  him. But there was someone that did. He followed him but never could caught him because Kai never stayed to long in a place. When Kai stopped at the shop the boy saw him and looked after him.

 

You and the boys are now walking back to the motel.

 

Kai is after you. But the boy saw him teleporting again so he tried to stop him. Kai teleported himself a few times only to find that he can’t move anymore.

“Hello, I see you have powers too, so why don’t we become friends? You see, since I learned wushu no one wanted to be friends with me.”

“Can you let go of me? I have something to do.”

“That girl?”

“What girl? Let me go.”

“I will, I will but why are you following her?”

“You don’t need to know.”

“Don’t tell me you are going to hurt her?”

Kai looked at him really mad.

“Okay, Okay I’ll let go of you but promise me you won’t hurt her, I don’t want my friends to do bad things.”

Kai looked at him.

“My name is Tao nice to…” he couldn’t finish his sentence because Kai left.

 

At motel.

D.O started making the food with help from Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

You and the others were in living room talking about the powers and the two that still need to be found.

 

Dinner time.

Everyone was at the table and you were happy that everyday there was a boy joining you at dinner. Today it was Kris that sitting next to you made Lay jealous with his actions.

After the dinner you went to your room to sleep.

Lay was still down stairs to help washing the dishes.

 

In your room.

You fell asleep on your bed.

Kai teleported himself in your room, he tried not waking you up. He came to your bed and looked at your face.

The door opened and light came in the room, Kai left your room.

 

Next morning.

You went to the shop to buy some baozi because Luhan ate yours before sleeping.

On the way someone stopped in front of you.

You looked at him and saw his eyes.

“Can I ask you something?”

“…” You stood silent.

“What did you do to my friend? He is always after you and I want to know why.”

“Who is your friend?”

“His name is not important but he is teleporting himself after you all the time.”

“Teleport? I didn’t find the one that teleports himself yet.”

“Yet? You are searching for him too? What’s happening?”

“I am in search of 12 rings with powers, I found 10 and I need two more, one is teleporting and one is time control. I think I saw you in my dream too. Do you have a ring?”

“Yes I have, there are 10 other guys with the same powers?”

You two sat down on a bench and you told him everything that happened.

Kai saw you and Tao speaking and tried to hear what you are speaking.

Lay and Luhan came after you. Lay saw that you left alone and Luhan wanted, I think is obvious, baozi. They saw you speaking with Tao and behind a house a boy that seemed to look at you.

Kai moved himself closer to you and at that time he found himself flying in the air.

You turned to see what happened.

“Hey, put him down, he’s my friend.” Tao said.

“I’m not your friend.” Kai said and teleported himself back to your uncle.